A Good Developer: Kirti/Kaveri

Last updated: August 9 2010
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : A Good Developer: Kirti/Kaveri

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
    Pcpune, if it is just behind pashankar auto, it is closer to university than Baner and Wakad.

But the problem is it is other side of highway and you know what it means.
    Well, Baner is just 4 kms from University - Rajwada/Greenpark/Big Bazaar for me defines Baner - futher down there is Balewadi - so its other side of highway -- this must be like 15-20 kms from University - to pay even 3000 here - I must be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
      Well, Baner is just 4 kms from University - Rajwada/Greenpark/Big Bazaar for me defines Baner - futher down there is Balewadi - so its other side of highway -- this must be like 15-20 kms from University - to pay even 3000 here - I must be mad.
      its not 15-20 km , there is straight road called Sus road from Pashankar Auto directly to University which should be less distance than Baner/Blaewadi ( I mean Sadanand hotel).

Well the question is not of distance, the question is other side of highway. For that 3000 is also more , as you said.

Comment

difference between rohan and kirti cud be that rohan is non-negotiable..kirti cud be nego..

personally i like rohan project more

3350 is high ! more than rohan leher ?

Comment

yes 3350 is high but if we have above 5 people interested then we can get rate of around 3000, scheme is approx 90% ready so possesion will be within few months.

Comment

go to them with cheque with that rate..they might just sell..even to single buyer

Originally posted by yash.mahadik View Post
            yes 3350 is high but if we have above 5 people interested then we can get rate of around 3000, scheme is approx 90% ready so possesion will be within few months.

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
              go to them with cheque with that rate..they might just sell..even to single buyer
              I checked the website with the given link. The samples flat spec looks good. What are the prospects of development in this area?

Comment

it is just behind pashankar auto..so connectivity wise it is ok..very near to sus road as well..3000 it is decent investment

if rohan stays at 3200 for newly buiilding launched for 3 bhk then..rohan makes better sense cause it is bigger builder and society..but if they quote upwards of 3500..then 3000 this shud be good deal..

am waiting and watching

I checked the website with the given link. The samples flat spec looks good. What are the prospects of development in this area?

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
                  it is just behind pashankar auto..so connectivity wise it is ok..very near to sus road as well..3000 it is decent investment

if rohan stays at 3200 for newly buiilding launched for 3 bhk then..rohan makes better sense cause it is bigger builder and society..but if they quote upwards of 3500..then 3000 this shud be good deal..

am waiting and watching
                  What is growth prospects of Sus road on other side of highway? Any development plan?

Comment

Actually, I do mind the distance, and I believe Bavdhan/Pashan at 3000-3500 is much better than this project, its really far off from all nearby facilities.As I have said earlier, LOCATION and PROXIMITY to hospitals,schools,markets is my topmost priority - I can live in a small society, single building or even small builders flats (but large flats), but these are most important for me to LIVE & ENJOY MY LIFE.

Comment

one of my fren visited rohan leher yest..they say they might open the booking for new building at 3800...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X