Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by pprasadHi All Members,
Kindly share your views about Celestial City in Ravet by Rama group.
Builder is quoting 2700/2800 per sq ft. and total package of 957 sq ft 2 bhk at about 31 lcs and posession after 2 years.
This rate being in Ravet seems to high, how much this should be negotiated to?
How is Rama group any past experience by one of members?
Pleas share your views?
NO..NO..NO... read threads on RAMA group to know more.. Many threads about there disasters are in this forum..Search for swiss county..CommentQuote0Flag
- Their tag line is "Why go out?". When you go there you will realize the meaning. There will be nothing but fields around you, so why go out, stay at home and enjoy your house in the middle of nowhere. It will take atleast 10 yrs for this area to develop. As per the current state, rates should be around 1500 since there is no infrastructure around.CommentQuote0Flag
- 1. Rate is too high for this location & builder. Overloading will be 30% after considering balcony/terrace as 100%. 957sf salable means that this is a small size 2BHK.
2. Builder is notorious + quality of flats is sub-standard.
3. If you want to live there, there is noting around. No good schools, hospitals. Don't think that something will come up in next 5yrs.
3. If you are buying for investment, then think who will buy from you after some years & at what price? If you are taking a loan to buy a flat for investment, its a total NO NO. Bank interest will eat up all you flat price appreciation (if any).CommentQuote0Flag
- This project is junk, just forget about it.
Btw, please don't duplicate the threads. Use search option & then post in relevant thread. Check this one:-