A Good Developer: Kirti/Kaveri

Last updated: August 9 2010
22 | Posts
5831 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Developer: Kirti/Kaveri

I am going to get some flak here for praising a developer..but thats what i am going to do..

i booked a land near hinjewadi for investment purpose..next couple of months went in getting paper inspected by lawyer and getting relevant clarification from the developer which came...

but in meanwhile i had change in heart..i thought i shudnt worry abt investing but buy a bigger house for consumption..and delayed the registration..

the developer followed up..then i told them ..little nervous that i have change of heart..nervous because i had wasted their time on clarifications..but the guy was unbelievable polite..he said if u want to back out..its ok..we can reopen the plot..he refunded me entire amoutn which i deposited yesterday...

so unless the cheque bounces..i had great exp with this guy..

Re : A Good Developer: Kirti/Kaveri

Yes, i also had a similar good experience with Kirti developers few years back. Looks like Kirti developer has some ethics and not greedy about just money like other builders.

Comment

Originally posted by yash.mahadik View Post
      Yes, i also had a similar good experience with Kirti developers few years back. Looks like Kirti developer has some ethics and not greedy about just money like other builders.
      What all projects running for this developer? Is he only near Hinjewadi?

Comment

they have a project called crest avenue behind pashankar auto...other project which is sold off kirti elegant has one big flat remaining..but it is beyond my budget..

but ploting seem to be their main business..

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
        What all projects running for this developer? Is he only near Hinjewadi?

Comment

Hi,

Even I had a very good experience with Kirti Developers. I had purchased a flat in Kirti Elegant II (The old building not the new one) in 2007. Everything was done and delivered as promised. The possession was delayed by about 2-3 months from the original promised date but I think that was not too bad considering the experience of other people on this forum. (Although at that time we did raise a lot of hue and cry with the developer for the same)

The developers (I think they are from South) were real gentlemen and down to earth fellows (I think they are 2 or 3 brothers). One brother who used to sit on the construction site, (I think his name was Sethu Madhavan) was such a down to earth guy that for initial few weeks while negotiations were going on we thought he was the sales guy and only later realized that he actually was the developer.

We met one of his brothers in their office (near MG road if I remember right) and he too was a polite gentleman and one could not tell that he was a (presumably a crorepati / arabpati) developer.

Quality of work was excellent. They did mention that it was the first time they were building flats and they wanted to get a good name for themselves for quality of construction (Prior to Kirti Elegant II they were solely into selling plots). No problem whatsoever with the flats till now (After about 3 years of use)

Definitely one different developer.

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
            they have a project called crest avenue behind pashankar auto...other project which is sold off kirti elegant has one big flat remaining..but it is beyond my budget..

but ploting seem to be their main business..
            Thanks. Do you know the rate quoted by them ? Is it 2BHK or 3BHK ?

Comment

Hi,

Few days back i had visited kirti crest avenue http://www.kirtideveloper.com/crest-avenue_about.html

i liked floor plan, location is behind GM showroom near rohan lehar, rate quoted was 3350 and as flats are luxarious total budget was going high for me. Construction quality was good.

Kindly visit the site once and if more people are interested we can negotiate with kirti for better group offer.

Regards,
              Y. Mahadik

Comment

Is this area is called Baner? How many kms from Pune University? I believe Balewadi and even Wakad must be nearer?

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
                  Is this area is called Baner? How many kms from Pune University? I believe Balewadi and even Wakad must be nearer?
                  Pcpune, if it is just behind pashankar auto, it is closer to university than Baner and Wakad.

But the problem is it is other side of highway and you know what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by yash.mahadik View Post
                    Hi,

Few days back i had visited kirti crest avenue http://www.kirtideveloper.com/crest-avenue_about.html

i liked floor plan, location is behind GM showroom near rohan lehar, rate quoted was 3350 and as flats are luxarious total budget was going high for me. Construction quality was good.

Kindly visit the site once and if more people are interested we can negotiate with kirti for better group offer.

Regards,
                    Y. Mahadik
                    3350 is high ! more than rohan leher ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X