I've seen a couple of projects in Baner and Aundh / Aundh Annexe and Nandad seems to be the one to fit my needs. Though it is much out of my budget, after seeing the project, i think i can stretch it....... but i'm still hesitant about the price.... and that's where i really need your help

1) im buying the place to live but do u think that buyin a property in this area at 5600 rs psf will appreciate any further in future?

2) is the location worth it?

i saw pride platinum and was impressed too but the diff between the two is just 9 lacs and the possession of pride is uncertain....as the new buildings havent started as yet...

also saw kolte patils 24k and loved the 4 bhk but its too expensive......1.3 cr.... no way ....

i need any feedback on Nandan Prospera... if anyone has booked the flat there already.....or 'any' comments whatsoever will be helpful .....

also if u know of any good 3 / 4 bhks in the range of upto 90 lacs to 1 cr.... in baner or aundh ... im basically lookin for privacy and good ventilation ...

thanks a ton..!!!!
Read more
164 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 17-20L in Ahmedabad suburbs. And 2BHKs here are much spacious than Pune. Usually most 2BHKs also come with a 60-80 sqft store room with a spacious kitchen. If you go for resale, you can buy a nice 2BHK in 25L in developed areas within city.

Originally Posted by pcpune
    :), well, yes in Nagpur, the price range is 1000 rs to 5000 -- 5000 for maybe high end societies in civil lines,dhantoli,ramdaspeth,dharampeth areas...

However, my family has close assoc with Nagpur and I know flats are selling for 10-15 lacs for 2 BHK, in what are called Nagpur sub-urbs, believe me-- they are much better than Pune city areas like Wakad/Pimples.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    :), well, yes in Nagpur, the price range is 1000 rs to 5000 -- 5000 for maybe high end societies in civil lines,dhantoli,ramdaspeth,dharampeth areas...

However, my family has close assoc with Nagpur and I know flats are selling for 10-15 lacs for 2 BHK, in what are called Nagpur sub-urbs, believe me-- they are much better than Pune city areas like Wakad/Pimples.

Wakad/Pimples are Pune city area?? Good joke...
    CommentQuote
  • My Friend,

I had visited Nandan Propsera and they told me all the flat after 8th floor are available. I have following observation

1. Scheme is good but approch road is very small.
    2. Price of 3 bedroom after 8th floor is approx 85 to 90 lacs
    3. Height of the ceilling is low which i think is less that 9 feet.

Overall looks to be a very very highly prices scheme..

My suggestion is avoid it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    Wakad/Pimples are Pune city area?? Good joke...

Well, MOST people in Pune consider it as a city :), try convincing them, I am already convinced.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alice69in
    My Friend,

I had visited Nandan Propsera and they told me all the flat after 8th floor are available. I have following observation

1. Scheme is good but approch road is very small.

We should hold our decision to purchase home until builders stops asking exorbitent rates, if we keep on buying they will keep on asking:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Well, MOST people in Pune consider it as a city :), try convincing them, I am already convinced.

A reason for rate increase....people get convinced easily to anything these days..:)
    CommentQuote
  • GUYS!!!! pls lemme remind you that this forum was supposed to help me consider NANDAN PROSPERA as a home ...... i'd be glad if you can stick to that ....

other inputs are also most welcome, but lately i haven't heard anything from anyone regarding that except from Alice ....
    CommentQuote
  • what budget range is needed to buy at Prospera
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    what budget range is needed to buy at Prospera

One khokha:bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alice69in
    My Friend,

This precisely means that there are no takers for the flats here for 85-90L, else everything would have already been sold by now:bab (34):.

And then how is this called a premium project if even a chandelier can't fit properly??

+1. This is what everyone says. Btw, any clarifications in writing about the adjoining plot meant for dehoused housing from the builder?? :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I really want to file a PIL against CRISIL for awarding the 5 STAR ratings, really need to understand all the basis and calculations,

WE NEED A LAWYER ON THIS FORUM !
    CommentQuote
  • Guy's

I have booked a flat at 4100/- per sq. ft. in Oct-2009 last year and now I think value is appreciated after an year...

so personally i feel it was not a bad deal
    CommentQuote
  • Guy's

I have booked a flat at 4100/- per sq. ft. in Oct-2009 last year and now I think value is appreciated after an year...

so personally i feel it was not a bad deal
    .... and you joined this site just to brag about this ?
    Why don't you sell it off and then say you made 10L / 20L ?

Welcome to the site .. !!

:bab (45):
    ~D
    CommentQuote
  • Yes it is a high priced scheme, but if you compare with other schemes the quality is good, fittings/worksmanship looks good, neighbourhood looks good, amenties look good. If you have the money and need a flat you should go ahead with it. I cant think of any better new construction schemes available today.
    On the specific question of ceiling height, have you checked/measured what other schemes are offering ? I think it should be near about the same and dont think there will be a big deviation.
    CommentQuote
  • I have purchased flat in Nandan Prospera in Dec 2009 4200.

I have verified the details below
    A. PMC Water Connection : Yes
    B. PH/HDH Plot adjacent to Prospera : Nandan have puchased this land and planning for Propera Phase 2 5800 basic rate. Unlike phase 1(16 storied), phase 2 gonna be 12 storied. The HDH Project has shifted to somewhere else.
    C. Creditability of builder : I am not suprsied by CRISIL Rating for Nandan.

I am currently staying in Vatslya Nagari, Kothrud. I purchased this flat back in 1994-1995.

The transaction was transparent in both the cases.( Nagari & Prospera)

In Vatslya Nagari... whatever promised was delivered with promised quality.

Our conveyance deed was initiated by builder and completed on time.

After 5 Years, Builder is still supporting the improvements in Soc. we got new borewell from builder without any additional cost. Builder is ready to contribute half the expense to re-paint the exterior of buildings.

Recently back in July, Ceramic Tiles of my Living Room was poped-up from floor. This is pretty common issue with Ceramic Tiles. Builder supported me for Material & Labor cost and I bought new Double Layer Verified Tiles 4x4. I saved at least 25 K there and he has supported all the tenants who faced the similar issue.

Common guys, which builder supports the customer after handover of 5 Years ?

That is the reason I feel Nandan build con have earned the CRISIL Rating.

About Propspera, Builder committed to deliever in Dec 2010 however I am not much keen on that part as I bought this property as premium investment and not for self living. (at least have not given a though of that so far ;-) ). I think the completion of the project will be somewhere in April - May 2011.

Well my investment is paying of well 4200 to 5500 is not bad in a year :-) and by the time it get ready who knows what the cost would be.

Also RE cost in Pune is gonna go high and high as construction cost - land cost is going skyrocket. Taxes are rising up.

So my advice is buy whatever you can get today in whichever project you like of course within your budgets (as most of us are salaried and not in business, I assume) and after 3 Years you will definitely see that whatever you got is at much cheper rate :-).

Same thing happened to me when I bought flat in Vatslya Nagari 1200 and not its not less than 6000 :-)

Happy Shopping....
    CommentQuote