Hello,

I see many projects coming in Undri in Puneproperties.com and planning to explore the area in coming weekend. Can someone suggest a good project with approx. rate going on in that area? I am looking for 2 BHK and budget is around 30 Lac. I don't want amenities. A flat with good contruction quality is ok.

I tried googing and called some project but don't have any idea aobut the ongoing base rate and projects. If someone posts, I will get a rough estimate.

Some people says Undri is better than Manjiri as it has hills around, has some portions of it in PMC and developemnt is faster than Hasapsar.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh_Jain
    I booked a 2 BHK in Raheja Vista today..Its a top floor flat since I couldn't get one on any other floor. Left nearby project "Ganga Kingston" due to Goel Ganga builder and " parmar engracia" as couldn't afford. Total deal was 32.5 L. Possession June-July '11.

I choose project due to its location , flat lay-out, and builder's reputation .Let's see how it goes..

Congrats!! I too have booked here. Hope to you around soon. BTW do join the commonfloor group for Raheja Vistas Pune.

Congrats!! I too have booked here. Hope to you around soon. BTW do join the commonfloor group for Raheja Vistas Pune.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Congrats Rishabh; however its built up 855 sqft, correct me if I am wrong

They are coming up with big 2 BHK, 1200+; however Raheja is very costly, its 3 BHK is 61 lakh while you can buy at much cheaper rate in Wanaworie

Yes the built up area is 855 sqft..

The sales guy is quite a nut, was asking 4000 sqfeet for those 1200+ 2BHK . No need to pay 61 Lac going by current development.

It looks to me that most of the flats in this scheme are purchased by Investors as all sold without having sample flat ready.. No need to pay 61 Lac going by current development.

It looks to me that most of the flats in this scheme are purchased by Investors as all sold without having sample flat ready.
    CommentQuote
  • welcome to Raheja vista family

Hi Rishabh,
    welcome to the Raheja vista family. would like to know in which wing you have booked your flat? Hope to keep in touch through commonfloor .com - Rahejavista flat owners association. congratulations!!
    CommentQuote
  • This week end I went and checked the latest updates on Raheja Vistas.

Rahul the sales guy gave me the following updates:
    There is a proposed Hypercity supermarket to be built in the area in front of the existing sales office. The mall and multiplex that was being talked about earlier will be coming up at the Ganga/Marvel joint project called 'Sangria'. There is some kind of an understanding between Raheja and the Ganga/Marvel group about who will build what. Rahejas did not want to build a Inorbit mall simply because there is one coming up at Nagar road. So they chose to build Hypercity and the Ganga/Marvel group agreed to build the mall/multiplex.

There will be a shopping complex in the triangular plot of land right in front of the Parmar project.

The water line from Hadapsar is done while the one from Salunke Vihar passing through Cloud 9 is still pending.

The building F5 and the 2, 1 bhk flats buildings will come as part of the next phase after the existing phase of F1, F2, F3, F4, G1 and G2 is completed to due to FSI problems.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mannu, any updates for gemini park avenue, please inform. thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i am thinking to buy a property in undri it is Hindustan builders and properties...it is costing me 30 l, 2bhk,,no amenities...but i am also looking for more detail about this builder...this proerty is near bishop school in undri.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by divyadharga
    i am thinking to buy a property in undri it is Hindustan builders and properties...it is costing me 30 l, 2bhk,,no amenities...but i am also looking for more detail about this builder...this proerty is near bishop school in undri.....

To hum kya bhajia tale!!!!:D

Tumko Query kya hai woh to batao....

Waise mein bhi aaj vijay sales, hadapsar mein AC Kharidne jane wala hun!!!!:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajtjrll
    To hum kya bhajia tale!!!!:D

Tumko Query kya hai woh to batao....

Waise mein bhi aaj vijay sales, hadapsar mein AC Kharidne jane wala hun!!!!:D

ha ha :D
    Last time I visited Undri nr. Bishop school, could see lot of empty flats. Felt like ghost town.
    CommentQuote
  • How far is Hinjewadi IT park and Talwade MIDC from Undri???

Is there some bypass road to Hinjewadi rather than taking the Baner road or aundh ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    How far is Hinjewadi IT park and Talwade MIDC from Undri???

Is there some bypass road to Hinjewadi rather than taking the Baner road or aundh ??

In one sentence "It's verryyyy far" :):bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth buying in Raheja Vistas, 1bhk, 575 sq ft, garden facing, resale flat with parking for 32lks?
    Buying currently for investment purpose, will put up on rent (if possible) and if required, for personal use after 7-8 years.
    Suggestions are welcome.
    CommentQuote