X
Collapse

Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

Last updated: August 25 2013
165 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Nandan Prospera?? Should I go for it?

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
    7 start rating is for construction quality..how crisil can assign rating based on future development near any project...
    Ashish,

Tht was sarcastic, not a fact

---Chinmay

Comment

Originally posted by chinmay686 View Post
      Ashish,

Tht was sarcastic, not a fact

---Chinmay
      Here is link for criteria for rating, you read yourself & let me know where that where they have written that rating also include surrounding development:

www.crisil.com/...ratings.../ratings-real-estate-projects-methodology-criteria.pdf
      Cheers,
      -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
        Here is link for criteria for rating, you read yourself & let me know where that where they have written that rating also include surrounding development:

www.crisil.com/...ratings.../ratings-real-estate-projects-methodology-criteria.pdf
        yes sir..i got it in ur previous post itself ...think u missed out reading on my post before posting this one!!

What i meant is, how can CRISIL actually assign a rating overlooking, something as basic a parameter as this!! This rating is losing the practical significance by doing so!!
        Last edited by chinmay686; August 9 2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

The adjoining land has been reserved by PMC for constructing houses for dehoused people, similar to SRA.

Chinmay, is the builder going to guarantee that no such scheme will come up?? Man, it is there not only in DP plan but check out even satellite maps, & you will find it. Aditya Garden City too is not a cheap project but SRA, slum rehab project is bang behind it as abeer pointed out. Btw, I don't understand why you always oppose the views man, I know you are a RE bull, but this is not related to price but neighborhood.

Our work is to provide info, use it or dump it, as simple as that. Those who are interested in this area, I suggest that let the DP plan be sanctioned first & then buy else you may end up spending INR 1Cr for slum view. Ofcourse, those looking at central areas need not worry about DP as it is only for 23 merged villages.
          Originally posted by newone View Post
          Hi realacres, can u pls elaborate more on d plot alloted for dehoused project??whch one is it?? Ur reply came just in time wen i ws abt t make a decision...thanks newaz...
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            The adjoining land has been reserved by PMC for constructing houses for dehoused people, similar to SRA.

Chinmay, is the builder going to guarantee that no such scheme will come up?? Man, it is there not only in DP plan but check out even satellite maps, & you will find it. Aditya Garden City too is not a cheap project but SRA, slum rehab project is bang behind it as abeer pointed out. Btw, I don't understand why you always oppose the views man, I know you are a RE bull, but this is not related to price but neighborhood.

Real : I am not a RE Bull or BEAR- i prefer myself to be termed as a rational buyer!! I think there is a value buy price attached to any project, and that is my own calculations, not sure if it is right or wrong!! I won't pay even a single paisa more than tht...I have my own set of considerations while i evaluate a project for purchase and tht is strictly MY VIEW!! I don't think everyone evaluates it the same way only!!

e.g : PS at 3500 psf is a complete NO-NO, but a deal around 2700-2800 psf - may be i will go for it!! I know there are folks who might stick to 2000 psf as a value buy in there citing enuf articles and explanations - but I really don't CARE!! I should be happy with my purchase of 2700 psf even if the prices go down to 2000 psf also, in case of DIWALI 2011 or next recession in 2012!!!Hope that clarifies..

Regd the issue mentioned, i think i hv been completely misunderstood..When did i oppose the views man? Opposing means saying there is no rehab and all izz well, which i really did not proclaim!! Infact I have no idea if this Rehab thing is there in a DP plan or not!! Neither I will bother to check it, since Nandan is not my kind of project as per my budget/requirement..

