All,

As discussed with Real, we wish to start Pune Project ratings, hence invitations are invited from all of you to populate the data. However, I would like the permissions to "edit" the data to be with Real and the senior members. I would think the ratings should work in the following way -

The ratings should be in the range of -5 to +5, and then we just add up all the parameter ratings to arrive at the final "overal rating", definately the ratings will change as we get more info about the projects and builder, but then, we dont want ALL the overall ratings to be -5, as this would defeat the whole purpose, so if "Goel Ganga" or " Vikram" is say the worst builder in Pune, the "Builder reputation" should should -5, and then we calculate for the other builders comparing them to the worst.

All suggestions are welcome, and I think we should target 25 projects to be populated per month, and by the end of say 3 months, we should have a really good list ready.

More columns/parameters can certainly be included or they maybe the sub-part of the main parameter.

New additions to be marked to this file by versions - V1,V2,etc...
Read more
Reply
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • These websites are also available:-

    www.indianrealestateratings.com

    www.indianrealtyratings.com

    * I think there has to be word India in it so that it becomes country specific & our fellow members from other cities too can use it:). Whaddya say??

    Btw, realestateratings.in is also available but then for .in, you need to register in India, which is not safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Thanks Aditi, infact I did the same and also did the sample rating, now what we want is to publish a list of projects to be included and provide access to all senior members to "edit" so that we have something ready.

    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AspA7GzqYz1cdFpBZXRqaWk3QjNpVTZmd0hBbkhCeHc&authkey=CJ_y5JkG&hl=en&output=html

    You could please remove your link...

    I have also created a google groups - "Pune_RE_Project_Ratings" which I request all senior members to join, the group members have the access to edit this spreadsheet.

    Hey....what happen to this ratings file....we r very curious to know if any builder manage to get 0 ratings here.(That is the highest rating that i can imagine on this forum considering views of Sr. members)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    Hey....what happen to this ratings file....we r very curious to know if any builder manage to get 0 ratings here.(That is the highest rating that i can imagine on this forum considering views of Sr. members)

    Well, I am still awaiting Real and other senior members to join into the group so that they can access the file.But,of course, its a time consuming job, but maybe we need to do it !

    Real, :) we are looking upto you to start off this for the first 5-10 projects !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    These websites are also available:-

    www.indianrealestateratings.com

    www.indianrealtyratings.com

    * I think there has to be word India in it so that it becomes country specific & our fellow members from other cities too can use it:). Whaddya say??

    Btw, realestateratings.in is also available but then for .in, you need to register in India, which is not safe.


    Real,

    I'm going to register a .in since its cheap but keep the Whois information out of the picture. How does that sound?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshalx
    Real,

    I'm going to register a .in since its cheap but keep the Whois information out of the picture. How does that sound?

    Thats good. I suggest you write in the admin of this forum as they too have registered iref.in. See what have they done in this regards.

    pcp,

    Will be there shortly. Writing some reviews on some projects currently in off-time. Got some latest pics as well :).
    CommentQuote
  • domain registered

    Folks,

    Apologies for a little delay in the registration of the domain. I just registered www.indianrealtyratings.in.

    The domain will be active in 2 working days, after which we will be able to start putting pages on it.

    I will put up a simple page informing the affiliation of the site with iref, once the domain is active.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats damn good news, excellent work Harshal !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshalx
    Folks,

    Apologies for a little delay in the registration of the domain. I just registered www.indianrealtyratings.in.

    The domain will be active in 2 working days, after which we will be able to start putting pages on it.

    I will put up a simple page informing the affiliation of the site with iref, once the domain is active.

    Thanks.


    Hi Harshal,

    Cool Job Man.........I visited your nlist.in as well...I believe it's your since you put it in your sign...exact same concept like Craigslist in US.

    Keep up the good work.... and thanks for your efforts.

    Regards,

    Abhi
    CommentQuote
  • Good work Harshal... This will be very helpful for all....Thanks...
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys what happened to the project?
    CommentQuote