Last updated: August 17 2019
66 | Posts
11437 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saarrthi Skybay by Saarrthi Group in Mahalunge, Pune

Hi guys

I was not able to find any discussion targeting saarthi skybay, a new project by saarthi group in mahalunge.

I visited the site yesterday. They have started construction for building F, G and E.
    Floor plan was kind of impressive and psf is 4800 right now because of some offer.

But I am not very sure about the builder's reputation in market. It would be great if some one can give me inputs in this direction.

I am also considering High Mont by Mittal group.

A comparision between saarthi and mittal would an added advantage.

Thanks in advance

Re : Saarrthi Skybay by Saarrthi Group in Mahalunge, Pune

Location seems to be in the middle of gaon etc. Is it ? I dont know what is behind balewadi stadium. Also as per google maps, the approach does not look easy. Floor plan seems better than average actually. (Edit - for the A, B building only)
    Last edited January 13 2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Yes right it in middle gaon. There are no good approach roads right now. This project bets very high on proposed balewadi-hinjewadi road. I think that proposal is on papers for 10 years now (guess). That road is expected to pass right through the project. Also because of this there will be two societies. One each for each side of the road.

Comment

It is in middle of gaon, i visitedand childrens were running behind my car and asking wher you want to go... it will take another 10-15 yearsto be atleast habitable.That too if it comes under PMC (really...i doubt).

These areas will only keep their proces on nearness to Baner but it very unsafe....
        Last edited January 14 2016, 12:00 PM. Reason: Links/Solicitation

Comment

Originally posted by rajsir View Post
          It is in middle of gaon, i visitedand childrens were running behind my car and asking wher you want to go... it will take another 10-15 yearsto be atleast habitable.That too if it comes under PMC (really...i doubt).

These areas will only keep their proces on nearness to Baner but it very unsafe....
          very true feedback. Experienced same thing on bike though, people were staring angrily at us.. don't know why.

Comment

I have visited project last week. They are offering 4400 PSF. Compact 2BHK around 922 sq.ft. priced at 57L. They have 5 bore-wales in their property.

Also I have visited the High Mont by Mittal group. Tinsel Town, Hinjewadi floor plan looks better than High Mont. But both have possession in December 2018

Comment

How can 922 sqft at 4400 cost 57L?

922*4400 = 40,56,800
              Add Parking 5,00,000 and 12% tax
              (40,56,800+5,00,000)*1.12 = 51,03,616

Where are rest 6L going?

Comment

• sandeepbahalkar
                sandeepbahalkar commented
                Editing a comment
                Plz add stamp duty +reg fee+legal charges in this

• sandeepbahalkar
                sandeepbahalkar commented
                Editing a comment
                5lakh includes parking+mseb+developement charg?

By any sane calculation, 922 sq feet flat will not cost 57 lakh.

Comment

My mistake , i looked at their cost sheet again, they coated 4900 psf. If any one need the cost-sheet i can share with them.

Comment

• desai.ajinkya99
                  desai.ajinkya99 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i am interested. Will you Please?

I have visited the site, the plus point is its proximity to Balewadi. The current approach road seems to be ok if we are travelling by car and in less than 5 mins you can hit the main road. If the plan road comes then that will be added advantage and this area will appreciate further.
                Negative point is this project is currently under panchayat area and not sure when it will come under PMC, even though Mahalunge is first in the list of 34 villages that will be added in PMC.

The rates looks very attractive considering the rates in other projects in 2KM radius and Sarthi is a reputed builder.
                Last edited March 29 2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X