Property Investment in Hinjewadi - Pune

Last updated: May 24 2016
23 | Posts
7970 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Investment in Hinjewadi - Pune

Hi.. I am planning to buy property in Pune for investment purpose (preferably 2 bhk flat with ready or early possesion). Since its from investment purpose. hence looking for some place where the property is undervalue and has good potential of appreciation.

Currently, I feel Hinjewadi is one of the area to invest. Also heard Wagoli can be a good place for investment purpose. Request you please provide your inputs / comments regardign the location to invest and the recommended builders.
    Last edited by Anamika1; July 29 2010, 08:10 PM.

Re : Property Investment in Hinjewadi - Pune

Originally posted by Anamika1 View Post
    Hi.. I am planning to buy property in Pune for investment purpose (preferably 2 bhk flat with ready or early possesion). Since its from investment purpose. hence looking for some place where the property is undervalue and has good potential of appreciation.

Currently, I feel Hinjewadi is one of the area to invest. Also heard Wagoli can be a good place for investment purpose. Request you please provide your inputs / comments regardign the location to invest and the recommended builders.
    Please respond asap, as I am planning to go to Pune this weekend to check out the properties. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Anamika1 View Post
      Please respond asap, as I am planning to go to Pune this weekend to check out the properties. Thanks in advance
      to get responses post this thread in pune forum
      MM

Comment

I think property is overvalued in Hinjewadi right now. It doesnt make sense to buy something for investment here. If you are getting anything for under 2500 psqft, then it may be a worthwhile opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
          I think property is overvalued in Hinjewadi right now. It doesnt make sense to buy something for investment here. If you are getting anything for under 2500 psqft, then it may be a worthwhile opportunity.
          +1 but at this price, the only option remains Megapolis township.
          Btw, it's good to see people shifting from Bhugaon to Hinjewadi for investment purpose.

* I have come to know that there is no power to ph3 at hinjewadi IT park & MIDC has asked to source power from ph2. The cost for this comes to over 2Cr which has left many small IT industries without power. Tech Mahindra is the one which has started in ph3 & drawing power from ph2. Any updates here? Hope I get some as many members here work at Hinjewadi.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Tech Mahindra is the one which has started in ph3 & drawing power from ph2. Any updates here?
            I can positively confirm this, my wife works at TechM in Phase3. Frequent power outage. They keep their central a/c off quite a few times due to power shortage.

Comment

Hinjewadi is better than Wagholi any time.

Comment

pls check Green olives - in hinjewadi. They are also offering 2 bhk & i think its a good option to invest.

Comment

If you like you can try MP Residency

Hi,

MP Residency is near to Air castle Rama group, so can try both Air castle and MP residency.

MP residency is small project so much cheaper than others, but it lack other things also. But again from investment point of view you can give it a shot.

People who put their money last year in MP residency, they have almost doubled in 15 months.

Proximity to IBM, Wipro, CTS is main reason.

Dis-Ad : its in marunjii VILLAGE, so give atleast 1-2 years to fully appreciate the property.

You can get the ready possession and under construction flat both in project.

A kaccha road (muram) is their next to MP residency which will get concretised in next 1 year then Wipro, IBM are just 1 KM away from this project.

As such IBM and Geometric are just 300 mtrs away from this project.

Just have a look on this also when u go to hinjewadi phase 2....

If you visit to this project pl provide your feedback, as I have booked a flat their from investment purpose, now I just wanted others opinion.

ThX

Comment

Originally posted by MP Residency View Post
                    Hi,

MP Residency is near to Air castle Rama group, so can try both Air castle and MP residency.

MP residency is small project so much cheaper than others, but it lack other things also. But again from investment point of view you can give it a shot.

People who put their money last year in MP residency, they have almost doubled in 15 months.

Proximity to IBM, Wipro, CTS is main reason.

Dis-Ad : its in marunjii VILLAGE, so give atleast 1-2 years to fully appreciate the property.

You can get the ready possession and under construction flat both in project.

A kaccha road (muram) is their next to MP residency which will get concretised in next 1 year then Wipro, IBM are just 1 KM away from this project.

As such IBM and Geometric are just 300 mtrs away from this project.

Just have a look on this also when u go to hinjewadi phase 2....

If you visit to this project pl provide your feedback, as I have booked a flat their from investment purpose, now I just wanted others opinion.

ThX
                    It seems you are more interested in selling this project rather than inquiring about it Man, such tricks don't work atleast on forums like IREF.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X