Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune Project Ratings

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pune Project Ratings

Last updated: June 24 2016
41 | Posts
6980 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pune Project Ratings

    All,

    As discussed with Real, we wish to start Pune Project ratings, hence invitations are invited from all of you to populate the data. However, I would like the permissions to "edit" the data to be with Real and the senior members. I would think the ratings should work in the following way -

    The ratings should be in the range of -5 to +5, and then we just add up all the parameter ratings to arrive at the final "overal rating", definately the ratings will change as we get more info about the projects and builder, but then, we dont want ALL the overall ratings to be -5, as this would defeat the whole purpose, so if "Goel Ganga" or " Vikram" is say the worst builder in Pune, the "Builder reputation" should should -5, and then we calculate for the other builders comparing them to the worst.

    All suggestions are welcome, and I think we should target 25 projects to be populated per month, and by the end of say 3 months, we should have a really good list ready.

    More columns/parameters can certainly be included or they maybe the sub-part of the main parameter.

    New additions to be marked to this file by versions - V1,V2,etc...
    Attached Files
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Pune Project Ratings

    Excellent Idea pcpune !

    Maybe we should have date field, and some more fields (like has the editor, person bought property there, what price etc).

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Pune Project Ratings

      umm.. also. .. maybe make it a google doc with edit access to the main excel to seniors, and edit access to everyone where they can enter their own details and views.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Pune Project Ratings

        Believe putting up a google based document would require serious, a basic excel sheet is what we desire -but anyways - all suggestions are welcome.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Pune Project Ratings

          Also, about the project to be included - let us only consider projects that have availibility and which are recently being threaded on IREF, we can included more as the day goes by ?

          I request all of you to populate the name of the projects into the excel sheet, and then we could start providing the ratings ?

          Real, your views ?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Pune Project Ratings

            Google docs is easiest thing to do.
            Just upload the existing Excel file to create one new google spreadsheet, make it public so people can edit it and share its link with everyone.

            Here is one such Google sheet, members on this forum had created.
            http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...HNjBzVmc&hl=en


            Originally posted by pcpune View Post
            Believe putting up a google based document would require serious, a basic excel sheet is what we desire -but anyways - all suggestions are welcome.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Pune Project Ratings

              Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
              Google docs is easiest thing to do.
              Just upload the existing Excel file to create one new google spreadsheet, make it public so people can edit it and share its link with everyone.

              Here is one such Google sheet, members on this forum had created.
              http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...HNjBzVmc&hl=en
              Oh, I thought, he is asking google based locations, to be put on google maps, well, this looks definately useful !

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Pune Project Ratings

                gr8 excel aditi ! Was amusing to go thru, Tx for sharing !

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Pune Project Ratings

                  Can I volunteer to create a website which becomes the defacto builder ratings website.

                  I will develop it and put it live.

                  Let me know.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Pune Project Ratings

                    Originally posted by harshalx View Post
                    Can I volunteer to create a website which becomes the defacto builder ratings website.

                    I will develop it and put it live.

                    Let me know.

                    Sounds like a wonderful idea to me.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X