I've seen a couple of projects in Baner and Aundh / Aundh Annexe and Nandad seems to be the one to fit my needs. Though it is much out of my budget, after seeing the project, i think i can stretch it....... but i'm still hesitant about the price.... and that's where i really need your help

1) im buying the place to live but do u think that buyin a property in this area at 5600 rs psf will appreciate any further in future?

2) is the location worth it?

i saw pride platinum and was impressed too but the diff between the two is just 9 lacs and the possession of pride is uncertain....as the new buildings havent started as yet...

also saw kolte patils 24k and loved the 4 bhk but its too expensive......1.3 cr.... no way ....

i need any feedback on Nandan Prospera... if anyone has booked the flat there already.....or 'any' comments whatsoever will be helpful .....

also if u know of any good 3 / 4 bhks in the range of upto 90 lacs to 1 cr.... in baner or aundh ... im basically lookin for privacy and good ventilation ...

thanks a ton..!!!!
Read more
164 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    Where you get 3 BHK in 12K in Balewadi???

I am staying in Supreme Palms balewadi & you wont get even 2BHK in 12K in SP, Balewadi.....

If, you can get me even 2BHK in 12K in SP, Balewadi, then do drop me mail(PM)...as one of my friend is looking for same....

So how much is the rent in SP? Any idea about rent in Elite Empire there for 2BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    So how much is the rent in SP? Any idea about rent in Elite Empire there for 2BHK?

2 BR sale at Elite Empire ad I read was for 30L last month i.e. Nov in IE classifieds & yep, one gets 3 BR for 12-13k/month in Balewadi.
    CommentQuote
  • What are rental rates in Supreme Pallacio? I think its one of the palatial projects in Balwadi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by am_pune
    Most of the 3 BR have the rent around 12-15 in the good locations like Baner,balewadi,PS,Wakad.

I want to know rent in 1 cr+ apartments only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    What are rental rates in Supreme Pallacio? I think its one of the palatial projects in Balwadi

Is even 1 flat of this project sold? Is it ready? any one staying there? Curious
    CommentQuote
    Is even 1 flat of this project sold? Is it ready? any one staying there? Curious

Dont know but want to know rental rate in 1+ crore flat....Anyone?

Even if they are unsold, builders also give then on rent. I know one project in Lulla Nagar where builder gives apartments on rent
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Dont know but want to know rental rate in 1+ crore flat....Anyone?

Even if they are unsold, builders also give then on rent. I know one project in Lulla Nagar where builder gives apartments on rent

My view: Let's accept that thr r RE buyers who buying 1cr+ flats in Pune. I have myself checked these in 2-3 schemes (K'nagar - Apartment, Sopan Baug - Villa (Konark), V'nagar - Apartment (Lunkand, Clover)). I don't have idea about B'waid/Baner.

If you want to rent in 1cr+ flat then it's aval but most of them were bought arnd 15-25 lacs and owners are now quaoting 1cr. (resale - 15-20 yrs old) :). I don't think so if someone is buying from Lunkand (sky) at 1.25 cr and planning to rent it. May be they will lease it to company.
    CommentQuote

In last week I went their by mistake (reading board outside that flats are available). I saw sample flat which was excellent as usual

I went to their aundh office and he told em that only 2 flats one at lowest floor and other at 9th floor both 3bhk available. Rate off course out of budget :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jigarshah
    My view: Let's accept that thr r RE buyers who buying 1cr+ flats in Pune. I have myself checked these in 2-3 schemes (K'nagar - Apartment, Sopan Baug - Villa (Konark), V'nagar - Apartment (Lunkand, Clover)). I don't have idea about B'waid/Baner.

If you want to rent in 1cr+ flat then it's aval but most of them were bought arnd 15-25 lacs and owners are now quaoting 1cr. (resale - 15-20 yrs old) :). I don't think so if someone is buying from Lunkand (sky) at 1.25 cr and planning to rent it. May be they will lease it to company.

We are not denying that people aren't buying 1Cr+ flats. What we find weird & funny is the part buying 1Cr+ flats at Balewadi that too of tad over 1400 sq ft, on lower floors, size is smaller. What infra does Balewadi have?

For me, I would rather opt for INR 5Cr flat in upcoming Vascon Windermere at KP, between lane 4 & 5, North Main Road than buy at nandan for 1cr at balewadi as Value/Sq ft in KP is more than Balewadi at this price.

*PS:- This doesn't mean I justify rates at KP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    Hi Atuljadhav,
    Thanks for your nice and detailed post on Nandan Prospera...I urgently want to book one flat (preferably 3BHK or 3.5BHK will also do), can you help me cracking a deal in Prospera??? I am not in hurry for possession, it's only for investment purpose.
    How much the builder will reduce?

Hi Mond,

I don't think they have 3.5 BHK, and about negotiations not sure they would do that too. Me being the old customer didn't got benefit of negotiations on rate however I managed to steal one additional car parking from them and I had hard time negotiating that. About cracking the deal, you can give my reference to Mr Umesh 98500 92777 however I can not promise to be with you there due to my own work load.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suryawork
    I think lot of agents and sales guys have started writing on this forum . Mind having some fun with a contest ? :)

How to spot the agent/builder sales guy from the posts ?

Few Spotters :

Weak in English language writing skills .
    Always predicting that RE rates will only go up and trying to instill fear .:D

Hi Surya,

You concern is valid however about myself, I assure you that my area of expertise does not fit for being an agent or sales guy for builder. I work with British Telecom (BT: broadband, TV, phone, home & business) as Sr Manager you can check my linked-in profile.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    I didnt get why builder is ready to contribute half expense for re-painting of the exterior of the building..its even when he has done conveyance deed as well...

