HI,

Can people let me know regarding Ganga Cypress being done by Goel Ganga Developments .The rate they are quoting is around Rs 2700 psft .

The site is Tathavade, Wakad 200 meters from highway . I am totally new to this area .How is this area .They told me on the that this scheme is beside a big township of Mumbai Builders - Akshara Elementa who is quoting Rs 3000 per square feet .

Please let me know your views of this builder & if any body has booked in this scheme . A 2 BHK will cost 31 lakhs .I find this location better then Hinjewadi because of the proximity to city . By giving 2/3 lakh extra should one opt for Wakad instead of Hinjewadi ( phase III )which is 7 kms from the highway .I am looking from investment perspective .

Friends please send your views & suggestions .
Read more
Reply
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Good catch real. We need to f**k out these agents from this site for misguiding others.

    Mind ur language mr pnb_2k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayaktan
    What a stupid logic...If somebody is having 3 flats ,he is an agent.
    FYI, I am a S/W professional.
    And My family is in Construction business in North, So I am having Good knowledge of Construction.
    Goel ganga is not good in construction quality, I know better than u guys.
    But so far I am getting good returns for my investment, I don't mind.


    Really strange that you're buying even-if knowing product is of sub-std quality. Are you buying plans or flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitmady
    Really strange that you're buying even-if knowing product is of sub-std quality. Are you buying plans or flats?

    C'mon man, he is ITG...don't expect such logic. (ash7979, see how ITGs are hiking rates:D).

    Btw, having 3 flats is no crime, but 3 flats from same builder at junk locations & this despite you acknowledging that quality is poor...makes us suspicious.

    Btw, are you planning to buy at Ganga Panama as well?? Some offers are going on here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    C'mon man, he is ITG...don't expect such logic. (ash7979, see how ITGs are hiking rates:D).

    Btw, having 3 flats is no crime, but 3 flats from same builder at junk locations & this despite you acknowledging that quality is poor...makes us suspicious.

    Btw, are you planning to buy at Ganga Panama as well?? Some offers are going on here.

    Here is another height by GG again. Last Sunday they were quoting 3200psf and on Monday they start quoting 3300psf :D:D
    Is rate increase formula something like Rs100 per sq feet per week ?:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Friend, Why I am having 3 flats. the reason, is In Ganga Constella I am planning to shift in march 2011.I brought at 2300/sqft 1 for me and another is for my brother.We got a excellent return in these (3600 now).
    Ganga Cypress is the only project which I found allowing the investers.I got the deal at 3000 and now they are asking 3200.
    So Far I am making money from Goel Ganga, I don't mind there construction quality.at the end I will sell all and invest the profit into secure investment for my retirement. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayaktan
    Friend, Why I am having 3 flats. the reason, is In Ganga Constella I am planning to shift in march 2011.I brought at 2300/sqft 1 for me and another is for my brother.We got a excellent return in these (3600 now).
    Ganga Cypress is the only project which I found allowing the investers.I got the deal at 3000 and now they are asking 3200.
    So Far I am making money from Goel Ganga, I don't mind there construction quality.at the end I will sell all and invest the profit into secure investment for my retirement. :)

    OK, but I didn't get the point that if you bought one for you & other for your brother, what difference does it make even if rates touch 5k? Again, if you want this for self use, why do you say that you will sell & invest profit for retirement??

    2 contradictory statements in one shot:bab (22):.
    CommentQuote
  • i think there should be some law which impose more tax on second house, further more tax on third house and so on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    i think there should be some law which impose more tax on second house, further more tax on third house and so on.

    +1. However, IT benefit is available only for 1 house & even after repayment of loan, if you buy 2nd one, one won't be eligible for IT benefit. So, IT dept is doing it's bit, lets see what Finance ministry does!! I think in countries like Singapore, the house ownership is restricted to one house.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    +1. However, IT benefit is available only for 1 house & even after repayment of loan, if you buy 2nd one, one won't be eligible for IT benefit. So, IT dept is doing it's bit, lets see what Finance ministry does!! I think in countries like Singapore, the house ownership is restricted to one house.


    Hi realacres,

    IT benefit is not for 1 house only, in fact you can claim more than 1.5 lacs on interest...I am claiming 2.1 lacs on interest part (yes, you can claim max 1 lacs on principle part under 80c). You will need your CA's certificate and advice for same if you are paying EMI's for 2 houses. It's formula is bit complicated and you need to consider rent part here.

    Also, if 'owner-co owner' (siblings, husband-wife...) both are working then they can claim 1.5 lacs individually (I think Budeget-2008).

    Thanks,
    Jigar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Also check for Colapsable balcony is present or not in this project:D
    GG is famous for Colapsable balcony and inferior quality of construction.


    Ha ha haahhaahahaahah

    lolzzzzz Really loved this one :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Guys lets not deviate from the topic .this thread is related to the project called ganga cypress.->develoment status->pros and cons of buying->future develpoments and bottlenecks->any info on price appreciation or depreciation-> more info on the area called tathevade.

    I hope only interested ppl who think on the same lines are contributing to the thread so that any end user or investor gets valuable insight for the project and the area development as such.

    I personally booked one property over here as you will see in my earlier posts though i am very bullish on the outlook but current status is that the prices are not yet increased from my purchace price ie:3033k/sqft to the best of my knowledge(obiviously it will take some time :) ) .If somebody have different opinion than they can update.

    I really doubt on the genuinty of the post quoting the price rise to 3300.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,Ganga cypress is now 3500 perSQFT.I have just confirmed it from builder's office.
    CommentQuote
  • I also checked the rates .basic rate is 3501 and after that floor rise charges.

    though it gives me reason to smile but Can anyone suggest why such a spike in price suddenly ?.What has changed on macro level ?

    What are the current rates of other projects nearby like elite,horzon,elementa
    did All builders have raised ???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am planning to buy a flat in Tathewade area.Currently i have 3 pjojests in my mind .The Nook,Ganga Cypress ,Akshar Elementa.

    yesteday i got information about NOok prices:4100 /sqft.
    Can any one update thelatest pricing and possesion details of ganga cypress and Elementa
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbull
    Hi I am planning to buy a flat in Tathewade area.Currently i have 3 pjojests in my mind .The Nook,Ganga Cypress ,Akshar Elementa.

    yesteday i got information about NOok prices:4100 /sqft.
    Can any one update thelatest pricing and possesion details of ganga cypress and Elementa


    There is Palladio as well in the area.
    CommentQuote