Ppl might be aware there is exhibtion starting from today in vits hotel in balewadi..will visit it tomorrow and update..shud be good place to get all projects view in baner/balewadi area..and possibly pit one builder agst other
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I too am planning to visit it. But beware, rates quoted there might give you high B.P.
    CommentQuote
  • we can always counter quote..and let them have high bp..:)..plus my fav line is that builder is offering cheaper..competion always makes ppl nervous..

Originally Posted by puser
    I too am planning to visit it. But beware, rates quoted there might give you high B.P.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    I too am planning to visit it. But beware, rates quoted there might give you high B.P.

Make them realize that now buyers are not fool and we have got all history about the project/builder in IREF website.
    Tell them that no exorbitant rate will be paid:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Visitied similar property fair in March in VITS..that was boring..better to spend same time in wakad or balewadi
    CommentQuote
  • Does bookin happen in these projects
    CommentQuote
  • Some Qs

Originally Posted by puser
    Does bookin happen in these projects

According to builders, every exhibi yields about 1000 flats getting sold but you will see the same flats in next exhibi.

Those who are going to visit the exhibi, please ask the following questions:-

1. Comfort Zone:- Issue about DP road connecting to Aundh, water from PMC, completion date of entire project,

2. Junk Crosswinds, if Mittal participates,

3. Kunal Regulus:- Date of poss, water.

4. Karan Celista:- Same as above 3.

5. Supreme Pallacio:- Approach road, streelights & completion date,

6. Gera Regents Park:- Same as 5.

7............fed up of same names..all in all, just ask them the date of poss & water & DP updates if any.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates, any schemes, any bookings
    CommentQuote
  • Had been here yesterday ... however couldn't find much of new projects most pf th projects are already known to all of us not much of intrest also in the people here to sell the properties ( looks like they also know that these are not going to get sold off ;) )
    Couple of new projects are there but they are again in to be lauched stages and sales persons do not have any details with them ..but most of them are in far away from the city area like talegaon , moshi , kanhe pahata etc ....

so overall did not find any new exciting project here and the existing ones are being quoted too high more than the quote from thier own site sales offices ...

so if you haven't gone and planning to be I would suggest to spend that time in hunting instead of westing time there....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by panabhi
    Had been here yesterday ... however couldn't find much of new projects most pf th projects are already known to all of us not much of intrest also in the people here to sell the properties ( looks like they also know that these are not going to get sold off ;) )
    Couple of new projects are there but they are again in to be lauched stages and sales persons do not have any details with them ..but most of them are in far away from the city area like talegaon , moshi , kanhe pahata etc ....

so overall did not find any new exciting project here and the existing ones are being quoted too high more than the quote from thier own site sales offices ...

so if you haven't gone and planning to be I would suggest to spend that time in hunting instead of westing time there....

Thanks for the update man. Did you ask about DPs to the builder though?
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah asked them questions on DP PMC/PMC water supply and all that and they were looking at my face like I have asked something else as everybody was busy in asking rates , amenities etc ;) some of them did not have answer and some of them said that please visit our site office and you will have all the details there ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by panabhi
    some of them did not have answer and some of them said that please visit our site office and you will have all the details there ...

It's like the interviewer says to unfit candidate, "HR will get back to you" :D
    Chatting with RE salesmen is real fun.
    CommentQuote
  • HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I want to buy a row house in pune. my budget is 30-35 lacs where should i buy.pls suggest me some projects
    CommentQuote
  • I want to buy row house in pune. pls suggest me some projects
    CommentQuote
  • Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I want to buy a row house in pune. my budget is 30-35 lacs where should i buy.pls suggest me some projects
    CommentQuote
  • hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    CommentQuote