X
Collapse

Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

Last updated: August 25 2013
165 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

Originally posted by monds View Post
    Hi Atuljadhav,
    Thanks for your nice and detailed post on Nandan Prospera...I urgently want to book one flat (preferably 3BHK or 3.5BHK will also do), can you help me cracking a deal in Prospera??? I am not in hurry for possession, it's only for investment purpose.
    How much the builder will reduce?
    Hi Mond,

I don't think they have 3.5 BHK, and about negotiations not sure they would do that too. Me being the old customer didn't got benefit of negotiations on rate however I managed to steal one additional car parking from them and I had hard time negotiating that. About cracking the deal, you can give my reference to Mr Umesh 98500 92777 however I can not promise to be with you there due to my own work load.
    Last edited by atuljadhav; December 14 2010, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
      I think lot of agents and sales guys have started writing on this forum . Mind having some fun with a contest ?

How to spot the agent/builder sales guy from the posts ?

Few Spotters :

Weak in English language writing skills .
      Always predicting that RE rates will only go up and trying to instill fear .
      Hi Surya,

You concern is valid however about myself, I assure you that my area of expertise does not fit for being an agent or sales guy for builder. I work with British Telecom (BT: broadband, TV, phone, home & business) as Sr Manager you can check my linked-in profile.

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
        I didnt get why builder is ready to contribute half expense for re-painting of the exterior of the building..its even when he has done conveyance deed as well...

What you mean by Happy shopping..are we are discussing/buying gajar mooli here...
        AFAIR, I don't think I have ever been felt happy while shopping Gajar Mooli. ;-)

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post

Byetheway, Atul can you share your cell # or your e-mail id with me (PM me)....if you dont mind...
        my email is atul.jadhav at yahoo.com.

Regards,

Atul
        Last edited by atuljadhav; December 14 2010, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
          What happen....u generally used to rent in heart of city...DO i think Balewadi is new prime area now..
          For every developing city...heart (center) of city always changes. I have checked Development plan for Balewadi area on PMC website and also PMC internal sources and they rocks.
          Some of them I know are ICC, Multiplex, 5 Star Hotel coming up in near future.

Comment

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
            Hey I must say long time some one like you came to forum to entertain us. See without you guys, we keep discussing schools and ITG and pune 30.

Anyways, now that you are here I hope you will entertain us with atleast 15-20 posts.

About the above statement, Please tell your builder that continuing to launch new project with higher costs, he is only going to get Bankrupt tomorrow.
            Thanks man, I will convey your regards whenever possible.

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
            High input cost to the builder does not mean anything to the market.
            No Comments

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Same here man. I too didn't the point as to how the builder after 5 yrs of conveyance will do these things? Same thing called as 'Happy Shopping' as well, echo your points.

Builder is supporting it and you can come to Vatslya Nagari and verify the information with Chairman & Secretary or any tenants.

Atul,

You said that prices went from 4200-5500, good for you, but if you see hardly the flats have been sold on higher floors & if you think that Nandan will be able to sell for 5800 very soon, you are wrong man, people will anytime prefer areas of Aundh or those looking at central areas at Kothrud, like Samrajya.
              Among many things there are few points made me to choose Nandan over other project.

1. Existing relationship with Builder and thus knowledge about the kind of service he provides to his customers.

2. I have bough the flat which NIA Garden Facing which gives me unlimited skyline view beyond Balewadi stadium guaranteed for lifetime. AFAIK, the only other project which
              guarantees such view is Modibag No 1. If you have been to this project you would know that it offers unlimited view of Agriculture Collage Land. and that is what exactly make both of these project into real premium category. This is the only thing tempting me to shift from Nagari to Prospera.

3. Elevation & Project Layout. I have not seen such beautiful elevation & layout in any project so far. Most of them are like Railway Dabbas one building after another in straight line.

And what do you mean buy as prices are only going to go up?? This is your first post, you said yourself to be investor & all praise for the builder, I as usual smell something fishy.
              Increasing "quality" population is surely going to keep demand high and high in long run. and thus appreciation of your RE investment [for that matter any investment] is inevitable. If you are looking for some quick bucks then RE is not market for you unless you are filthy rich pig.

Coming to the HDH, if it is shifted, where has it shifted then? What if it is adjoining to Prospera ph2? Also, I don't have any confirmation about this land as it is not easy to go to PMC & buy that land. For that to happen, denotification has to take place & needs to be sent to State govt for approval. I would like to know where this land has been shifted to as you will be able to get the details from the builder.

After Prospera Phase 2 land is reserved for commercial developments (ICC,Multiplex etc...)

