HI,

Can people let me know regarding Ganga Cypress being done by Goel Ganga Developments .The rate they are quoting is around Rs 2700 psft .

The site is Tathavade, Wakad 200 meters from highway . I am totally new to this area .How is this area .They told me on the that this scheme is beside a big township of Mumbai Builders - Akshara Elementa who is quoting Rs 3000 per square feet .

Please let me know your views of this builder & if any body has booked in this scheme . A 2 BHK will cost 31 lakhs .I find this location better then Hinjewadi because of the proximity to city . By giving 2/3 lakh extra should one opt for Wakad instead of Hinjewadi ( phase III )which is 7 kms from the highway .I am looking from investment perspective .

Friends please send your views & suggestions .
Read more
53 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can anyone say where is the Nook with respect to Ganga Cypress or Palladio. Not very clear from the description.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard from builder that current rates are 4500 /sqft and possession is in FEb2013 .Keeping in mind the possesion time this property is looking intresting to me(as rest of the property in this area still far from getting possesion).Can some Senior Experts put some light on Ganga Cypress.A through analysis will be helpful in making decision.

Real Acres ,mangoppl.Looking forward to hear from you guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbull
    I heard from builder that current rates are 4500 /sqft and possession is in FEb2013 .Keeping in mind the possesion time this property is looking intresting to me(as rest of the property in this area still far from getting possesion).Can some Senior Experts put some light on Ganga Cypress.A through analysis will be helpful in making decision.

Real Acres ,mangoppl.Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Goel Gangas- Goel Ganga group & goel ganga developments, both are not in my list, so I hardly enquire anything from them.

I had enquired for Ganga Melrose for 3 BR (they call it Koregaon Park but it isn't :D) but after I asked them 4-5 questions, the sales people got confused, making me well aware that some answers were fake !! It was sufficient to shake my confidence in them.
    CommentQuote
  • Nook

Hi Guys,

Can you please let me know about the NOOK project in Tathawade pune.
    Abt Builder Reputation , construction quality.

I am planning to book a house in this.
    Appreciate the quick response
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pooja111
    Hi Guys,

Can you please let me know about the NOOK project in Tathawade pune.
    Abt Builder Reputation , construction quality.

I am planning to book a house in this.
    Appreciate the quick response

It would make sense to post this in the nook thread. Why bring off topic posts in the Ganga cypress thread
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

did u guys got the possession.
    and what is the current rates in the area.
    CommentQuote
  • folks any owners of flats in Ganga cypress?
    CommentQuote
  • Ganga cypress wakad, resale

Folks, I have shortlisted Ganga Cyress 1BHK Resale flat for buying. I have been through the site and found it best available deal in the locality. The amenities looks well maintained.decent enough to consider buying. Any insights on this property?
    CommentQuote