Hi,
I am currently I pune I am interested in Bungalow plots. Resale if possible. I am interested in WindMill or Nisarg schemes, or similar schemes in that area. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I forgot society name but try in Veerbhadra Nagar, BANER too. In Dec 2009 I have seen plot at Rs 1600. Society looked nice. I don't have broker number, has got from sakal paper.
    CommentQuote
  • Varsha soc is already functional i.e. people are staying there so need to stay in jungle like soc. Location is good, on main Baner road itself, no DP stuff, when you reach on main road, everything is nearby all shops, restaurant etc. so location is indeed good. You reach Aundh under 3 mins & NH4 bypass under 7 mins. Had seen a plot of about 7000 sq ft here, but dropped idea due to B-money. Coming to Bavdhan, this place (Varsha soc) is far better mainly due to:-

1. Infra is better,
    2. No flooding like thing here, unlike Ramnagar soc Bavdhan,
    3. No high-rise nearby.

The only thing is if you require good access to Karve rd, Deccan then Bavdhan is better.

Veerbhadra soc:- Well, I simply didn't like the vibes here, also it is sparsely populated. Heard some prostitution rackets operate from bungalows here with the support of local politicos. The biggest prob:-

Unlike Varsha soc where you can walk to main Baner road, here (Veerbhadra soc) you require private vehicle to commute. Also, the internal roads are too tiny, even 1 car & 1 bike can't pass simultaneously.
    CommentQuote
  • realacres,
    thanks for the info. Any idea about the rates? in Varsha Soc....?
    CommentQuote
  • How about collaborating?

Realacres,

This is regarding the plot you saw (7000 sqft) in Varsha soc. If you liked it so much and the society fulfills (or may be exceeds) all the parameters we (in IREF) always judge a project on, isn't it worthwhile to give it a thought of chipping in and buying together. There are lots of users here wanting to get their dream house (even bungalow) incl. me.

My sense is we normal ppl do not gain because we just limit ourselves to the resources we have at our hand, but never collaborate. It may be a win-win situation. Since you invested so much of your time in visting the plot, checking details etc and you liked it so much (coming that from you is priceless :bab (6):, why not leverage that information and strike - if its a real good deal. I assume 7000 sq.ft is a pretty big plot and can accomodate 3 bungalows easily (society permitting etc).

Let me know if you think this has merit...

Regards

Originally Posted by realacres
    Varsha soc is already functional i.e. people are staying there so need to stay in jungle like soc. Location is good, on main Baner road itself, no DP stuff, when you reach on main road, everything is nearby all shops, restaurant etc. so location is indeed good. You reach Aundh under 3 mins & NH4 bypass under 7 mins. Had seen a plot of about 7000 sq ft here, but dropped idea due to B-money. Coming to Bavdhan, this place (Varsha soc) is far better mainly due to:-

1. Infra is better,
    2. No flooding like thing here, unlike Ramnagar soc Bavdhan,
    3. No high-rise nearby.

The only thing is if you require good access to Karve rd, Deccan then Bavdhan is better.

Veerbhadra soc:- Well, I simply didn't like the vibes here, also it is sparsely populated. Heard some prostitution rackets operate from bungalows here with the support of local politicos. The biggest prob:-

Unlike Varsha soc where you can walk to main Baner road, here (Veerbhadra soc) you require private vehicle to commute. Also, the internal roads are too tiny, even 1 car & 1 bike can't pass simultaneously.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

This is absolutely TRUE..I echo..this whole racket is supported by NCP nagarsevak...most of the bungalows are of NCP scorpio chaps, all are nagar sevaka's chelas...better avoid veer-bhadra nagar, it's a scorpio's den :) these guys are terror as they have strong support of ajit dada...
    CommentQuote
  • After reading opinions about veerbdra nagar. I am relieved, it was good that I could not pursue for that offering. Blessing is disguise.

Thanks real and mond for your valuable insights. :)
    CommentQuote
  • ..I assume 7000 sq.ft is a pretty big plot and can accomodate 3 bungalows easily...

Makes sense, I will be interested, but lot of legalities we will need to clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Nitisood,

Thanks for this comments. These are my clarifications:-

1.) I was looking for 7-10k sq ft plot for self use....I think atleast 7k is required if you want to build a good bungalow complete with servant quarters, parking bay area (this is cheaper in case of bungalows than parking slot rate offered by builders) & driver rest room. The issue went for a toss when 55% was demanded as B-money.

2.) One of our family friend stays in that area, so getting the details about types of neighbor & rest was easy. I used info more from this fellow than RE agent (nor did I tell the agent that I know someone in this soc). Btw, some MLA/MLC also stays there, I suppose Dilip Deshmukh.

3.) I doubt whether the soc will give permission to divide the plot.

4.) As far as sharing of info is concerned, it was shared & last heard (2009) the plot was almost finalized for purchase by some businessman.

* The sole reason I was looking for plot was I would be able to build according to Vastushastra principles + no khich-khich which comes with multi-storey project + no builder as well:). What's more, the rate/sq ft is far less than the builder if you calculate carpet to carpet. However, besides cash component, most of the plots got rejected on basis of bad vastu (you need to check the Vastu complacency of plot first). Btw, I have not seen the Vastu compliance for Varsha soc. just saw it based on location & price but cash component was turn off so didn't went into Vastu part.

Originally Posted by nitisood35
    Realacres,

This is regarding the plot you saw (7000 sqft) in Varsha soc. If you liked it so much and the society fulfills (or may be exceeds) all the parameters we (in IREF) always judge a project on, isn't it worthwhile to give it a thought of chipping in and buying together. There are lots of users here wanting to get their dream house (even bungalow) incl. me.

My sense is we normal ppl do not gain because we just limit ourselves to the resources we have at our hand, but never collaborate. It may be a win-win situation. Since you invested so much of your time in visting the plot, checking details etc and you liked it so much (coming that from you is priceless :bab (6):, why not leverage that information and strike - if its a real good deal. I assume 7000 sq.ft is a pretty big plot and can accomodate 3 bungalows easily (society permitting etc).

Let me know if you think this has merit...

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Does anyone have latest update about the plots and their availability in Pune?

I am looking to buy a plot measuring 3000-3500sq feet one
    CommentQuote