Dear All,

Want to know what is the prospect on Hinjewadi phase 3 and what is new coming in term of office space
Read more
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can any one tell what is the future on Hinjewadi phase 3 ? and what is the plan of upcoming phase 4?
    CommentQuote
  • MIDC tried to auction few vacant land pockets in phase 3 but it had to be cancelled since there were no bidders. So no big IT companies forward to invest in Hinjawadi phase 3 in near future 1-2 years. Gera's commercial coming up at phase 2 Wipro circle is the only investment coming up. That too is in pre launch. Phase 4 is definitely far from reality.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • GaneshB2 years ago
      Megapolis's Commercial/Mall?
  • Megapolis commercial/ mall wont start till all premium clusters Mystic and more are built. Atleast thats what builder has been saying till now.
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder what will be traffic situation when projects like TCG, EON,MP get fully occupied. Imagine all the traffic being crossed by vehicles coming in and out from these projects. Especially the phase 2 road where only two lanes are present, it will be chaos every day with lots of pollution.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one know about TCG township Varnado in phase 3?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • rahulxshende1 years ago
      Its launched called as the cliff garden in 45 acres.
  • Pune Metro is also coming with stop planned at Megapolis Circle in phase 3.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raayba2 years ago
      Yes its showing so on Pune metro rail site. But it is still 5+ years away.
  • Originally Posted by keyasaurabh
    Dear All,

Want to know what is the prospect on Hinjewadi phase 3 and what is new coming in term of office space

It was in the middle of nowhere. It is in the middle of nowhere today, and it will be so in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Panvel (hiranandani) and Shilphata (lodha) has started offering IT commercial at cheaper rate (rs 40-50psf), so Hinjewadi expanding beyond ph-2 looks difficult....
    Apart from the same, Nagpur is also offering similar properties and Mihan is picking up...So Hinjewadi won't see any rapid growth...
    Needless to say Mumbai has same or infact more IT employable population than Pune / Nagpur...
    Also, Metro is also on paper and progressing well along with new airport....
    CommentQuote
  • Today Hexaware has opened new campus in Hinjewadi Phase 3
    CommentQuote
  • Infosys got opened in Phase 3, in front of Synechron. Yash Tech building is in final stage will be opening very soon. Even there is one more building which is under construction and may be its KPIT beside Synechron building.
    CommentQuote
  • Infosys has rented the space in Ascendas. If it was planning for wide scale expansion it could have very well bid for Phase 3 plots by MIDC. Yash tech building is welcome. Anyone knows number of employees it's built for? Any update on the DLF half construction opposite to Quadron?
    CommentQuote
  • According to me there is atleast additional capacity of 15000-20000 plus getting added in hinjewadi phase-3. This is in addition to TCS and Tech Mahindra.
    Also there is some activity at DLF info park. If we check seepz sez site then DLF has asked for lot of permissions for construction related material. I think we also forgot to mention huge campus of capgemini/i-gate.

Plus there are 2 big residential complexes coming up apart from EON homes and megapolis. I don't know why somebody feels it is in middleware of nowhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Check this phase 3 map from midcindia site. Not single piece of land is available as per the site. Everything is gone. We are talking about 40 ha of land. All taken.

You can actually see devlopment happening on this land
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • A residential complex in a M.I.D.C. shall always remain in the middle of nowhere as all you will see is faceless people coming in 100s of buses/cars in the morning, and leaving in the evening.
    CommentQuote
  • PMRDA has ben alloted 450 crore for Hinjewadi metro. Hinjewadi metro will be taken up along with pune phase1 and phase2 metro
    CommentQuote