What really astonished me is how can a builder actually launch a high luxury project in the vicinity of such a proposed demography!! Hard to believe, they don't know about it...If they know, i think they can change the DP plan, shouldn't be a problem if they want to spare some money for PMC or the babus involved -

but if they are duping the customers, i can only pity on folks who have bought it and have no clue about it!! I don't think this project is even worth looking at in the midst of a Slum Rehab Center...
            Last edited by chinmay686; August 10 2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Real : I am not a RE Bull or BEAR- i prefer myself to be termed as a rational buyer!! I think there is a value buy price attached to any project, and that is my own calculations, not sure if it is right or wrong!! I won't pay even a single paisa more than tht...I have my own set of considerations while i evaluate a project for purchase and tht is strictly MY VIEW!! I don't think everyone evaluates it the same way only!!

e.g : PS at 3500 psf is a complete NO-NO, but a deal around 2700-2800 psf - may be i will go for it!! I know there are folks who might stick to 2000 psf as a value buy in there citing enuf articles and explanations - but I really don't CARE!! I should be happy with my purchase of 2700 psf even if the prices go down to 2000 psf also, in case of DIWALI 2011 or next recession in 2012!!!Hope that clarifies..

Regd the issue mentioned, i think i hv been completely misunderstood..When did i oppose the views man? Opposing means saying there is no rehab and all izz well, which i really did not proclaim!! Infact I have no idea if this Rehab thing is there in a DP plan or not!! Neither I will bother to check it, since Nandan is not my kind of project as per my budget/requirement..

What really astonished me is how can a builder actually launch a high luxury project in the vicinity of such a proposed demography!! Hard to believe, they don't know about it...If they know, i think they can change the DP plan, shouldn't be a problem if they want to spare some money for PMC or the babus involved -

but if they are duping the customers, i can only pity on folks who have bought it and have no clue about it!! I don't think this project is even worth looking at in the midst of a Slum Rehab Center...
              Making changes in the DP and removing the slum rehab projects is not an easy task even for the builders. (unless the builder is as powerful as Avinash Bhosle). Ideally, the buyer should always make sure about the developments in the neighboring plots. It is the buyer's responsibility. These days, the DP maps are available online and the DP clearly shows these projects.
              As Real has said, a similar project has come up next to Garden City. The people who have purchased flats in the last row (facing this project), have suffered. These people had bought the flats thinking that they would get "Hill view". The reality is that today they can't even open their balconies. However, for the people whose flats are in the other buildings OR are facing inwards (Garden View) in the last row, there is no problem due to this SRA project.
              So if you are keen on buying in this project and don't want the views of SRA project from your balcony, make sure that you book a flat facing inwards.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_real View Post
                Making changes in the DP and removing the slum rehab projects is not an easy task even for the builders. (unless the builder is as powerful as Avinash Bhosle). Ideally, the buyer should always make sure about the developments in the neighboring plots. It is the buyer's responsibility. These days, the DP maps are available online and the DP clearly shows these projects.
                As Real has said, a similar project has come up next to Garden City. The people who have purchased flats in the last row (facing this project), have suffered. These people had bought the flats thinking that they would get "Hill view". The reality is that today they can't even open their balconies. However, for the people whose flats are in the other buildings OR are facing inwards (Garden View) in the last row, there is no problem due to this SRA project.
                So if you are keen on buying in this project and don't want the views of SRA project from your balcony, make sure that you book a flat facing inwards.
                why go for a compromise after paying such a huge money? It is not only about the facing part of it, i think this is going to completely impact the demography of the locations...and from my experience, it is a terrible and unsafe combination to have such diversifed social strata together in such close proximity..

But i think, finding a maid servant might not be an issue ..who knows tht cud come up as the next marketing gimmick from Nandan
                Last edited by chinmay686; August 10 2010, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Might be an amenity to both projects ; maid with a house for luxury guys, and job for rehabilitated guys

By the way, rates have sky rocketed again it seems

Comment

why go for a compromise after paying such a huge money? It is not only about the facing part of it, i think this is going to completely impact the demography of the locations...and from my experience, it is a terrible and unsafe combination to have such diversifed social strata together in such close proximity..
                    +1 to this. Imagine you driving in/out & the other people staring at you. Man, this is like having Monte Carlo & Kabul side by side....hence I also say focus on infra & neighborhood than some swanky designs made by the builder or some fancy amenities like provided by Kool homes. Better buy in less fancy project in posh area than in posh project in junk area.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                      Might be an amenity to both projects ; maid with a house for luxury guys, and job for rehabilitated guys

By the way, rates have sky rocketed again it seems

Even I feel it is the amenity for the project. For Luxury houses maids, car washers, drivers etc etc avl on call!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X