Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

Collapse
X
Collapse

Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

Last updated: September 8 2010
32 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

    Yeah asked them questions on DP PMC/PMC water supply and all that and they were looking at my face like I have asked something else as everybody was busy in asking rates , amenities etc some of them did not have answer and some of them said that please visit our site office and you will have all the details there ...

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

      Originally posted by panabhi View Post
      some of them did not have answer and some of them said that please visit our site office and you will have all the details there ...
      It's like the interviewer says to unfit candidate, "HR will get back to you"
      Chatting with RE salesmen is real fun.

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

        HIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

        I want to buy a row house in pune. my budget is 30-35 lacs where should i buy.pls suggest me some projects
        Last edited by nirmit07; August 10 2010, 10:55 AM.

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

          I want to buy row house in pune. pls suggest me some projects

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

            Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

            I want to buy a row house in pune. my budget is 30-35 lacs where should i buy.pls suggest me some projects[/QUOTE]

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

              hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

              hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

                hiiiiiiiiiiii

                Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
                Ppl might be aware there is exhibtion starting from today in vits hotel in balewadi..will visit it tomorrow and update..shud be good place to get all projects view in baner/balewadi area..and possibly pit one builder agst other
                I want to buy a row house in pune

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

                  people are struggling to get 2 bhk in 30-35 lakh these days....for row house u have to double ur budjet sorry
                  Originally posted by nirmit07 View Post
                  I want to buy a row house in pune

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

                    Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
                    Ppl might be aware there is exhibtion starting from today in vits hotel in balewadi..will visit it tomorrow and update..shud be good place to get all projects view in baner/balewadi area..and possibly pit one builder agst other

                    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Property Exhibition Balewadi Hotel Vits

                      Originally posted by manu1981 View Post
                      people are struggling to get 2 bhk in 30-35 lakh these days....for row house u have to double ur budjet sorry
                      Is it not possible anywhere to get a row house in this budget...................

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X