To be honest I even didn't know about the HDH before reading this thread. After reading this, I went to PMC website, pulled out Balewadi development draft plan made in 2004-2005 and saw the provision of HDH. Once confirmed I called the builder and inquire about the same and confirmed that he has shifted the HDH and doing Prospera Phase -2. and after that I thought I will contribute to the thread.

About shifting of HDH project, I really did not get chance to talk to Builder & my source in PMC in "details" as I was traveling last week. I will post the information as soon as I hear something. I am planning to meet him on coming Saturday.

And man, your rate of 1200-6000 doesn't require any brains. Any tom, dick & harry who purchased before 2005 is sitting on profits or rather PAPER PROFITS.
              You are going to say same thing after 5-10 years for any RE property purchased today. Back in Year 2005, 1200 was too high with respect to RE market trend and my income ratio.

* PS:- Get some new theory for price hikes....we are not kinder-garden kids whom you can fool by saying taxes, land prices & blah blah will lead to higher rates. What about interest rates? How about rentals being low? How much rent do you expect at Prospera? I can get you land near Nandan Prospera for under 1200/sq ft, buy in bulk, rate drops. So, how does rate of 5500+ that too on SALABLE becomes VFM?
              I was stating basic facts. no intentions to fool anyone at all. Everyone is wise enough to take their own decision.

Btw, on personal note, I would prefer Vascon Willows over Nandan Prospera as it is much more VFM. And please, stop calling Prospera as luxury project as for that, the flat areas need to be 2000 sq ft+ & here Nandan is giving just a tad about 1300 sq ft for 3 BR, compared to Willows' 1680-2200 sq ft for 3 BR.
              I personally did not like the elevation & building layout of Vascon Willows

And before I forget, there can't be PMC waterline for Prospera now as PMC waterline is given only after post-completion certificate. Do you think we are lame ducks??
              Well Builder has promised me for the same and I have no reason to doubt.

So, get some better points, Nandan Salesrep.
              Sales Rep do not respond to threads 3.49 AM so No Comments.

Comment

Originally posted by atuljadhav View Post
                2. I have bough the flat which NIA Garden Facing which gives me unlimited skyline view beyond Balewadi stadium guaranteed for lifetime. AFAIK, the only other project which guarantees such view is Modibag No 1. If you have been to this project you would know that it offers unlimited view of Agriculture Collage Land. and that is what exactly make both of these project into real premium category. This is the only thing tempting me to shift from Nagari to Prospera.
                The view which you are talking about may not be permanent. Even defence land gets dereserved or in current case, almost 3 acres of land at NCL was dereserved for residential purpose. So, I won't bet on this. Btw, Modibaug's location & infra is very good. What is there at Nandan Prospera after you step out? DPs?

3. Elevation & Project Layout. I have not seen such beautiful elevation & layout in any project so far. Most of them are like Railway Dabbas one building after another in straight line.
                Point taken.

Increasing "quality" population is surely going to keep demand high and high in long run. and thus appreciation of your RE investment [for that matter any investment] is inevitable. If you are looking for some quick bucks then RE is not market for you unless you are filthy rich pig.

You are going to say same thing after 5-10 years for any RE property purchased today. Back in Year 2005, 1200 was too high with respect to RE market trend and my income ratio.
                Don't make contradictory statements man. And we never said 2005 prices were high coz rent:EMIs ratio was good & home loan EMIs was not like 60-70% of take home income as in current scenario in most cases. As far as "Quality" population is concerned, do you mean today's people are hopeless??

Btw, if all works fine, RE will appreciate, no doubt, but before that it has to dip before it goes up. It can't continously go up for 10 yrs especially if the rates are that of 2015. Do you think Prospera will sell for 3 Cr after 3 yrs?

After Prospera Phase 2 land is reserved for commercial developments (ICC,Multiplex etc...)

To be honest I even didn't know about the HDH before reading this thread. After reading this, I went to PMC website, pulled out Balewadi development draft plan made in 2004-2005 and saw the provision of HDH. Once confirmed I called the builder and inquire about the same and confirmed that he has shifted the HDH and doing Prospera Phase -2. and after that I thought I will contribute to the thread.
                Will wait for the inputs & yep, please don't say PROPOSED from builder.

I personally did not like the elevation & building layout of Vascon Willows
                Fine, but it still remains VFM.

Well Builder has promised me for the same and I have no reason to doubt.
                I don't believe in builders word. Did he keep the word about date of possession? Btw, is it true that earlier the project was of 12 floors & then made 16?

Sales Rep do not respond to threads 3.49 AM so No Comments.
                Can't say that, some have become a bit smart after coming to this forum. Anyways, lets assume you are real end user & let us have feedback about the queries raised before.

