X
Collapse

Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

Last updated: August 25 2013
165 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

Originally posted by RAJESHP View Post
    What do you mean here?
    I mean a nice post, covering every aspect of a project, not covering ONLY negatives or cost:rent ratio
    Cheers,
    -Ashish

Comment

Yes and people prefer such location and they prefer luxurious tanker water over ordinary PMC water. People stand in queue to making booking at such locations
      And still you believe RE prices going down in Pune???

Even project near nallah, sewage treatment plant are selling like hot cakes, so how come good project's rate will come down
      Cheers,
      -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
        And still you believe RE prices going down in Pune???

Even project near nallah, sewage treatment plant are selling like hot cakes, so how come good project's rate will come down
        Yes yes yes and yes

Comment

Yes yes yes and yes
          I like your confidence man...keep it up

As we are getting good monsoon this years, so just see the fun during this festive season & later on...Now next year you have go further 2 kms out from Pune to buy flat in your budget...Dont believe me, Mark my words & speak with me on 9th aug,2011
          Cheers,
          -Ashish

Comment

Ashish,

I have heard that PMC water connection is available there....have not checked it myself.

However I am personally not too worried about water supply. I stay very close to food bazar in Baner and my society was mainly dependent on tankers and bore well for 6-7 years before full fledge water connection came couple of years ago. We never felt the shortage of water at anytime.

This is important but when I look at a project, I will not break my deal for this during these times when we know that many societies have alternate source of water arranement. Well if there is a comparison with similar project with PMC water then definitely I will buy where water connection is there. But would not rule out a project just for water connection.

Again this is my personal view. To me the main issue with Nandan Prospera is the rate.

Cheers,
            Birendra.
            Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
            As unusual very nice post Birendra...

But you forgot to mention a very important Amenity "PMC Water Supply"( Yes PMC water supply is really a big Amenity these days), do they have PMC water connection???

It Pity that even after spending a 1 Cr Rupees, people has to depend to Water tanker..what are we building in India????...I feel that we have very big problem here about managing our cities
            Last edited by birendra; August 9 2010, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Coming back to Nandan Prospera:-

The adjoining plot is reserved for Dehoused project, similar to the lines of Slum Rehab project. Imagine paying 1Cr & staying adjoining a slum.

* Now some may say that slum dwellers are people, we should not think only of the elite etc. but man when it comes to home, the neighborhood has to be neat. I would not like to see drunkard fallen in front of compound gate & I am not talking about the BAI. Hope you got the point.
              Hi realacres, can u pls elaborate more on d plot alloted for dehoused project??whch one is it?? Ur reply came just in time wen i ws abt t make a decision...thanks newaz...

Comment

I am also interested in the impact of this dehoused project since one of my friends has booked it. It might be a deal breaker if LIG housing is made adjacent to such a HIG project

Comment

Originally posted by rameshyahoo View Post
                  I am also interested in the impact of this dehoused project since one of my friends has booked it. It might be a deal breaker if LIG housing is made adjacent to such a HIG project
                  is it really true? tht too for a project with so called 7 star rating and costing close to 1 cr.

Don't think even if it is planned, ii will actualize considering the high profile neighborhood around!!

Newone : Listen to everything, but act as per ur own conscience!! The closer u get to ur decision, the more repulsive the product will look to you!!
                  Last edited by chinmay686; August 9 2010, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chinmay686 View Post
                    is it really true? tht too for a project with so called 7 star rating
                    7 start rating is for construction quality..how crisil can assign rating based on future development near any project...
                    Cheers,
                    -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by chinmay686 View Post
                      is it really true? tht too for a project with so called 7 star rating and costing close to 1 cr.

Don't think even if it is planned, ii will actualize considering the high profile neighborhood around!!

Newone : Listen to everything, but act as per ur own conscience!! The closer u get to ur decision, the more repulsive the product will look to you!!
                      thanks Chinmay, you're right.... its just that putting in so much money.... anyone would expect it to be worth a 'home' .... if not anything else like investment, profit etc etc......

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X