I've seen a couple of projects in Baner and Aundh / Aundh Annexe and Nandad seems to be the one to fit my needs. Though it is much out of my budget, after seeing the project, i think i can stretch it....... but i'm still hesitant about the price.... and that's where i really need your help

1) im buying the place to live but do u think that buyin a property in this area at 5600 rs psf will appreciate any further in future?

2) is the location worth it?

i saw pride platinum and was impressed too but the diff between the two is just 9 lacs and the possession of pride is uncertain....as the new buildings havent started as yet...

also saw kolte patils 24k and loved the 4 bhk but its too expensive......1.3 cr.... no way ....

i need any feedback on Nandan Prospera... if anyone has booked the flat there already.....or 'any' comments whatsoever will be helpful .....

also if u know of any good 3 / 4 bhks in the range of upto 90 lacs to 1 cr.... in baner or aundh ... im basically lookin for privacy and good ventilation ...

thanks a ton..!!!!
Read more
164 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by atuljadhav

Our conveyance deed was initiated by builder and completed on time.

After 5 Years, Builder is still supporting the improvements in Soc. we got new borewell from builder without any additional cost. Builder is ready to contribute half the expense to re-paint the exterior of buildings.

Happy Shopping....

I didnt get why builder is ready to contribute half expense for re-painting of the exterior of the building..its even when he has done conveyance deed as well...

What you mean by Happy shopping..are we are discussing/buying gajar mooli here...

Byetheway, Atul can you share your cell # or your e-mail id with me (PM me)....if you dont mind...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    I didnt get why builder is ready to contribute half expense for re-painting of the exterior of the building..its even when he has done conveyance deed as well...

What you mean by Happy shopping..are we are discussing/buying gajar mooli here...

Same here man. I too didn't the point as to how the builder after 5 yrs of conveyance will do these things?:bab (38): Same thing called as 'Happy Shopping' as well, echo your points.

Atul,

You said that prices went from 4200-5500, good for you, but if you see hardly the flats have been sold on higher floors & if you think that Nandan will be able to sell for 5800 very soon, you are wrong man, people will anytime prefer areas of Aundh or those looking at central areas at Kothrud, like Samrajya.

And what do you mean buy as prices are only going to go up?? This is your first post, you said yourself to be investor & all praise for the builder, I as usual smell something fishy.

As far as CRISIL ratings are concerned, it is based on project to project. Why didn't Inspera, Wakad get ratings if it was based on builder or why didn't Rohan get CRISIL ratings for Mithila when it has got for Leher?? Also, these ratings are voluntary & has nothing to do with the hand-over part, completion date etc. Had that been the case, the ratings would dip as the project is already delayed.

So, don't mix CRISIL ratings with being a quality/good or VFM project.

Coming to the HDH, if it is shifted, where has it shifted then? What if it is adjoining to Prospera ph2? Also, I don't have any confirmation about this land as it is not easy to go to PMC & buy that land. For that to happen, denotification has to take place & needs to be sent to State govt for approval. I would like to know where this land has been shifted to as you will be able to get the details from the builder.

And man, your rate of 1200-6000 doesn't require any brains. Any tom, dick & harry who purchased before 2005 is sitting on profits or rather PAPER PROFITS.

* PS:- Get some new theory for price hikes....we are not kinder-garden kids whom you can fool by saying taxes, land prices & blah blah will lead to higher rates. What about interest rates? How about rentals being low? How much rent do you expect at Prospera? I can get you land near Nandan Prospera for under 1200/sq ft, buy in bulk, rate drops. So, how does rate of 5500+ that too on SALABLE becomes VFM?:bab (38)::D

Btw, on personal note, I would prefer Vascon Willows over Nandan Prospera as it is much more VFM. And please, stop calling Prospera as luxury project as for that, the flat areas need to be 2000 sq ft+ & here Nandan is giving just a tad about 1300 sq ft for 3 BR, compared to Willows' 1680-2200 sq ft for 3 BR.

And before I forget, there can't be PMC waterline for Prospera now as PMC waterline is given only after post-completion certificate. Do you think we are lame ducks??

So, get some better points, Nandan Salesrep:bab (34):.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice catch Real :bab (34):

His statements are fishy to me as well...
    CommentQuote
    I have purchased flat in Nandan Prospera in Dec 2009 4200.

I have verified the details below
    A. PMC Water Connection : Yes
    B. PH/HDH Plot adjacent to Prospera : Nandan have puchased this land and planning for Propera Phase 2 5800 basic rate. Unlike phase 1(16 storied), phase 2 gonna be 12 storied. The HDH Project has shifted to somewhere else.
    C. Creditability of builder : I am not suprsied by CRISIL Rating for Nandan.

I am currently staying in Vatslya Nagari, Kothrud. I purchased this flat back in 1994-1995.

The transaction was transparent in both the cases.( Nagari & Prospera)

In Vatslya Nagari... whatever promised was delivered with promised quality.

Our conveyance deed was initiated by builder and completed on time.

After 5 Years, Builder is still supporting the improvements in Soc. we got new borewell from builder without any additional cost. Builder is ready to contribute half the expense to re-paint the exterior of buildings.

Recently back in July, Ceramic Tiles of my Living Room was poped-up from floor. This is pretty common issue with Ceramic Tiles. Builder supported me for Material & Labor cost and I bought new Double Layer Verified Tiles 4x4. I saved at least 25 K there and he has supported all the tenants who faced the similar issue.

Common guys, which builder supports the customer after handover of 5 Years ?

That is the reason I feel Nandan build con have earned the CRISIL Rating.

