Raheja Vista Vs Gemini Vs Ganga Kinston, Pune

Last updated: January 9 2017
7 | Posts
2308 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheja Vista Vs Gemini Vs Ganga Kinston, Pune

Dear Friend, Please inform me that is there will be water problem in Raheja Vista, gemini and Ganga Kinston. any news

Re : Raheja Vista Vs Gemini Vs Ganga Kinston, Pune

Even 10-12 year old societies have water problem in that area

Under ground water is rare and PMC water connection is absent

Make sure you see bore-well yourself and confirm with builder that he has not taken water affidavit

There is severe water issues in NIBM road area especiall beyond Natasha Enclave towards cloud 9

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
      Even 10-12 year old societies have water problem in that area

Under ground water is rare and PMC water connection is absent

Make sure you see bore-well yourself and confirm with builder that he has not taken water affidavit

There is severe water issues in NIBM road area especiall beyond Natasha Enclave towards cloud 9
      Damn, I am about to book a flat in Raheja Vista..

If there is a water problem at NIBM which area is good around Hadapsar? I went for Manjiri first but dropped the idea at last moment due to location and non-pmc area, now I though a project near NIBM [or NIBM] would be the next best thing but here too, water problem.

However, this is true, I spoke to a guy in near vicinity and he told me he himself supply water in Kuber colony and other societies in NIBM and water problem is indeed there.

Sales person at Raheja told me currently there is no PMC connection there but they would manage it get before possession date [Mar 2011] as they'r already in PMC area.

Comment

Originally posted by Rishabh_Jain View Post
        Damn, I am about to book a flat in Raheja Vista..

If there is a water problem at NIBM which area is good around Hadapsar? I went for Manjiri first but dropped the idea at last moment due to location and non-pmc area, now I though a project near NIBM [or NIBM] would be the next best thing but here too, water problem.

However, this is true, I spoke to a guy in near vicinity and he told me he himself supply water in Kuber colony and other societies in NIBM and water problem is indeed there.

Sales person at Raheja told me currently there is no PMC connection there but they would manage it get before possession date [Mar 2011] as they'r already in PMC area.
        Hadapsar do not have water problem, because much of its land was agricultural, though confirm in the society yourself

Comment

try resale flats at Indrayu Enclave I NIBM. I have stayed in that complex at a friends house and it is very nice. Good airy homes with nice layouts.
          Not too sure of how they arrange their water. BUt i've never heard my friend complain. And whenever i've gone there the pool is always clean and filled with water.

Comment

Any reviews of raheja vista of the people who have started living there?
            Please suggest if it is better to but a flat ia raheja vista phase 3 in 52L.

Comment

Have you already bought? Now they are selling for 73 ++ Lakhs. Same Raheja Vista I don't remember which phase.

Comment

I have already bought a 3.5 BR there in Phase IV. Phase 1 and 2 are fully sold and I saw people living there. Phase III & IV are currently being sold, with Phase III being almost ready for possession from what I saw. The common areas are just very premium and fantastic. I loved the overall neighborhood and construction quality, which is why I bought there. Water is not a problem since they come under PMC.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X