Last updated: May 28 2012
26 | Posts
7636 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Projects in Undri

Hello,

I see many projects coming in Undri in Puneproperties.com and planning to explore the area in coming weekend. Can someone suggest a good project with approx. rate going on in that area? I am looking for 2 BHK and budget is around 30 Lac. I don't want amenities. A flat with good contruction quality is ok.

I tried googing and called some project but don't have any idea aobut the ongoing base rate and projects. If someone posts, I will get a rough estimate.

Some people says Undri is better than Manjiri as it has hills around, has some portions of it in PMC and developemnt is faster than Hasapsar.

Re : Projects in Undri

Originally posted by Rishabh_Jain View Post
    Hello,
    Some people says Undri is better than Manjiri as it has hills around, has some portions of it in PMC and developemnt is faster than Hasapsar.
    This year, few months back had visited, Ganga-Sparsh and Kolte-Patil (I guess Hill-Mist) projects.
    Sparsh seemed sophisticated-crap with foolish-dramatic site-manager. I was initially quoted 2600 psf for UC.
    Site office kept calling me for few weeks to revisit and negotiate rate. I simply ignored them.
    In Kolte-patil project. construction and fixtures seemed good. I was initially quoted 2500 psf for ready possession
    Yet not have booked a flat in Undri.
    Last edited by hitmady; July 29 2010, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Raheja vista at NIBM

I visited Raheja vista project today, they quoted 3400-3550 psf for top floor [11th floor] all inc. 32.5 L for a 850 sq feet 2 BHK. Builder is asking for 15 % downpayment in 1st week. They don't have sample flat ready. Possesion by June-July 2011.

I also checked Green Palms by Trimurti group in Undri who quoted 26 L all inc. for 821 sqfeet 2 BHK but no amenities were provided and PMC water comes 2 times in a week. Borewell water is 24 hrs. Constrtion is ok. they are providing kitchen trolley,Tata sky and invertor. possesion by dec. Its in Town planning area not in PMC per salesperson.

My budget is around 32L. I think location vice Raheja Vista is much better but at the same time top floor with 3400 pst rate with late possesion is worrying me.

I am confused between thse 2 choice. Can someone pls help me to decide between these options?

Comment

raheja vista due to better location and reputed builder , The only problem at 11t.h floor will be heat. They guarantee against any leakage for 10 years , as their project is a green building project

Comment

i suggest you to go to Gemini Park Avenue, just opposite of Raheja Vista, very good project and price wise also they are very cometative. location and builder is also wel known.

Comment

Gemini park possesion is March 2012..Not looking for such a long duration.

For Raheja vista, Salesperson hasn't told me about guarantee against any leakage for 10 years rather he's talking about possible cracks in wall due to tempature variation.

Comment

Raheja and Gemini area will need to develop atleast 1 and 1/2 year, before that its not suitable to stay, Gemini price are better than raheja cheak out and flats are also more bigger than raheja

Comment

Originally posted by taiyabhamza View Post
                Raheja and Gemini area will need to develop atleast 1 and 1/2 year, before that its not suitable to stay, Gemini price are better than raheja cheak out and flats are also more bigger than raheja

Hi,

Raheja is far inside; it would take minimum of 5 years for it to become like NIBM area

Comment

in 5 years the rate will be on sky ...., and the area is develping very fast, now BP road has been started from last month, and do not forget marvel ISOlA and INOX both are coming in same area

Comment

Originally posted by taiyabhamza View Post
                    in 5 years the rate will be on sky ...., and the area is develping very fast
                    In 5 yrs time we will be living like people in USA. Your optimism is fantastic, typically found in builders/brokers
                    If area will be developed & rate will be on sky then why builder/brokers selling properties rather than renting it?
                    Last edited by hitmady; August 1 2010, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X