Hello,

I see many projects coming in Undri in Puneproperties.com and planning to explore the area in coming weekend. Can someone suggest a good project with approx. rate going on in that area? I am looking for 2 BHK and budget is around 30 Lac. I don't want amenities. A flat with good contruction quality is ok.

I tried googing and called some project but don't have any idea aobut the ongoing base rate and projects. If someone posts, I will get a rough estimate.

Some people says Undri is better than Manjiri as it has hills around, has some portions of it in PMC and developemnt is faster than Hasapsar.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh_Jain
    Hello,
    Some people says Undri is better than Manjiri as it has hills around, has some portions of it in PMC and developemnt is faster than Hasapsar.

This year, few months back had visited, Ganga-Sparsh and Kolte-Patil (I guess Hill-Mist) projects.
    Sparsh seemed sophisticated-crap with foolish-dramatic site-manager. I was initially quoted 2600 psf for UC.
    Site office kept calling me for few weeks to revisit and negotiate rate. I simply ignored them.
    In Kolte-patil project. construction and fixtures seemed good. I was initially quoted 2500 psf for ready possession
    Yet not have booked a flat in Undri.
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja vista at NIBM

I visited Raheja vista project today, they quoted 3400-3550 psf for top floor all inc. 32.5 L for a 850 sq feet 2 BHK. Builder is asking for 15 % downpayment in 1st week. They don't have sample flat ready. Possesion by June-July 2011.

I also checked Green Palms by Trimurti group in Undri who quoted 26 L all inc. for 821 sqfeet 2 BHK but no amenities were provided and PMC water comes 2 times in a week. Borewell water is 24 hrs. Constrtion is ok. they are providing kitchen trolley,Tata sky and invertor. possesion by dec. Its in Town planning area not in PMC per salesperson.

My budget is around 32L. I think location vice Raheja Vista is much better but at the same time top floor with 3400 pst rate with late possesion is worrying me.

I am confused between thse 2 choice. Can someone pls help me to decide between these options? all inc. 32.5 L for a 850 sq feet 2 BHK. Builder is asking for 15 % downpayment in 1st week. They don't have sample flat ready. Possesion by June-July 2011.

I also checked Green Palms by Trimurti group in Undri who quoted 26 L all inc. for 821 sqfeet 2 BHK but no amenities were provided and PMC water comes 2 times in a week. Borewell water is 24 hrs. Constrtion is ok. they are providing kitchen trolley,Tata sky and invertor. possesion by dec. Its in Town planning area not in PMC per salesperson.

My budget is around 32L. I think location vice Raheja Vista is much better but at the same time top floor with 3400 pst rate with late possesion is worrying me.

I am confused between thse 2 choice. Can someone pls help me to decide between these options?
    CommentQuote
  • raheja vista due to better location and reputed builder , The only problem at 11t.h floor will be heat. They guarantee against any leakage for 10 years , as their project is a green building project
    CommentQuote
  • i suggest you to go to Gemini Park Avenue, just opposite of Raheja Vista, very good project and price wise also they are very cometative. location and builder is also wel known.
    CommentQuote
  • Gemini park possesion is March 2012..Not looking for such a long duration.

For Raheja vista, Salesperson hasn't told me about guarantee against any leakage for 10 years rather he's talking about possible cracks in wall due to tempature variation.
    CommentQuote
  • Raheja and Gemini area will need to develop atleast 1 and 1/2 year, before that its not suitable to stay, Gemini price are better than raheja cheak out and flats are also more bigger than raheja
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by taiyabhamza
    Raheja and Gemini area will need to develop atleast 1 and 1/2 year, before that its not suitable to stay, Gemini price are better than raheja cheak out and flats are also more bigger than raheja

Hi,

Raheja is far inside; it would take minimum of 5 years for it to become like NIBM area
    CommentQuote
  • in 5 years the rate will be on sky ...., and the area is develping very fast, now BP road has been started from last month, and do not forget marvel ISOlA and INOX both are coming in same area
    CommentQuote
    in 5 years the rate will be on sky ...., and the area is develping very fast

In 5 yrs time we will be living like people in USA. Your optimism is fantastic, typically found in builders/brokers :D
    If area will be developed & rate will be on sky then why builder/brokers selling properties rather than renting it?
    CommentQuote
    in 5 years the rate will be on sky ...., and the area is develping very fast, now BP road has been started from last month, and do not forget marvel ISOlA and INOX both are coming in same area

Where is INOX coming? I have no idea about this. All I know is that Raheja is building a commercial/mall just behind their existing sales office.
    I see there is another huge board right in front of Kumar bungalows where Marvel and Ganga arecoming up with a joint venture luxury housing project. but I have no idea of a Inox multiplex if thats what you mean.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mannu, is it true that bp road work has been started and it reach towards to the raheja. I buy a flat in gemeni, just opposite of raheja,
    CommentQuote
  • Checked out Tata Housing Project Inora Undri

I checked out Tata Housing Inora Undri due to trust of builder. Reached with up hills and down hills road and finally somehow reached Tata Housing
    most details are at inora park dot com but rate is 2875

Sales Person quoted saying that rate will be 2975 once they get approval to start the digging work and that's when they will launch the property officially opening up sales for 6th floor and above.

I am bit confused as Undri is coming up as residential area but did not see projects related to Malls, Hospitals, No undertaking of roads, water pipelines and electricity How are rates rising but not facilities.

Project are few in numbers, lands is available in huge quantity. Strangely, all is negative but still rate are increasing

Any idea why so. Is it that all modern day facilities are coming up slowly and is being planned or is it a gamble
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a 2 BHK in Raheja Vista today..Its a top floor flat since I couldn't get one on any other floor. Left nearby project "Ganga Kingston" due to Goel Ganga builder and " parmar engracia" as couldn't afford. Total deal was 32.5 L. Possession June-July '11.

I choose project due to its location , flat lay-out, and builder's reputation .Let's see how it goes.., flat lay-out, and builder's reputation .Let's see how it goes..
    CommentQuote
  • congrats rishabh ! Raheja is a decent builder. I was quite impressed with his township in wanowrie !
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Rishabh; however its built up 855 sqft, correct me if I am wrong

They are coming up with big 2 BHK, 1200+; however Raheja is very costly, its 3 BHK is 61 lakh while you can buy at much cheaper rate in Wanaworie
    CommentQuote