Projects in Undri

Last updated: May 28 2012
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Projects in Undri

Originally posted by taiyabhamza View Post
    in 5 years the rate will be on sky ...., and the area is develping very fast, now BP road has been started from last month, and do not forget marvel ISOlA and INOX both are coming in same area
    Where is INOX coming? I have no idea about this. All I know is that Raheja is building a commercial/mall just behind their existing sales office.
    I see there is another huge board right in front of Kumar bungalows where Marvel and Ganga arecoming up with a joint venture luxury housing project. but I have no idea of a Inox multiplex if thats what you mean.

Comment

Dear Mannu, is it true that bp road work has been started and it reach towards to the raheja. I buy a flat in gemeni, just opposite of raheja,

Comment

Checked out Tata Housing Project Inora Undri

I checked out Tata Housing Inora Undri due to trust of builder. Reached with up hills and down hills road and finally somehow reached Tata Housing
        most details are at inora park *** com but rate is 2875

Sales Person quoted saying that rate will be 2975 once they get approval to start the digging work and that's when they will launch the property officially opening up sales for 6th floor and above.

I am bit confused as Undri is coming up as residential area but did not see projects related to Malls, Hospitals, No undertaking of roads, water pipelines and electricity How are rates rising but not facilities.

Project are few in numbers, lands is available in huge quantity. Strangely, all is negative but still rate are increasing

Any idea why so. Is it that all modern day facilities are coming up slowly and is being planned or is it a gamble

Comment

I booked a 2 BHK in Raheja Vista today..Its a top floor flat since I couldn't get one on any other floor. Left nearby project "Ganga Kingston" due to Goel Ganga builder and " parmar engracia" as couldn't afford. Total deal was 32.5 L. Possession June-July '11.

I choose project due to its location [as compared to other area around Hadapsar], flat lay-out, and builder's reputation .Let's see how it goes..

Comment

congrats rishabh ! Raheja is a decent builder. I was quite impressed with his township in wanowrie !

Comment

Congrats Rishabh; however its built up 855 sqft, correct me if I am wrong

They are coming up with big 2 BHK, 1200+; however Raheja is very costly, its 3 BHK is 61 lakh while you can buy at much cheaper rate in Wanaworie

Comment

Originally posted by Rishabh_Jain View Post
                I booked a 2 BHK in Raheja Vista today..Its a top floor flat since I couldn't get one on any other floor. Left nearby project "Ganga Kingston" due to Goel Ganga builder and " parmar engracia" as couldn't afford. Total deal was 32.5 L. Possession June-July '11.

I choose project due to its location [as compared to other area around Hadapsar], flat lay-out, and builder's reputation .Let's see how it goes..
                Congrats!! I too have booked here. Hope to you around soon. BTW do join the commonfloor group for Raheja Vistas Pune.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                  Congrats Rishabh; however its built up 855 sqft, correct me if I am wrong

They are coming up with big 2 BHK, 1200+; however Raheja is very costly, its 3 BHK is 61 lakh while you can buy at much cheaper rate in Wanaworie
                  Yes the built up area is 855 sqft..

The sales guy is quite a nut, was asking 4000 sqfeet for those 1200+ 2BHK [booking starts in Sept. 2010]. No need to pay 61 Lac going by current development.

It looks to me that most of the flats in this scheme are purchased by Investors as all sold without having sample flat ready.

Comment

welcome to Raheja vista family

Hi Rishabh,
                    welcome to the Raheja vista family. would like to know in which wing you have booked your flat? Hope to keep in touch through commonfloor .com - Rahejavista flat owners association. congratulations!!

Comment

This week end I went and checked the latest updates on Raheja Vistas.

Rahul the sales guy gave me the following updates:
                      There is a proposed Hypercity supermarket to be built in the area in front of the existing sales office. The mall and multiplex that was being talked about earlier will be coming up at the Ganga/Marvel joint project called 'Sangria'. There is some kind of an understanding between Raheja and the Ganga/Marvel group about who will build what. Rahejas did not want to build a Inorbit mall simply because there is one coming up at Nagar road. So they chose to build Hypercity and the Ganga/Marvel group agreed to build the mall/multiplex.

There will be a shopping complex in the triangular plot of land right in front of the Parmar project.

The water line from Hadapsar is done while the one from Salunke Vihar passing through Cloud 9 is still pending.

The building F5 and the 2, 1 bhk flats buildings will come as part of the next phase after the existing phase of F1, F2, F3, F4, G1 and G2 is completed to due to FSI problems.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X