I've seen a couple of projects in Baner and Aundh / Aundh Annexe and Nandad seems to be the one to fit my needs. Though it is much out of my budget, after seeing the project, i think i can stretch it....... but i'm still hesitant about the price.... and that's where i really need your help

1) im buying the place to live but do u think that buyin a property in this area at 5600 rs psf will appreciate any further in future?

2) is the location worth it?

i saw pride platinum and was impressed too but the diff between the two is just 9 lacs and the possession of pride is uncertain....as the new buildings havent started as yet...

also saw kolte patils 24k and loved the 4 bhk but its too expensive......1.3 cr.... no way ....

i need any feedback on Nandan Prospera... if anyone has booked the flat there already.....or 'any' comments whatsoever will be helpful .....

also if u know of any good 3 / 4 bhks in the range of upto 90 lacs to 1 cr.... in baner or aundh ... im basically lookin for privacy and good ventilation ...

thanks a ton..!!!!
Read more
164 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    What happen....u generally used to rent in heart of city...DO i think Balewadi is new prime area now..:)

:), well I will sub rent it !...The important thing is ..I am ready to make an agreement for 5 years....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    Where you get 3 BHK in 12K in Balewadi???

I am staying in Supreme Palms balewadi & you wont get even 2BHK in 12K in SP, Balewadi.....

If, you can get me even 2BHK in 12K in SP, Balewadi, then do drop me mail(PM)...as one of my friend is looking for same....

Well, its pretty easy. Just ask any infosys,codni,wipro,techm guy for internal ad posts...most of my frnds live in 9-12K in these areas.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know where the dicussion is heading. Infact, this week's ET wealth exactly put my on view on RE on fore-front.

Inflation adjusted-- it will be much better to buy RE in 2020 than now. Reasons-- too many overheads and "transactional" costs which might be a thing of the past very soon.

THe first reduce drastically and be equal in all states will be the registration/stamp duty.

Second, the carpet area rules

Third, Society & conyance rules.

Fourth, interest rates to come down drastically as India progresses.

Etc,etc

Also, it said, in 2020 we will have MUCH more high rise apartments in almost all cities, and people/buidlings that are now will much more like bad chawls/slums....

All the RE people compare today is prices in 2003-2005 to 2010...what they dont is the history in last 100 years for Indian and global RE prices..the rate of return is paltry 5% for RE....

Hence, its best to wait for RE regulator to be in place, and wait out the RE cycle --we should have a trough in 2013-2015.

HAPPY RENTING !...

And by the way, I think people have this view of people not being to afford 50lacs or 1 crore to buy a flat...MAN... I want to make 10 crore out of that 50 lacs or 1 crore than to pay the builder and be the "common man" and a "slave" for lifetime.

Its not good being rich, you HAVE to be WEALTHY.

Its very easy to earn money, very difficult to DIGEST.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Here you need to consider following aspects:-

>> The A & B points mentioned by you are correct but it is applicable only if the sale of property is less than INR 50L. So, if you sell Prospera for 5 Cr, you won't get any benefits from these.

>> This tax benefit is also applicable for ONE house. So, you you have multiple flats, you won't get any benefits, just like IT benefits.

Need to check on this. will come back with further info if any.

Originally Posted by realacres
    Here you need to consider following aspects:-

Now, you say that there will be bottoms & rises in RE, then man, why not wait till RE cycle comes down & then pick it up from there? This is the point which we are trying to make here.

Yah I said top and bottom however I also said RE price chart is making "higher top" and "higher bottom" pattern which is consistent strong bullish pattern.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atuljadhav

As I said erlier, I have scheduled meeting with builder on Saturday and I will post as soon as I get something.

Sorry for delayed reply, was much traveling last 2 weeks for work. I been to builder yesterday and confirmed that HDH project has been shifted to Sector 23 and builder is already started planning Prospera Phase -2.

Cheers !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Options for Prospera

Hi Guys,
    I'm considering a flat on one of the higher floors at Nandan Prospera... I've been through most of the posts on this thread. I'm still not clear on what the options are for Nandan Prospera... Willows Phase 1 has almost nothing left & what is left is 1.5 Cr.... Supreme etc are very expensive... What are the 3 BHK options to Nandan Prospera... If you guys say Aundh then you will need to be specific cause whatever Aundh projects I've checked out are way beyond the Prospera range.

Does anyone have any clue on the loading in Prospera? Looking for any & all advise.
    Cheers,
    Vinay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayc
    Hi Guys,
    I'm considering a flat on one of the higher floors at Nandan Prospera... I've been through most of the posts on this thread. I'm still not clear on what the options are for Nandan Prospera... Willows Phase 1 has almost nothing left & what is left is 1.5 Cr.... Supreme etc are very expensive... What are the 3 BHK options to Nandan Prospera... If you guys say Aundh then you will need to be specific cause whatever Aundh projects I've checked out are way beyond the Prospera range.

Does anyone have any clue on the loading in Prospera? Looking for any & all advise.
    Cheers,
    Vinay

What is the current quoted rate in Nandan Prospera?
    CommentQuote
  • Current Rates

5600/- & 100 Floor Rise
    CommentQuote
  • rate is ridiculous, its not possible at all, a rumor for sure
    CommentQuote
  • these are market rates. market has got deep pockets. the target customer of nandan are those who can afford 10 k psqft in remote area like that of nandan prospera. its a premium project and nandan is considered a premier builder. i am sure prices are slated towards 15000 psft by end of this year. till that time we will have 200 more posts in "bubble is bursting" thread

congrats to those who bought at nandan prospera. it has made you "prosperous":D condolences for those who did not
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by persqfeet
    There is a rumor that Nandan Prospera phase 2 If this is true, I would say thats a ridiculous price to ask for.

K
    Then one should consider Ajmera in Koregaon Park.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not spread rumours unless and until it is confirmed. This kind of rumours spreading helps builder to increse the rates. so please confirm it first and then comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Saw a resale apartment at Prospera quoted at 8700 psft non negotiable :) Searched on Nandan Prospera and came across this thread. Having gone through all 17 pages of this it indeed looks like prosper-a!
    CommentQuote
  • i guess forums like these are not for silly fights or blames.Its meant to help each other better.Buying for self or investing does matter only till it doesnt get too personal.Pls guys
    CommentQuote