2 BHK flat budget 35 lacs, PUNE

Last updated: August 5 2010
10 | Posts
2956 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK flat budget 35 lacs, PUNE

Hi All, I am looking for 2 BHK flat , budget is 35 lacs. If it is immediate possession then i can go 3-4 lacs more. Pls suggest me which area is good to look in this regard.

Re : 2 BHK flat budget 35 lacs, PUNE

depends what your objective is. Investment or consumption. For consumpt ion, Warje, pashan, wanowrie, vishrantwadi, magarpatta are good areas. Find resales, they are best value at slightly lower price than ongoing. For investment ... err, nothing really.

Comment

Hi Guys
      i am new to pune and looking to buy flat in baner,wakad,balewadi area.
      i have inquired at lot of place but i need inputs from you guys.so,can any one suggest & share their exp with me !

Thanks
      -Dipesh

Comment

Originally posted by deeps1120 View Post
        Hi Guys
        i am new to pune and looking to buy flat in baner,wakad,balewadi area.
        i have inquired at lot of place but i need inputs from you guys.so,can any one suggest & share their exp with me !

Thanks
        -Dipesh
        With a budget of 35 lacs and the prices being quoted in Baner-Balewadi, you will get very small 2 BHKs..atlst the gud ones will be out of ur budget..

You might have options in Wakad though!! search the appropriate threads, you will find the right pointers..

Comment

Originally posted by chinmay686 View Post
          With a budget of 35 lacs and the prices being quoted in Baner-Balewadi, you will get very small 2 BHKs..atlst the gud ones will be out of ur budget..

You might have options in Wakad though!! search the appropriate threads, you will find the right pointers..

Just came couple of hours back from Wakad, from a single building apartment / society

Area is big of apartment but asking price is 3300 sqft , 47L total package

So forget Wakad, its now full of Makad who quote prices of prime areas like Wanaworie in Wakad

Comment

verve in wakad is cheap...area 870...rate 3200 poession Dec-11...comes under budjet...its close to wakad bus stop...on the other side of highway

vatika in balewadi comes under 35L....but lots of negative and positves abt all projects....go.. chk and see which suits the most...

Originally posted by puser View Post
            Just came couple of hours back from Wakad, from a single building apartment / society

Area is big of apartment but asking price is 3300 sqft , 47L total package

So forget Wakad, its now full of Makad who quote prices of prime areas like Wanaworie in Wakad

Comment

Originally posted by manu1981 View Post
              verve in wakad is cheap...area 870...rate 3200 poession Dec-11...comes under budjet...its close to wakad bus stop...on the other side of highway

vatika in balewadi comes under 35L....but lots of negative and positves abt all projects....go.. chk and see which suits the most...
              Here is my take on 2 options..

Other side of the highway tht too in Wakad..haven't seen the project, but might not prefer assuming it must be a viraana for the time being..are they really shameless to ask for 3200?

I also liked it in the first glance...but its been dragging since 2008..and considering there is hardly anything in the firt 2 buildings, u can go for it if u r comfortable with possession in another 2 years atlst...they will settle for something close to 3000, i think!! but too much a gamble project!!
              Last edited by chinmay686; August 4 2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meenkutty View Post
                Hi All, I am looking for 2 BHK flat , budget is 35 lacs. If it is immediate possession then i can go 3-4 lacs more. Pls suggest me which area is good to look in this regard.
                East or West Pune? East will have more options than west at this price & east of now looks more VFM than west (bad for me though as I am looking at west ). So, if you are happy with east, buy there.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

handewadi road in east pune..west pune u can go for standalone building..

Originally posted by meenkutty View Post

Comment

Verve loaction is gud....its on road itself..just 200 mtrs away from higway..opposite to project there is a small food court..3-4 floor building and MBA college too...but 3200 seems more to me...in may rate was 3000 when one of my freind booked in verve..

vatika agree poseesion dont think so before Dec-11 for samller 2 bhk building ...but somehow we have to agree if w need to buy 2 bhk in west side in 35 lakh we need to compromise somehere..may be no approach roads..little bit quality...no amenities etc etc...
                    Originally posted by chinmay686 View Post
                    Here is my take on 2 options..

Other side of the highway tht too in Wakad..haven't seen the project, but might not prefer assuming it must be a viraana for the time being..are they really shameless to ask for 3200?

I also liked it in the first glance...but its been dragging since 2008..and considering there is hardly anything in the firt 2 buildings, u can go for it if u r comfortable with possession in another 2 years atlst...they will settle for something close to 3000, i think!! but too much a gamble project!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X