Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by RRRraoi am also interested... can you please share the prices of blue ridge and ashok meadows ??
where these projects MP residency and Sun residency are located ? in hinjewadi? are these from same builder?
I believe the starting price for a 1 BHK at Blue Ridge is Rs. 26 lacs. The 2 BHK at Ashok Meadows ranges from Rs 5250 to Rs 5750. The 3 BHK is in the Rs. 5450 to Rs. 5750 price range.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
I am looking for an investment/ end use 2 bhk in hinjewadi area with budget of 55 Lakhs. My preference in order is as follows:
a) High Mont
Pros- floor plan is good exception kitchen area, Best ameneties amongst all project listed below except option g, Mivan based structure which is anytime better than brick work, It is built by same contractor who built blue ridge.
Cons- Not sure of builder Mittal Brothers reputation. They have done projects such as One Nation in Pimple Saudagar and Petals in waked. There are few industries around that project but as per salesman none of them emits any harmful gases. Does any have any idea abt that?
Floor plan is ok types. Have to compromise on bedroom sizes. Location is fine, but the entrance will be shared by another JV project between Kohinoor and Rama group.
Its Brick Work and Rama group so not sure of quality.
c) Ace Augusta
Didn't liked floor plan much as they are offering 2 balconies reducing internal carpet area. Its a single story tower and not sure of Jhamtani Group builder. Any idea about Ace Almighty in Tathewade project? Not sure of resale value because of single story tower and hardly any amenties.
Best Price around 43 Lakhs, Excellent floor plans
Achalare Realtors builder reputation? Its only 3 wings done with brick work with hardly any amenties. Combination of 1 & 2 bhk flats. Location is next to marunji hospital. Not sure how close is that area to proposed Garbage Depot in Punavale. Don't think if I could get resale value.
All good but price is high as well its bang on Infosys circle causing noise pollution and carbon emissions all day long.
f) Tinsel Town
5 towers in such small land parcel. Probably too congested. its bang on road causing noise pollution and carbon emissions all day long.
g) Megapolis Mystic/ LR/ BR/ Eon - way out of budget
Please let me know your thoughts if I have misjudged any of the above projects.CommentQuote2Flag
That is a good analysis. I like it when someone objectively analyses projects based on ground facts. I am sure you will choose the right project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thnx Deepak Singh; I hope I do. By budget is forcing me to with Melange. High Mont seems to be a premium project and have to shell out another 6 L to book there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Not yet.. All the projects are 60+. Thinking to go towards pirangut area or towards marunji road. There are projects under 50 L from small builders.plz suggest.CommentQuote0Flag
- Take a look at Willows Twin Tower in Hinjewadi-Maan. Possession in March-April 2016 and 2 BHK package is 50 - 52 lakh.CommentQuote0Flag
- Megapolis Smart home 4 is going to be lunchedCommentQuote0Flag
- smart homes floor plan is tooo compact...CommentQuote0Flag