* PS:- Is Nandan giving such offers like free borewell, 50% painting cost to all their projects?
                Last edited by realacres; December 14 2010, 10:08 AM.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by atuljadhav View Post
                  Hi Surya,

You concern is valid however about myself, I assure you that my area of expertise does not fit for being an agent or sales guy for builder. I work with British Telecom (BT: broadband, TV, , home & business) as Sr Manager you can check my linked-in profile.
                  Thanks Atul , for letting us know your impressive company name and designation . Lot of agents drop in here with new ids , make posts related to their projects and walk off when somebody asks more details . Hope u stay on this forum and also share views on projects other than Nandan Prospera now that we know you dont have stake with Nandan , right ?

Comment

The view which you are talking about may not be permanent. Even defence land gets dereserved or in current case, almost 3 acres of land at NCL was dereserved for residential purpose. So, I won't bet on this.
                    For that matter nothing is permanent. That does not mean one should stop counting on things.

Btw, Modibaug's location & infra is very good. What is there at Nandan Prospera after you step out? DPs?
                    Wait & Watch...down the line 5 years.... Enjoy the show.

Don't make contradictory statements man.
                    I don't understand where is the contradiction ?

As far as "Quality" population is concerned, do you mean today's people are hopeless??
                    Well you know the answer. Today we (Educated & tax payers) do not choose our governments, instead people in slums do. (sale Vote for Rs 100 / 500 / silver rings etc...) & such population contributes to more than 50%.

Today importance of education is being understood by this class and over the period of time I am hopeful to see increase in "Quality" Population. which is educated, well earning tax payers. This is altogether different topic and I can go on hours & hours on this but not in this thread.
                    Net net : new educated generations are coming out getting good jobs earning handsome salaries will invest in RE. Those who can not afford to buy will rent till they buy one. Demand is gonna go up & up, limited raw material (we already know the Sand issues currently faced by builders in last 3 months) land is limited (though its looking enough today it is never enough in future) scenarios looks healthy for long term RE investors. Few corrections are inevitable but long term investor like me are less worried about such corrections.

Btw, if all works fine, RE will appreciate, no doubt, but before that it hnas to dip before it goes up. It can't continously go up for 10 yrs especially if the rates are that of 2015. Do you think Prospera will sell for 3 Cr after 3 yrs?
                    If Year 2005 – my 20 Lacs rs of investment giving me 1 CR today definitely I am +ve down the line 5 years for such type of returns.

In year 2001, I purchased plot of 10000 sqft for 60Rs / sqft near Manas Sarovar (Pirangut). Today it’s not selling less that 400 Rs / sqft, I don't have any plans to sell it though, the point is - be visionary instead of cribbing about current scenarios better concentrate on long term returns instead short term gains.

Fine, but it still remains VFM.
                    Might be dumb question.... what is VFM ?

I don't believe in builders word. Did he keep the word about date of possession?
                    Possession Date : April 2011 (Originally it was Dec 2010) To be honest I don't care even if it is June 2011. Personally I am not in hurry. Well reason for delay given by builder is Sand not available in market for last 2-3 months. I checked with one of my best friend and co-owner of construction company Atul Enterprises about the scenario and he claims that it was real problem and even today he is buying sand in black for his projects in Paradiso (wakad) & Alcove(Pimple Sundagar)

Btw, is it true that earlier the project was of 12 floors & then made 16?

Yes it was originally 11 Floor building. I purchased on 11th Floor. Although they gave me clear idea about floor extension to 16th floor subject to TDR & PMC Permissions.

Can't say that, some have become a bit smart after coming to this forum. Anyways, lets assume you are real end user & let us have feedback about the queries raised before.
                    No comments...as i am first time contributor to any thread on any forum :-)

* PS:- Is Nandan giving such offers like free borewell, 50% painting cost to all their projects?[

I really do not have any idea about other projects. You may want to visit all other projects of Nandan and get the information and contribute it to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by suryawork View Post
                      Thanks Atul , for letting us know your impressive company name and designation . Lot of agents drop in here with new ids , make posts related to their projects and walk off when somebody asks more details . Hope u stay on this forum and also share views on projects other than Nandan Prospera now that we know you dont have stake with Nandan , right ?
                      Hi Surya, I will try to be interactive as possible. I got interested in this thread because of the HDH project mentioned (was real shock to me). The first word from my mouth was "oh shitt" and then i started digging more and thought information I got might be useful to people on forum.

I do not have any plans in near future to invest in residential property however I am desperately looking for commercial property around 300 to 400 sqft in Aundh (Nagras Road). I am doing my part of research about rate, locations etc... however any inputs from the forum is really a help. I am keen on the area as this would be for my wife who is doctor and running her dental clinic in Paranjpe's River view complex (Above Rahul Restarant, opp to Dominos Aundh) in rented place. Practice is running good so we have decided to move in owned place than rented one in same area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X