Last updated: March 7 2014
21 | Posts
6126 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson Dale - Baner

Hello,

Anyone booked flat in this project by Nirmiti Developers?
    They are quoting Rs 4000/Sqr-ft and as per my knowledge, negotiated till Rs 3750/Sqr-ft. Possession date is Dec.2012. Anyone booked below this rate?

- Kishor

Re : Crimson Dale - Baner

Originally posted by Kishor View Post
    Hello,

They are quoting Rs 4000/Sqr-ft and as per my knowledge, negotiated till Rs 3750/Sqr-ft. Possession date is Dec.2012. Anyone booked below this rate?

- Kishor
    I haven't booked there but seems like it would be nice society. but bargain the rate accordingly, guess builder has no money upfront so is not sure about completion date. What I realized from over all in general market is quite tight now, sales are not quite happening as they were earlier.
    You shouldn't deal with sales guy, instead ask him to setup a meeting with builder himself and then negotiate before giving a cheque. he will come to 3500-3600 take my word on this, be agressive and adamant.
    And if you are really-really intrested then bargain with your chkbook, always helpful.

Comment

Hello,

- Kishor
      where exactly is this? Is it in the Inhabitable behind Pan Card Club type Baner? This is the only place which i keep on missing, deliberately though..

DEc' 2012 looks too far for an early decision...As Saggii mentioned, if the reasons are true, builder will surely be desperate to clinch a deal...but jaldi kya hai...u can proceed araaam se..Dilli and Dec'2012 abhi bahoot door hai
      Last edited by chinmay686; August 2 2010, 05:43 PM.

Comment

It is not behind Pancard Club. Its near to Shroff House, same lane as "Silver Moon", 3-4 building after Silver Moon.

-Kishor

Comment

It is not behind Pancard Club. Its near to Shroff House, same lane as "Silver Moon", 3-4 building after Silver Moon.

-Kishor
          can not even think of paying 4000 in that area

Comment

Anyone booked here?

Anyone booked here? Interested in this and would like to know the lowest rate. This will help me in negotiation.

-Kishor

Comment

I am interested in buying 2BHK in and around Baner/Balewadi area. This seems like a good project.

Comment

Welcome to Crimson Dale, Baner, Pune

Hi All,

I have booked a flat in Crimson Dale at INR 3400/sqr-ft + Car Park + MSEB + Registration + Service Tax + VAT.
                I booked it even before this project was sanctioned by PMC, way back in January-2010.

Those who have booked a flat in this project, please join the community - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Crimson_Dale_Baner_Pune

This group has been created to get all the to be residents of "Crimson Dale - Baner" together to know each other, share thoughts and problems.
                While you send the request to join the group, please send your Building Type, Apartment Number and Contact Detail.

thanks......
                RH Loxley
                Last edited by RH_Loxley; October 16 2010, 11:58 PM. Reason: ***

Comment

Hello RH,

How much was the total package cost? Are there any flats available?

Comment

Welcome to Crimson Dale, Baner, Pune

ireal1,

You can calculate the total package based on the area of the flat and current rate.
                    No idea about availability.

RH

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X