Hi,
I am currently I pune I am interested in Bungalow plots. Resale if possible. I am interested in WindMill or Nisarg schemes, or similar schemes in that area. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Windmill has encroached upon green belt & is under hammer of PMC. Hardly anybody staying there despite being such an old project.

Aditya Nisarg location is not good for current times as no development around. Again, the builder is Aditya & I have seen mixed reviews for the project.

All in all, both the projects are not that good to put your money at current asking rates. If for self use, what will you do with no on staying around you? Better buy in established housing society like Mahatma Society, Kothrud or Varsha society, Baner.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

All in all, both the projects are not that good to put your money at current asking rates. If for self use, what will you do with no on staying around you? Better buy in established housing society like Mahatma Society, Kothrud or Varsha society, Baner.

nice one!!

may b now Bavdhan property prices will rise further considering PMC has promised to put street lights and all (Finally!!)after the unfortunate murder last week!!

Why are all these buggers reactive than proactive....
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres,
    Thanks for your quick response. I am looking at this property for staying after a min of 4 yrs period no before that. I did check Mahatma Society, Kothrud but the rates are very high compared to Windmill. I am open for any other suggestions. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I had similar thinking in 2008, purchase a plot, build a bunglow. But when i visited these sites, I was truely dis-appointed, some delhi guy was selling the plot at 1500 then, if you think you can live in Windmill or Nisarg - its best of luck !!!!

Please visit these sites first.
    CommentQuote
  • PCPUNE,
    I did visit these sites and yes its true that there is no development now at all hardly any houses around. But do you think this will be the scene 4 yrs down the line?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site in dec 2005 and they were selling for 1150 then. If the rate is 1500 today it means that nobody except gullible people buy there. I passed on it since it was too far from civilization.
    CommentQuote
  • Better buy in established housing society like Mahatma Society, Kothrud or Varsha society, Baner.

what are the rates in these societies

what are the rates in these societies
    CommentQuote
  • The rates in Mahathma are in the range of 3900-4200 psf. And in windmill they are in the range of 2300-2400
    CommentQuote
  • Windmill: good location at huge premium

Originally Posted by mzarkar
    Hi,
    I am currently I pune I am interested in Bungalow plots. Resale if possible. I am interested in WindMill or Nisarg schemes, or similar schemes in that area. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

I visited Windmill and Nisarg (one close to highway) last week, was looking for it for self (not as an investment). Wasn't impressed with either.
    Nisarg: Did not get into details of Nisarg because thought it was too close to highway (pollution, etc), also they don’t have anything available, resale is only option.
    Windmill: One positive: Location is close to Chandani Chowk, less than 2km. Negatives: Too close to river, there is absolutely no space between the river and many of the windmill plots (many of available plots r like this). Don’t know how they allowed plots touching river. One might argue as to why that matters because river does not have enough water to cause damage. Few things can go wrong. E.g. water pollution due to dumping waste, insects, rising of water levels due to heavy rains/flooding (like one happened to bunglows near Godavari river, Gangapur road in Nashik),flooding risk may be once 30-50 year chance that needs be factored into if want to own the plot/bunglow for longer term. The landscaping, layout, amnesties are ok/very basic, considering this project has been there for several years, would have expected much matured landscape and amenity development. Will take time to have basic infrastructure (may be 4-5 years). There is hardly any bunglow construction around. Not sure how the community will evolve, one plot has commercial like construction (e.g. multi story guest house that looks like a hotel), this might be risk with any such scheme. Another concern is Windmill is right after the toll plaza, which means additional day to day toll expense, not only to you but also to your visitors. Given all this, price of 2300-2500 sounds too high, even a non prime 3k sq. ft. plot would cost 70 lakhs. PSF rate above 1700 (non prime) -1800 (prime) sounds unreasonable to me personally. Also, for about 5 years it is investment that you need to fund w/o any corresponding benefit (e.g. loan installments, close to 10% p.a.). On emotional grounds windmill has good appeal. Keeping emotions aside, can’t pay such a high premium for location. I would go for windmill if rate is in 1700-1800 range and have enough cash to minimize monthly installments. In other words, its not meant for me:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vastumitra
    I visited Windmill and Nisarg (one close to highway) last week, was looking for it for self (not as an investment). Wasn't impressed with either. ....:)

Thanks for sharing information and reasoning with no bias no bull!!!!:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, thanks from your response. Basically I am interested in the Kothrud, Bavdhan area since that is closer to my family. Need to have good ambiance gated community basically developed plots with some common aminities. At the current situation I came across few 2/3 resale plots in Nisarg and Windmill and what ever Windmill plots have remaining. I did get some calls from Balaji Soc in Bavdhan there are some resale plots 1600/1800 psfbut I did not like that area. Mahathma Soc has a few plots but very costly 4000 psf. So I am left with Windmill 2300/2500 which compared to others has better feel with some aminities I have a horizon of 4-5 yrs before I move in.

So based on this info you you guys feel is a good choice or do any one of you know of other schemes that I am not aware of.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mzarkar
    So I am left with Windmill 2300/2500 which compared to others has better feel with some aminities I have a horizon of 4-5 yrs before I move in.

So based on this info you you guys feel is a good choice or do any one of you know of other schemes that I am not aware of.

thanks

If 2400+ is what you are looking at then do check out Varsha soc. Baner. It is right near to Ivory Coast.
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres/Otheres,
    I will check Varsha Soc Baner. Do any of you know of any resale plots there.?Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mzarkar
    Realacres/Otheres,
    I will check Varsha Soc Baner. Do any of you know of any resale plots there.?Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Varsha soc plots are around 4500 to 5000 sq ft so the price is around 1cr to 1.3 cr
    i talked to one of the broker who showed the plot long time back to my parents
    i did not even discussed further bcoz of B&W money :)
    CommentQuote
  • pmithilesh,
    When was this. do you have the contact info for the broker. Please let me know.
    Realacres,
    DO you think Baner is more developed compared to Bavdhan. Can you give me some points why to think Varsha Soc is better compared to Bavdhan area. Thanks
    CommentQuote