What you mean by Happy shopping..are we are discussing/buying gajar mooli here...

AFAIR, I don't think I have ever been felt happy while shopping Gajar Mooli. ;-)

Originally Posted by ash7979

Byetheway, Atul can you share your cell # or your e-mail id with me (PM me)....if you dont mind...

my email is atul.jadhav at yahoo.com.

Regards,

Atul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    What happen....u generally used to rent in heart of city...DO i think Balewadi is new prime area now..:)

For every developing city...heart (center) of city always changes. I have checked Development plan for Balewadi area on PMC website and also PMC internal sources and they rocks.
    Some of them I know are ICC, Multiplex, 5 Star Hotel coming up in near future.
    CommentQuote
    Hey I must say long time some one like you came to forum to entertain us. See without you guys, we keep discussing schools and ITG and pune 30.

Anyways, now that you are here I hope you will entertain us with atleast 15-20 posts.

About the above statement, Please tell your builder that continuing to launch new project with higher costs, he is only going to get Bankrupt tomorrow.

Thanks man, I will convey your regards whenever possible.

Originally Posted by RAJESHP

High input cost to the builder does not mean anything to the market.

No Comments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Same here man. I too didn't the point as to how the builder after 5 yrs of conveyance will do these things?:bab (38): Same thing called as 'Happy Shopping' as well, echo your points.

Builder is supporting it and you can come to Vatslya Nagari and verify the information with Chairman & Secretary or any tenants.

Originally Posted by realacres

Atul,

You said that prices went from 4200-5500, good for you, but if you see hardly the flats have been sold on higher floors & if you think that Nandan will be able to sell for 5800 very soon, you are wrong man, people will anytime prefer areas of Aundh or those looking at central areas at Kothrud, like Samrajya.

Among many things there are few points made me to choose Nandan over other project.

1. Existing relationship with Builder and thus knowledge about the kind of service he provides to his customers.

2. I have bough the flat which NIA Garden Facing which gives me unlimited skyline view beyond Balewadi stadium guaranteed for lifetime. AFAIK, the only other project which
    guarantees such view is Modibag No 1. If you have been to this project you would know that it offers unlimited view of Agriculture Collage Land. and that is what exactly make both of these project into real premium category. This is the only thing tempting me to shift from Nagari to Prospera.

3. Elevation & Project Layout. I have not seen such beautiful elevation & layout in any project so far. Most of them are like Railway Dabbas one building after another in straight line.

And what do you mean buy as prices are only going to go up?? This is your first post, you said yourself to be investor & all praise for the builder, I as usual smell something fishy.

Increasing "quality" population is surely going to keep demand high and high in long run. and thus appreciation of your RE investment is inevitable. If you are looking for some quick bucks then RE is not market for you unless you are filthy rich pig.

Coming to the HDH, if it is shifted, where has it shifted then? What if it is adjoining to Prospera ph2? Also, I don't have any confirmation about this land as it is not easy to go to PMC & buy that land. For that to happen, denotification has to take place & needs to be sent to State govt for approval. I would like to know where this land has been shifted to as you will be able to get the details from the builder.

After Prospera Phase 2 land is reserved for commercial developments (ICC,Multiplex etc...)

To be honest I even didn't know about the HDH before reading this thread. After reading this, I went to PMC website, pulled out Balewadi development draft plan made in 2004-2005 and saw the provision of HDH. Once confirmed I called the builder and inquire about the same and confirmed that he has shifted the HDH and doing Prospera Phase -2. and after that I thought I will contribute to the thread.

About shifting of HDH project, I really did not get chance to talk to Builder & my source in PMC in "details" as I was traveling last week. I will post the information as soon as I hear something. I am planning to meet him on coming Saturday.

And man, your rate of 1200-6000 doesn't require any brains. Any tom, dick & harry who purchased before 2005 is sitting on profits or rather PAPER PROFITS.

You are going to say same thing after 5-10 years for any RE property purchased today. Back in Year 2005, 1200 was too high with respect to RE market trend and my income ratio.

* PS:- Get some new theory for price hikes....we are not kinder-garden kids whom you can fool by saying taxes, land prices & blah blah will lead to higher rates. What about interest rates? How about rentals being low? How much rent do you expect at Prospera? I can get you land near Nandan Prospera for under 1200/sq ft, buy in bulk, rate drops. So, how does rate of 5500+ that too on SALABLE becomes VFM?:bab (38)::D

I was stating basic facts. no intentions to fool anyone at all. Everyone is wise enough to take their own decision.

Btw, on personal note, I would prefer Vascon Willows over Nandan Prospera as it is much more VFM. And please, stop calling Prospera as luxury project as for that, the flat areas need to be 2000 sq ft+ & here Nandan is giving just a tad about 1300 sq ft for 3 BR, compared to Willows' 1680-2200 sq ft for 3 BR.

I personally did not like the elevation & building layout of Vascon Willows

And before I forget, there can't be PMC waterline for Prospera now as PMC waterline is given only after post-completion certificate. Do you think we are lame ducks??

Well Builder has promised me for the same and I have no reason to doubt.

So, get some better points, Nandan Salesrep:bab (34):.

Sales Rep do not respond to threads 3.49 AM so No Comments.
    CommentQuote