One of my friend is interested in buying a 2bhk flat in Rajveer Palace from GK builder in Pimple Saudagar. He has enquired from the builder and they are asking 3500psf for 880 sq feet flat. Possession is in Feb 2011.
I like to know the current rate offered by the builder as on August 2010. Also it would be great help if you can share some details about the construction quality and the amnesties developed within the society. Can we negotiate with the builder for the price?

Regards,
Ravi
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When I visited that area, got the fb that GK is slightly better construction. But just last year they were selling for 2400, this year 3500 is outrageous.

Ask some qs to yourself:
    - Investment or consumption ?
    - Congestion / Infra issues: one road, 100+ schemes of 250+ homes = 25000 home X 4 ppl / home = 1,00,000 people on single road going to office at 9 am
    - Water issues
    - PCMC ?
    - Hell lot of competition around for builders

All that said, some of my friends have booked flats there from 2300 to upto 3200.

GL

~D
    CommentQuote
  • Quality of all GK builders constructions in pimple saudagar area is strictly average. Fittings are not of high quality i.e grills, plumbing, taps etc. Their rate is higher because they have a sort of monopoly in that area. Their recent project sun crest has seepage problems in the house. Amenities are very standard and nothing premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Quality of all GK builders constructions in pimple saudagar area is strictly average. Fittings are not of high quality i.e grills, plumbing, taps etc. Their rate is higher because they have a sort of monopoly in that area. Their recent project sun crest has seepage problems in the house. Amenities are very standard and nothing premium.

pls don't tell me they r still sticking to 3500 psf...tht too for Train bogeys!! i think we sud be getting Kingfisher Airlines Business Class for tht :)
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with rendezvous.
    PS is oevrcrowded.. i visited few projects of GK and found them overprized.
    So landed up buying the flat in wakad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    pls don't tell me they r still sticking to 3500 psf...tht too for Train bogeys!! i think we sud be getting Kingfisher Airlines Business Class for tht :)

Is something special in PS that people are paying such high rate for that area ? I don't feel something great present in PS. It was now very crowded, once i was inside traffic jam in the inside road(going towards Kunal ICON)
    People are really crazy to pay such high rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Its called Bhed chal or sheep walk. One walks into a ditch and others follow. 3600 is an outrageous rate for PS. Everyone buys thinking let me seal the deal before prices increase. I live in a GK project and talked to the builder and was seeing paper for land he has gotten for some new projects. Land cost is 2000psft now. Add to that development cost. Actually now most land in PS is either owned by Kate or Jagtap who are selling it at very high prices. For Hindewadi side people Wakad is better while for city travellers PS is better. Have had a comfortable time, but had i bought my flat for 3600, would have sleepless nights in box size houses.
    CommentQuote