Hello,

Anyone booked flat in this project by Nirmiti Developers?
They are quoting Rs 4000/Sqr-ft and as per my knowledge, negotiated till Rs 3750/Sqr-ft. Possession date is Dec.2012. Anyone booked below this rate?

- Kishor
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Anuja21
    Can anyone tell me the construction quality, builder's reputation and latest negotiated rate.
    Also, advise good project in this area(Pan Card Club).
    Please help.

Quality is Ok what i saw in another project of theirs in Balewadi..Rates were 4500 few months back..There are few more projects in the same area..One by Pride group near Supreme Pallacio..One project called Silver moon very next to pallacio, one by Karan group (Sara) behind crimson dale and there is one across the road as well..
    CommentQuote
  • Negotiated Price?

Originally Posted by Kamles
    Quality is Ok what i saw in another project of theirs in Balewadi..Rates were 4500 few months back..There are few more projects in the same area..One by Pride group near Supreme Pallacio..One project called Silver moon very next to pallacio, one by Karan group (Sara) behind crimson dale and there is one across the road as well..

Thanks Kamles, but do you know the negotiated price of the projects in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anuja21
    Thanks Kamles, but do you know the negotiated price of the projects in this area?

They didnt negotiate at all when i went there..The price is in the range of 4400-4600 in the entire area..There is a project just launched by Pride group very close to that called Valenica. Youc an also check that..
    CommentQuote
  • i enquired the rate of 2bhk flat in crimson dale today.its 5300 psf.dats too much i feel.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest Rate?

What is the latest rate in this area?
    CommentQuote