About Propspera, Builder committed to deliever in Dec 2010 however I am not much keen on that part as I bought this property as premium investment and not for self living. (at least have not given a though of that so far ;-) ). I think the completion of the project will be somewhere in April - May 2011.

Well my investment is paying of well 4200 to 5500 is not bad in a year :-) and by the time it get ready who knows what the cost would be.

Also RE cost in Pune is gonna go high and high as construction cost - land cost is going skyrocket. Taxes are rising up.

So my advice is buy whatever you can get today in whichever project you like of course within your budgets (as most of us are salaried and not in business, I assume) and after 3 Years you will definitely see that whatever you got is at much cheper rate :-).

Same thing happened to me when I bought flat in Vatslya Nagari 1200 and not its not less than 6000 :-)

Happy Shopping....

Hi Atuljadhav,
    Thanks for your nice and detailed post on Nandan Prospera...I urgently want to book one flat (preferably 3BHK or 3.5BHK will also do), can you help me cracking a deal in Prospera??? I am not in hurry for possession, it's only for investment purpose.
    How much the builder will reduce?
    CommentQuote
  • the "B" word

Originally Posted by atuljadhav
    Also RE cost in Pune is gonna go high and high as construction cost - land cost is going skyrocket. Taxes are rising up.

Hey I must say long time some one like you came to forum to entertain us. See without you guys, we keep discussing schools and ITG and pune 30.

Anyways, now that you are here I hope you will entertain us with atleast 15-20 posts.

About the above statement, Please tell your builder that continuing to launch new project with higher costs, he is only going to get Bankrupt tomorrow.

High input cost to the builder does not mean anything to the market. People can pay only what their pocket allows.
    CommentQuote
    That is the reason I feel Nandan build con have earned the CRISIL Rating.

You think people will buy from you because you have CRISIL rating. LOL:D:D:D That was a good one.
    CommentQuote
  • There seems to be a co-relation between the post made by atuljadhav and the recently published blog post on RK's blog, dated 7th Dec 10.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Hey I must say long time some one like you came to forum to entertain us. See without you guys, we keep discussing schools and ITG and pune 30.

LoL:D.

Originally Posted by andy912
    There seems to be a co-relation between the post made by atuljadhav and the recently published blog post on RK's blog, dated 7th Dec 10.

What I don't understand is what logic does it make to buy INR 1Cr+ flat that too of less than 1500 sq ft salable at Balewadi? One can get much better options at Aundh or Kalyaninagar or even KP at this price. Personally, I put infra & location on high priority (Vastu is always there) than specs. I can do without home automation, but would not like to depend on water tankers 24*7 & getting stuck due to water-logging during rains.

Btw, these type of projects work well in a bit upmarket localities....try having super luxury project with private swimming pool on 40th floor at Wakad or Rahatani or Ravet & see it getting flopped:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imemyself
    I cant think of any better new construction schemes available today.

Have you checked Sobha Developer project in Pune ? Then talk about quality of construction.
    PS: I am only talking about quality of construction and not any other aspects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    What I don't understand is what logic does it make to buy INR 1Cr+ flat that too of less than 1500 sq ft salable at Balewadi? One can get much better options at Aundh or Kalyaninagar or even KP at this price. Personally, I put infra & location on high priority (Vastu is always there) than specs. I can do without home automation, but would not like to depend on water tankers 24*7 & getting stuck due to water-logging during rains.

Btw, these type of projects work well in a bit upmarket localities....try having super luxury project with private swimming pool on 40th floor at Wakad or Rahatani or Ravet & see it getting flopped:D.

Could not agree more! It's so true.

In the current scenario, even upmarket locality is finding it hard to sell it through.
    CommentQuote
  • I think lot of agents and sales guys have started writing on this forum . Mind having some fun with a contest ? :)

How to spot the agent/builder sales guy from the posts ?

Few Spotters :

Weak in English language writing skills .
    Always predicting that RE rates will only go up and trying to instill fear .:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    LoL:D.

Bang on. But I hardly see any projects with 2000+ Sq Ft area these days. In PCMC, I can see only three - Water's edge (going on since last 3.5 years and only one building completed and I don't think it is inhabited by any residents, Park Titanium (launched last year in oct-nov - don't think it has progressed much and Kolte Patils 24K - going on for more than 2-3 years - though officially launched last year - but again the progress is very slow)...

I can't recall anything launched in the last 6-8 months with a 3 BHK larger than 1500 SQft. All are trying to stretch every single thread waiting for it to break.

1Cr + in Balewadi for a standard 3 BHK... Completely shocked. I knew prices have gone up. But to this extent.. Shocking!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Can some SMART buyer please buy here and give it to me on rent. I am ready to pay 12K with 5% rise per year for a 3 BHK for next 5 years....

12K -- average 3 BHK rate in Balewadi..

The SMART buyer can then sell it off for 2-3-4 crores after 5 years... GOOD DEAL ...AINT IT ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Can some SMART buyer please buy here and give it to me on rent. I am ready to pay 12K with 5% rise per year for a 3 BHK for next 5 years....

The SMART buyer can then sell it off for 2-3-4 crores after 5 years... GOOD DEAL ...AINT IT ?

Where you get 3 BHK in 12K in Balewadi???

I am staying in Supreme Palms balewadi & you wont get even 2BHK in 12K in SP, Balewadi.....

If, you can get me even 2BHK in 12K in SP, Balewadi, then do drop me mail(PM)...as one of my friend is looking for same....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Can some SMART buyer please buy here and give it to me on rent. I am ready to pay 12K with 5% rise per year for a 3 BHK for next 5 years....

What happen....u generally used to rent in heart of city...DO i think Balewadi is new prime area now..:)
    CommentQuote