Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

Last updated: July 12 2016
53 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31

    #31

    Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

    What a stupid logic...If somebody is having 3 flats ,he is an agent.
    FYI, I am a S/W professional.
    And My family is in Construction business in North, So I am having Good knowledge of Construction.
    Goel ganga is not good in construction quality, I know better than u guys.
    But so far I am getting good returns for my investment, I don't mind.
    Last edited by vinayaktan; December 6 2010, 01:15 PM.

    Comment

    • #32

      #32

      Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

      Originally posted by pnb_2k View Post
      Good catch real. We need to f**k out these agents from this site for misguiding others.
      Mind ur language mr pnb_2k.

      Comment

      • #33

        #33

        Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

        Originally posted by vinayaktan View Post
        What a stupid logic...If somebody is having 3 flats ,he is an agent.
        FYI, I am a S/W professional.
        And My family is in Construction business in North, So I am having Good knowledge of Construction.
        Goel ganga is not good in construction quality, I know better than u guys.
        But so far I am getting good returns for my investment, I don't mind.
        Really strange that you're buying even-if knowing product is of sub-std quality. Are you buying plans or flats?

        Comment

        • #34

          #34

          Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

          Originally posted by hitmady View Post
          Really strange that you're buying even-if knowing product is of sub-std quality. Are you buying plans or flats?
          C'mon man, he is ITG...don't expect such logic. (ash7979, see how ITGs are hiking rates).

          Btw, having 3 flats is no crime, but 3 flats from same builder at junk locations & this despite you acknowledging that quality is poor...makes us suspicious.

          Btw, are you planning to buy at Ganga Panama as well?? Some offers are going on here.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

          Comment

          • #35

            #35

            Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

            Originally posted by realacres View Post
            C'mon man, he is ITG...don't expect such logic. (ash7979, see how ITGs are hiking rates).

            Btw, having 3 flats is no crime, but 3 flats from same builder at junk locations & this despite you acknowledging that quality is poor...makes us suspicious.

            Btw, are you planning to buy at Ganga Panama as well?? Some offers are going on here.
            Here is another height by GG again. Last Sunday they were quoting 3200psf and on Monday they start quoting 3300psf
            Is rate increase formula something like Rs100 per sq feet per week ?
            Last edited by pnb_2k; December 7 2010, 02:27 PM.

            Comment

            • #36

              #36

              Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

              Friend, Why I am having 3 flats. the reason, is In Ganga Constella I am planning to shift in march 2011.I brought at 2300/sqft 1 for me and another is for my brother.We got a excellent return in these (3600 now).
              Ganga Cypress is the only project which I found allowing the investers.I got the deal at 3000 and now they are asking 3200.
              So Far I am making money from Goel Ganga, I don't mind there construction quality.at the end I will sell all and invest the profit into secure investment for my retirement.

              Comment

              • #37

                #37

                Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

                Originally posted by vinayaktan View Post
                Friend, Why I am having 3 flats. the reason, is In Ganga Constella I am planning to shift in march 2011.I brought at 2300/sqft 1 for me and another is for my brother.We got a excellent return in these (3600 now).
                Ganga Cypress is the only project which I found allowing the investers.I got the deal at 3000 and now they are asking 3200.
                So Far I am making money from Goel Ganga, I don't mind there construction quality.at the end I will sell all and invest the profit into secure investment for my retirement.
                OK, but I didn't get the point that if you bought one for you & other for your brother, what difference does it make even if rates touch 5k? Again, if you want this for self use, why do you say that you will sell & invest profit for retirement??

                2 contradictory statements in one shot.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

                Comment

                • #38

                  #38

                  Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

                  i think there should be some law which impose more tax on second house, further more tax on third house and so on.

                  Comment

                  • #39

                    #39

                    Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

                    Originally posted by puser View Post
                    i think there should be some law which impose more tax on second house, further more tax on third house and so on.
                    +1. However, IT benefit is available only for 1 house & even after repayment of loan, if you buy 2nd one, one won't be eligible for IT benefit. So, IT dept is doing it's bit, lets see what Finance ministry does!! I think in countries like Singapore, the house ownership is restricted to one house.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

                    Comment

                    • #40

                      #40

                      Re : Ganga Cypress by Goel Ganga Developments in Wakad Pune

                      Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      +1. However, IT benefit is available only for 1 house & even after repayment of loan, if you buy 2nd one, one won't be eligible for IT benefit. So, IT dept is doing it's bit, lets see what Finance ministry does!! I think in countries like Singapore, the house ownership is restricted to one house.
                      Hi realacres,

                      IT benefit is not for 1 house only, in fact you can claim more than 1.5 lacs on interest...I am claiming 2.1 lacs on interest part (yes, you can claim max 1 lacs on principle part under 80c). You will need your CA's certificate and advice for same if you are paying EMI's for 2 houses. It's formula is bit complicated and you need to consider rent part here.

                      Also, if 'owner-co owner' (siblings, husband-wife...) both are working then they can claim 1.5 lacs individually (I think Budeget-2008).

                      Thanks,
                      Jigar

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X