Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nandan Prospera in Baner, Pune ?? Should I go for it?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Nandan Prospera in Baner, Pune ?? Should I go for it?

Last updated: November 22 2018
166 | Posts
29130 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nandan Prospera in Baner, Pune ?? Should I go for it?

I've seen a couple of projects in Baner and Aundh / Aundh Annexe and Nandad seems to be the one to fit my needs. Though it is much out of my budget, after seeing the project, i think i can stretch it....... but i'm still hesitant about the price.... and that's where i really need your help

1) im buying the place to live but do u think that buyin a property in this area at 5600 rs psf will appreciate any further in future?

2) is the location worth it?

i saw pride platinum and was impressed too but the diff between the two is just 9 lacs and the possession of pride is uncertain....as the new buildings havent started as yet...

also saw kolte patils 24k and loved the 4 bhk but its too expensive......1.3 cr.... no way ....

i need any feedback on Nandan Prospera... if anyone has booked the flat there already.....or 'any' comments whatsoever will be helpful .....

also if u know of any good 3 / 4 bhks in the range of upto 90 lacs to 1 cr.... in baner or aundh ... im basically lookin for privacy and good ventilation ...

thanks a ton..!!!!
    Last edited February 6 2019, 10:04 PM.

Re : Nandan Prospera in Baner, Pune ?? Should I go for it?

if you are buying for living, why do you care about future appreciation?

Comment

Monds, im not sure if uve ever bought a house for yourself.... no offence..... but if u ever do .... u probably will think about appreciation too ..... newaz, this thread is meant to be to clear my doubts.... not for your rhetoric questions .... if u dont mind ...

Comment

Originally posted by newone View Post
        Monds, im not sure if uve ever bought a house for yourself.... no offence..... but if u ever do .... u probably will think about appreciation too ..... newaz, this thread is meant to be to clear my doubts.... not for your rhetoric questions .... if u dont mind ...
        I do have my own house (it's a home) but I don't measure it's market value, like you..I will never sell it in my lifetime...
        this forum is about freedom of expression, if you are not happy, get out...

Comment

oh really?? so if i ask u the value of ur house, ud stand blank in front of me like a retard, right?? coz im sure uve never evaluated ur house .... LOL .... newaz.... sleep tight mate.... u really got some personal frustration in ur 'home' which ur tryin to express here on this forum coz im sure ur not 'allowed' to do it elsewhere..... LOL .... PS: this forum is not exactly for 'freedom of expression / frustration .... its for helping others and being helped in real estate issues .... n not a frustration dumping area which u think it is .... sorry but i can imagine ur 'home' n ur life in general .... n i honestly feel sorry for you .... God bless you ....

Comment

oh really?? so if i ask u the value of ur house, ud stand blank in front of me like a retard, right?? coz im sure uve never evaluated ur house .... LOL .... newaz.... sleep tight mate.... u really got some personal frustration in ur 'home' which ur tryin to express here on this forum coz im sure ur not 'allowed' to do it elsewhere..... LOL .... PS: this forum is not exactly for 'freedom of expression / frustration .... its for helping others and being helped in real estate issues .... n not a frustration dumping area which u think it is .... sorry but i can imagine ur 'home' n ur life in general .... n i honestly feel sorry for you .... God bless you ....
            well, i can see your frustration...get well soon...

Comment

Why are you getting so hyper ?!

Why are you getting so hyper ?!

Comment

don't wanna comment abut appreciation part!! with a budget this big - i think thts the last concern u sud b having!! Nandan is a gud bet, just with respect to the product that u r intending to buy!!

Check out Vascon willows in Balewadi and Manhattan in Baner - projects worth considering as per ur requirement!!
                Last edited August 7 2010, 12:10 AM.

Comment

getting Hyper shows how frustrated this guy is... May god bless..

P.S. : I do not have any frustration at home. I sleep tight. I have baught my house. n I dont care if it appreciates or depreciates as I am going to live there for many years...

Comment

hey newone.. whats the budget u are having ?
                    Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X