I want to invest in residential plot (3000 sq.ft) around pune. I am looking to hold this investment for 5 years. Please suggest any suitable location.
Also kindly give your opinion about the NA and non-NA plot. Why it is risky to invest in non-NA plot.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, any luck. If you come across a plot and want to share some of it, let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • pls let me also know if u come across goo residential plot

Originally Posted by samir1976
    I want to invest in residential plot (3000 sq.ft) around pune. I am looking to hold this investment for 5 years. Please suggest any suitable location.
    Also kindly give your opinion about the NA and non-NA plot. Why it is risky to invest in non-NA plot.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm interested as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Just waiting for right deal
    Will get back soon
    If you have found any good location then please suggest
    CommentQuote
  • NA n NON NA

Originally Posted by samir1976

BTW whats difference between NA and Non-NA plots?
    CommentQuote
  • agriculture vs. non agriculture (NA)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    agriculture vs. non agriculture (NA)

Yes & you can't construct a residential/commercial project without NA, nor will GOOD bank give you home loan for a project which doesn't have NA certificate.
    CommentQuote
  • i see lot of people in Pune buying plots...is this safe as in are there no issues of encroachments like in Mumbai???
    CommentQuote
  • encroachment is biggest risk in buying plot..

via media around it is..buy a na plot and get loan from bank to build house..u may not take disbursement..but atleast in bank reocords ur the owner..thats wht i thk..

Originally Posted by ssm014
    i see lot of people in Pune buying plots...is this safe as in are there no issues of encroachments like in Mumbai???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssm014
    i see lot of people in Pune buying plots...is this safe as in are there no issues of encroachments like in Mumbai???

This is exactly the time to stay away from it, my elders always say - buying land should be a matter of co-incidence or luck, to actively approach for a piece of land - the juice is already out..look for times of dispair when the farmer or an individual is looking to get out an dormant market...and they believe 1 to 3 lacs per acre is the ongoing rate in villages,so if you are paying approx 2 crores per acre (Rs400-500 per sq feet), well for him - its a really bad investment...

And this is not CITY CENTRE land you are buying, its still a VILLAGE.

One of my friends called me yesterday, he said 25kms from nagpur some builder is selling farmhouse PLOTS of 1 acre each at 10-12 lacs, well even if the builder acquired it at 2-3 lacs per acre - he is only making 4-5 times the money - so the oppurtunity for money to grow from 10-12 lacs to 50 lacs IS HERE.

No builder in Pune sells farmhouse plots -- PER ACRE basis :)
    CommentQuote
  • scarcity mindset

Man,

There r hardly any affordable NA plots in Pune.

Remember Mumbai is an Island city , so the dearth of land.

Pune is an island city of minds. So other city have leapfrogged way ahead

But, Pune is yet to decide its DP, roads, Transportation plan,flood line etc.

The records r muddled, despite brave efforts at computerisation of land

records. Buying land is frought with high risk. A risk +effort which

only bldrs can take. So dearth of clear title land.

Methink: only North and East is right now on the cusp of future plans

and developments with affordability factor.
    CommentQuote