I am going to get some flak here for praising a developer..but thats what i am going to do..

i booked a land near hinjewadi for investment purpose..next couple of months went in getting paper inspected by lawyer and getting relevant clarification from the developer which came...

but in meanwhile i had change in heart..i thought i shudnt worry abt investing but buy a bigger house for consumption..and delayed the registration..

the developer followed up..then i told them ..little nervous that i have change of heart..nervous because i had wasted their time on clarifications..but the guy was unbelievable polite..he said if u want to back out..its ok..we can reopen the plot..he refunded me entire amoutn which i deposited yesterday...

so unless the cheque bounces..i had great exp with this guy..
Read more
Reply
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, i also had a similar good experience with Kirti developers few years back. Looks like Kirti developer has some ethics and not greedy about just money like other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash.mahadik
    Yes, i also had a similar good experience with Kirti developers few years back. Looks like Kirti developer has some ethics and not greedy about just money like other builders.


    What all projects running for this developer? Is he only near Hinjewadi?
    CommentQuote
  • they have a project called crest avenue behind pashankar auto...other project which is sold off kirti elegant has one big flat remaining..but it is beyond my budget..

    but ploting seem to be their main business..

    Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    What all projects running for this developer? Is he only near Hinjewadi?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Even I had a very good experience with Kirti Developers. I had purchased a flat in Kirti Elegant II (The old building not the new one) in 2007. Everything was done and delivered as promised. The possession was delayed by about 2-3 months from the original promised date but I think that was not too bad considering the experience of other people on this forum. (Although at that time we did raise a lot of hue and cry with the developer for the same)

    The developers (I think they are from South) were real gentlemen and down to earth fellows (I think they are 2 or 3 brothers). One brother who used to sit on the construction site, (I think his name was Sethu Madhavan) was such a down to earth guy that for initial few weeks while negotiations were going on we thought he was the sales guy and only later realized that he actually was the developer.

    We met one of his brothers in their office (near MG road if I remember right) and he too was a polite gentleman and one could not tell that he was a (presumably a crorepati / arabpati) developer.

    Quality of work was excellent. They did mention that it was the first time they were building flats and they wanted to get a good name for themselves for quality of construction (Prior to Kirti Elegant II they were solely into selling plots). No problem whatsoever with the flats till now (After about 3 years of use)

    Definitely one different developer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    they have a project called crest avenue behind pashankar auto...other project which is sold off kirti elegant has one big flat remaining..but it is beyond my budget..

    but ploting seem to be their main business..


    Thanks. Do you know the rate quoted by them ? Is it 2BHK or 3BHK ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Few days back i had visited kirti crest avenue http://www.kirtideveloper.com/crest-avenue_about.html

    i liked floor plan, location is behind GM showroom near rohan lehar, rate quoted was 3350 and as flats are luxarious total budget was going high for me. Construction quality was good.

    Kindly visit the site once and if more people are interested we can negotiate with kirti for better group offer.

    Regards,
    Y. Mahadik
    CommentQuote
  • Is this area is called Baner? How many kms from Pune University? I believe Balewadi and even Wakad must be nearer?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Is this area is called Baner? How many kms from Pune University? I believe Balewadi and even Wakad must be nearer?


    Pcpune, if it is just behind pashankar auto, it is closer to university than Baner and Wakad.

    But the problem is it is other side of highway and you know what it means.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yash.mahadik
    Hi,

    Few days back i had visited kirti crest avenue http://www.kirtideveloper.com/crest-avenue_about.html

    i liked floor plan, location is behind GM showroom near rohan lehar, rate quoted was 3350 and as flats are luxarious total budget was going high for me. Construction quality was good.

    Kindly visit the site once and if more people are interested we can negotiate with kirti for better group offer.

    Regards,
    Y. Mahadik


    3350 is high ! more than rohan leher ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    Pcpune, if it is just behind pashankar auto, it is closer to university than Baner and Wakad.

    But the problem is it is other side of highway and you know what it means.


    Well, Baner is just 4 kms from University - Rajwada/Greenpark/Big Bazaar for me defines Baner - futher down there is Balewadi - so its other side of highway -- this must be like 15-20 kms from University - to pay even 3000 here - I must be mad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pcpune
    Well, Baner is just 4 kms from University - Rajwada/Greenpark/Big Bazaar for me defines Baner - futher down there is Balewadi - so its other side of highway -- this must be like 15-20 kms from University - to pay even 3000 here - I must be mad.


    its not 15-20 km , there is straight road called Sus road from Pashankar Auto directly to University which should be less distance than Baner/Blaewadi ( I mean Sadanand hotel).

    Well the question is not of distance, the question is other side of highway. For that 3000 is also more , as you said.
    CommentQuote
  • difference between rohan and kirti cud be that rohan is non-negotiable..kirti cud be nego..

    personally i like rohan project more

    Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    3350 is high ! more than rohan leher ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes 3350 is high but if we have above 5 people interested then we can get rate of around 3000, scheme is approx 90% ready so possesion will be within few months.
    CommentQuote
  • go to them with cheque with that rate..they might just sell..even to single buyer

    Originally Posted by yash.mahadik
    yes 3350 is high but if we have above 5 people interested then we can get rate of around 3000, scheme is approx 90% ready so possesion will be within few months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    go to them with cheque with that rate..they might just sell..even to single buyer


    I checked the website with the given link. The samples flat spec looks good. What are the prospects of development in this area?
    CommentQuote