Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best yet affordable project near IT parks

Collapse
X
Collapse

Best yet affordable project near IT parks

Last updated: August 5 2010
3 | Posts
1067 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best yet affordable project near IT parks

    .

    Which is best (yet affordable i.e. all incl in range of 30-50lacs) in West Pune near IT park (Hinjewadi); while its in livable condition along with family that is no "Gutkha" crowd, good neighborhood, greenery, basic necessities at easy distance and of course public transport is not an issue. Which project is relatively better with all these points plus good construction, and floor plans.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Best yet affordable project near IT parks

    2 bhk or 3 bhk? strecth a little and buy rohan leher..i like them

    Originally posted by puser View Post
    .

    Which is best (yet affordable i.e. all incl in range of 30-50lacs) in West Pune near IT park (Hinjewadi); while its in livable condition along with family that is no "Gutkha" crowd, good neighborhood, greenery, basic necessities at easy distance and of course public transport is not an issue. Which project is relatively better with all these points plus good construction, and floor plans.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Best yet affordable project near IT parks

      my views abt Rohan leher....gud project... gud qulaity..very high rates considering location..not at all suitbale for livng...only empty land on all sides....may be area gets developed in 3-4 yrs not now..
      Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
      2 bhk or 3 bhk? strecth a little and buy rohan leher..i like them

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Best yet affordable project near IT parks

        Originally posted by manu1981 View Post
        my views abt Rohan leher....gud project... gud qulaity..very high rates considering location..not at all suitbale for livng...only empty land on all sides....may be area gets developed in 3-4 yrs not now..
        We can name it as Baner/Balewadi Annex

        Comment

        Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X