Home Renovations -civil contractors & interior designers working in & around Pune. We have a sound background working as contractor, We have work for various builders and some reputed construction houses of pune.
If u want to build a House or a bunglow? or need a free quotation.....Pls visit our website www.homerenovations.co.in
or email us at contacthomerenovations.co.in
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can you build group housing schemes, along with the finalization or finding the land for 50-100 flats, approx 2-3 acres of land ?

Also, your construction rates are in the range of 700-850 Rs per sq feet, does it include the permissions etc from the PMC for water,elec,etc ?

We need end to end consultany & group housing for a small group - and can you provide the same ?
    CommentQuote
  • We have given only construction rates on built up basis. Those rates does not include ur Plan sanctioning permission, or electricity.or any PMC sanctions.
    CommentQuote
  • Veejay,

What would be your rates for the same? We are a group
    (of my company people + some friends and relatives), who want to go in for group housing, and we want help on land purchase,plan sanction,other permissions,as well as construction built up.

Almost all the money invested in the land and construction will be through bank loans.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Veejay
    We have given only construction rates on built up basis. Those rates does not include ur Plan sanctioning permission, or electricity.or any PMC sanctions.

Yes it would be good if you can tell us these rates upfront. Basically I can look out for bunglow sort of scheme (comprising of 6-10 units) where in land purchased would be ours but rest other things would be yours including sanctioning, MSEB wiring etc etc. carpet area of around 1600 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
    Home Renovations -civil contractors & interior designers working in & around Pune. We have a sound background working as contractor, We have work for various builders and some reputed construction houses of pune.
    If u want to build a House or a bunglow? or need a free quotation.....Pls visit our website www.homerenovations.co.in
    or email us at contacthomerenovations.co.in

Quite interesting information. So we can see that construction cost is still between 750 to 850psf and suppose land cost is around 800psf in some decent area then total cost is around 1600psf. That's looks quite
    decent :bab (6):
    Forum members please provide info on average land cost in area like Aundh/Baner/Wakad/Bavdhan/Kharadi/Viman Nagar etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Quite interesting information. So we can see that construction cost is still between 750 to 850psf and suppose land cost is around 800psf in some decent area then total cost is around 1600psf. That's looks quite
    decent :bab (6):
    Forum members please provide info on average land cost in area like Aundh/Baner/Wakad/Bavdhan/Kharadi/Viman Nagar etc.

Baner it is currently from1500-2100 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • My rate will be little high, bec...we wil be going for a large construction..
    If u have a plot..in mind...i can help u for all PMC procedures.
    PLS let me know ur intrest areas?...so we can find some plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls Let me know which place u like...so we can locate some plots....
    It will be really good if 6-10 people will come together.
    CommentQuote
  • ya thats right.......If u purchase plot for Rs 800 psq ft...& ur construction cost will be around Rs800 p sq ft....u will get 1000 sq ft Bunglow in Rs 16 lakhs.only.....
    CommentQuote
  • Vijay, Somehow you are either too generous or not serious or simply your scope of work is different then what we think. Are you trying to tell me that only cost in a house construction is cost of land plus cost of basic construction.

1. Your website quotes that the RCC will be as per RCC design. So will your 800Rs cost cover RCC designer's cost
    2. Will your cost cover Architect's cost who will do Layouts and elevations.
    3. Your cost will cover the Electricity and water connection
    4. Your cost will cover plan passing process
    5. Your quote will cover legal cost
    6. Does it include covered parking

I have seen your scope of work and I am sure it needs a detailed work as it is extremely vague now........You have mentioned luxury and offering Ceramic tiles not even Vitrified? In addition other rooms do not have even 2'X2'. Details of electrical fittings and sanitaryware missing. I am sure these can be worke out as per your definition of Luxury without any increase in cost from 800-850. From my knowledge these details can change the price by 200-500 rs per sq feet depending on what you decide.

And yes we are not talking about any common amenity yet like road,club house, open space etc.

I am giving you an open offer to build a bungalow for me if you can build all inclusive with "LUXURY" amenity 800 rs per sq feet.I have the land.

Cheers,
    Birendra.

Originally Posted by Veejay
    ya thats right.......If u purchase plot for Rs 800 psq ft...& ur construction cost will be around Rs800 p sq ft....u will get 1000 sq ft Bunglow in Rs 16 lakhs.only.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by birendra

I am giving you an open offer to build a bungalow for me if you can build all inclusive with "LUXURY" amenity 800 rs per sq feet.I have the land.

mhmm, add me in...
    CommentQuote
    Pls Let me know which place u like...so we can locate some plots....
    It will be really good if 6-10 people will come together.

Oh thats great, but we are a large group, minimum of 25-50 people. Let me know good plots in West Pune - Aundh,Baner,Balewadi,Pimple Nilakh,etc areas.

Dont want to go to other side of the highway or towards Wakad. Let me know of 1-3 acre plots and then we could decide on the location/plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saggii
    Baner it is currently from1500-2100 psf.

I think Baner rates are between 1000 to 1700, and above 2000 is really near Aundh.

Also, for larger plots this is much less.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Oh thats great, but we are a large group, minimum of 25-50 people. Let me know good plots in West Pune - Aundh,Baner,Balewadi,Pimple Nilakh,etc areas.

Dont want to go to other side of the highway or towards Wakad. Let me know of 1-3 acre plots and then we could decide on the location/plots.

Before buying a plot, decide how much B-money is one able to shell out & then decide whether to opt for group housing or group bookings. This is the one case where the issue gets stuck:~ B-money for purchase of land :(.
    CommentQuote
  • My Construction rates does not include architects/structure designers or PMC sanctioning fees. for Luxury amenities i take Rs 850 psq ft...& i think ths is lowest rates anyone offering in Pune.
    I know my scope of work details are not enogh...this is only for understanding purpose. My detailed Quotation is differnt..each & every point is coverd.
    CommentQuote