Marvel -Citrine

Last updated: August 14 2010
4 | Posts
1714 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel -Citrine

I had visited Marvel Citrine ..located in Kharadi near to EON IT park. rates they are quoting is 4000/-.....saying bit negotiable. it would be great if someone share about there views on location of project, future appreciation (builder is saying it would be 5K in 2 year time).

How much he can comedown. someone is saying right value at the moment is 3400/- for citrine.

Pl suggest

Re : Marvel -Citrine

Are flats still available in Citrine?

Hi Amit,

One of my friends has booked a flat in Citrine and told me that they are completely sold out. Did you check with them recently about availability?

Comment

They are burgaining hard. dont buy above 3600/-. these are marketing gimmicks that flat are sold out , nothing is available etc. they will keep increasing rate to create pressure in market every 15 days , just to make fool people that there flats are in great demand and come to our pray and poor people things they would loose good deal if they dont book immeidately.

Comment

Marvel Diva

does anybody have any knowledge of Marvel diva. is it a good location? What are the prices?

Comment

if you are the 'worried 1', then why take the biggest decision of your life in such a state ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X