Hi guys,

Please share your reviews / feedback about Ravi Park, Handewadi road, and Dreams Elegance (Near Sawant engineering collage Handewadi road,)
http://www.dreams-group.com/insidepage.php?catid=55

Both are ready posession and rate is around 2400-2500 psf

around 8 months back i was not totally interested in this area, But i am reconsidering this option due to below points.

+ves Handewadi road,

Near to Magarpatta and SP infocity
No water problem (PMC area),
Sabji Mandi has shifted to new location, There would be less traffic jam
Railway overbridge work supposed to start before September.
Near to good schools collages, Bishops. DPS in undri.

Major projects like. Runwall, Sanskruti, Greencity Dreams have already increase there rates by 100-200

Kumar Builders have also lauched project in same area.

-ves

Approach road is still big problem,
Type of population is not modern,
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How do you get to Handewadi ? Any other route other than from below hadapsar flyover ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kpatil
    Hi guys,

Please share your reviews / feedback about Ravi Park, Handewadi road, and Dreams Elegance (Near Sawant engineering collage Handewadi road,)
    http://www.dreams-group.com/insidepage.php?catid=55

Both are ready posession and rate is around 2400-2500 psf

around 8 months back i was not totally interested in this area, But i am reconsidering this option due to below points.

+ves Handewadi road,

Near to Magarpatta and SP infocity
    No water problem (PMC area),
    Sabji Mandi has shifted to new location, There would be less traffic jam
    Railway overbridge work supposed to start before September.
    Near to good schools collages, Bishops. DPS in undri.

Major projects like. Runwall, Sanskruti, Greencity Dreams have already increase there rates by 100-200

Kumar Builders have also lauched project in same area.

-ves

Approach road is still big problem,
    Type of population is not modern,

Dude... I doubt if these schemes fall uncder PMC limits. Moreover, being in PMC limit do not guarantee PMC water. Haven't u heard about the 'Water Affidivites' taken by PMC from builders?

Coming to Babji Mandi... only the wholesale selling is shifted to new location, retail business will still be done here only. The retail part will be temporarly shifted to a new location now for rennovating the current sabji mandi. After rennovation, mandi will function normal with more shops at the current location only. So the traffic is going to be the same.

Railway overbridge is 'SUPPOSED' to start... so it may take another 2-3 years to start and countless number of years to complete.
    CommentQuote