Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

Last updated: August 25 2013
165 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

    the "B" word

    Originally posted by atuljadhav View Post
    Also RE cost in Pune is gonna go high and high as construction cost - land cost is going skyrocket. Taxes are rising up.

    Hey I must say long time some one like you came to forum to entertain us. See without you guys, we keep discussing schools and ITG and pune 30.

    Anyways, now that you are here I hope you will entertain us with atleast 15-20 posts.

    About the above statement, Please tell your builder that continuing to launch new project with higher costs, he is only going to get Bankrupt tomorrow.

    High input cost to the builder does not mean anything to the market. People can pay only what their pocket allows.

    Comment


    • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

      Originally posted by atuljadhav View Post
      That is the reason I feel Nandan build con have earned the CRISIL Rating.

      You think people will buy from you because you have CRISIL rating. LOL That was a good one.

      Comment


      • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

        There seems to be a co-relation between the post made by atuljadhav and the recently published blog post on RK's blog, dated 7th Dec 10.

        Comment


        • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

          Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
          Hey I must say long time some one like you came to forum to entertain us. See without you guys, we keep discussing schools and ITG and pune 30.
          LoL.

          Originally posted by andy912 View Post
          There seems to be a co-relation between the post made by atuljadhav and the recently published blog post on RK's blog, dated 7th Dec 10.
          What I don't understand is what logic does it make to buy INR 1Cr+ flat that too of less than 1500 sq ft salable at Balewadi? One can get much better options at Aundh or Kalyaninagar or even KP at this price. Personally, I put infra & location on high priority (Vastu is always there) than specs. I can do without home automation, but would not like to depend on water tankers 24*7 & getting stuck due to water-logging during rains.

          Btw, these type of projects work well in a bit upmarket localities....try having super luxury project with private swimming pool on 40th floor at Wakad or Rahatani or Ravet & see it getting flopped.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

          Comment


          • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

            Originally posted by imemyself View Post
            I cant think of any better new construction schemes available today.
            .
            Have you checked Sobha Developer project in Pune ? Then talk about quality of construction.
            PS: I am only talking about quality of construction and not any other aspects.

            Comment


            • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

              Originally posted by realacres View Post
              What I don't understand is what logic does it make to buy INR 1Cr+ flat that too of less than 1500 sq ft salable at Balewadi? One can get much better options at Aundh or Kalyaninagar or even KP at this price. Personally, I put infra & location on high priority (Vastu is always there) than specs. I can do without home automation, but would not like to depend on water tankers 24*7 & getting stuck due to water-logging during rains.

              Btw, these type of projects work well in a bit upmarket localities....try having super luxury project with private swimming pool on 40th floor at Wakad or Rahatani or Ravet & see it getting flopped.
              Could not agree more! It's so true.

              In the current scenario, even upmarket locality is finding it hard to sell it through.

              Comment


              • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

                I think lot of agents and sales guys have started writing on this forum . Mind having some fun with a contest ?

                How to spot the agent/builder sales guy from the posts ?

                Few Spotters :

                Weak in English language writing skills .
                Always predicting that RE rates will only go up and trying to instill fear .

                Comment


                • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

                  Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  LoL.


                  What I don't understand is what logic does it make to buy INR 1Cr+ flat that too of less than 1500 sq ft salable at Balewadi? One can get much better options at Aundh or Kalyaninagar or even KP at this price. Personally, I put infra & location on high priority (Vastu is always there) than specs. I can do without home automation, but would not like to depend on water tankers 24*7 & getting stuck due to water-logging during rains.

                  Btw, these type of projects work well in a bit upmarket localities....try having super luxury project with private swimming pool on 40th floor at Wakad or Rahatani or Ravet & see it getting flopped.
                  Bang on. But I hardly see any projects with 2000+ Sq Ft area these days. In PCMC, I can see only three - Water's edge (going on since last 3.5 years and only one building completed and I don't think it is inhabited by any residents, Park Titanium (launched last year in oct-nov - don't think it has progressed much and Kolte Patils 24K - going on for more than 2-3 years - though officially launched last year - but again the progress is very slow)...

                  I can't recall anything launched in the last 6-8 months with a 3 BHK larger than 1500 SQft. All are trying to stretch every single thread waiting for it to break.

                  1Cr + in Balewadi for a standard 3 BHK... Completely shocked. I knew prices have gone up. But to this extent.. Shocking!!!

                  Comment


                  • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

                    Can some SMART buyer please buy here and give it to me on rent. I am ready to pay 12K with 5% rise per year for a 3 BHK for next 5 years....

                    12K -- average 3 BHK rate in Balewadi..

                    The SMART buyer can then sell it off for 2-3-4 crores after 5 years... GOOD DEAL ...AINT IT ?
                    Last edited by pcpune; December 8 2010, 09:45 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

                      Originally posted by pcpune View Post
                      Can some SMART buyer please buy here and give it to me on rent. I am ready to pay 12K with 5% rise per year for a 3 BHK for next 5 years....

                      12K -- average 3 BHK rate in Balewadi..

                      The SMART buyer can then sell it off for 2-3-4 crores after 5 years... GOOD DEAL ...AINT IT ?
                      Where you get 3 BHK in 12K in Balewadi???

                      I am staying in Supreme Palms balewadi & you wont get even 2BHK in 12K in SP, Balewadi.....

                      If, you can get me even 2BHK in 12K in SP, Balewadi, then do drop me mail(PM)...as one of my friend is looking for same....
                      Cheers,
                      -Ashish

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X