All,

As discussed with Real, we wish to start Pune Project ratings, hence invitations are invited from all of you to populate the data. However, I would like the permissions to "edit" the data to be with Real and the senior members. I would think the ratings should work in the following way -

The ratings should be in the range of -5 to +5, and then we just add up all the parameter ratings to arrive at the final "overal rating", definately the ratings will change as we get more info about the projects and builder, but then, we dont want ALL the overall ratings to be -5, as this would defeat the whole purpose, so if "Goel Ganga" or " Vikram" is say the worst builder in Pune, the "Builder reputation" should should -5, and then we calculate for the other builders comparing them to the worst.

All suggestions are welcome, and I think we should target 25 projects to be populated per month, and by the end of say 3 months, we should have a really good list ready.

More columns/parameters can certainly be included or they maybe the sub-part of the main parameter.

New additions to be marked to this file by versions - V1,V2,etc...
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Again, I request ALL SENIOR MEMBERS TO JOIN THIS GOOGLE GROUP - request you to keep the same id as your IREF ID.

"Pune_RE_Project_Ratings"

http://groups.google.com/group/pune_re_project_ratings

Harshal, request you to please update us about your website, once its ready to take in the inputs.This will be a real revolution for Pune Real Estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Alright folks,
    Can you suggest some names for the website?

What I can think of right now is www.realestateratings.com.

Is it ok if I register on my name at first. And later if people get involved we can form a non-profit community and register it on their name. All these things can be figured out later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshalx
    Alright folks,
    Can you suggest some names for the website?

What I can think of right now is www.realestateratings.com.

Hi Harshal,

I would suggest add 'Pune' in the name instead of just realestateratings.

That would make it specific to Pune projects.
    CommentQuote
  • ..suggest add 'Pune'...

suggest keep the same - realestateratings. Adding a simple html click to city later won't be a big deal, and it can be expanded later if needed.

Gr8 initiative, btw!
    CommentQuote
  • Alright. I'll use www.realestateratings.com. I'll register the name in a day or two.
    CommentQuote
  • that wud be a good name if u manage to register..thanks all this shud be very useful..

Originally Posted by harshalx
    Alright. I'll use www.realestateratings.com. I'll register the name in a day or two.
    CommentQuote
  • gr888 initiative Harshalx, thumbs up for it. However as Real suggested, pls ask somebody outside India to register the website.
    If needed I can be of assistance.
    CommentQuote
  • ..pls ask somebody outside India to register the website....

I have b/k acc, cr cards in North America, let me know if you need any help reg. this. Let me know which domain etc you would like to use

Just to re-iterate, this is a not-for profit thing.
    CommentQuote
  • uh oh .. this is what I saw:

The domain that you requested, realestateratings.com, has already been registered by the organization below. Please click here to see other options for this name. As an alternative, you can also let the Domain Brokers from Sedo acquire realestateratings.com on the secondary market for you.
    CommentQuote
  • I think godaddy.com is a good website to check available domain names.
    CommentQuote
  • Can we try punerealestaterating.com ?
    CommentQuote
  • avlbl options:

- realestateratings.org
    - realestateratings.info
    - punerealestateratings.com

You can search more options at whois.net
    CommentQuote
  • realestateratings.org sounds good. What do you guys say?
    CommentQuote
  • realestateratings.org sounds good, since .org domains are usually associated with non profit organisations.
    CommentQuote
  • i like punerealestaterating.com cause it has pune..but org is also cool
    CommentQuote