I am going to get some flak here for praising a developer..but thats what i am going to do..

i booked a land near hinjewadi for investment purpose..next couple of months went in getting paper inspected by lawyer and getting relevant clarification from the developer which came...

but in meanwhile i had change in heart..i thought i shudnt worry abt investing but buy a bigger house for consumption..and delayed the registration..

the developer followed up..then i told them ..little nervous that i have change of heart..nervous because i had wasted their time on clarifications..but the guy was unbelievable polite..he said if u want to back out..its ok..we can reopen the plot..he refunded me entire amoutn which i deposited yesterday...

so unless the cheque bounces..i had great exp with this guy..
Read more
Reply
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it is just behind pashankar auto..so connectivity wise it is ok..very near to sus road as well..3000 it is decent investment

    if rohan stays at 3200 for newly buiilding launched for 3 bhk then..rohan makes better sense cause it is bigger builder and society..but if they quote upwards of 3500..then 3000 this shud be good deal..

    am waiting and watching

    Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    I checked the website with the given link. The samples flat spec looks good. What are the prospects of development in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    it is just behind pashankar auto..so connectivity wise it is ok..very near to sus road as well..3000 it is decent investment

    if rohan stays at 3200 for newly buiilding launched for 3 bhk then..rohan makes better sense cause it is bigger builder and society..but if they quote upwards of 3500..then 3000 this shud be good deal..

    am waiting and watching


    What is growth prospects of Sus road on other side of highway? Any development plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Actually, I do mind the distance, and I believe Bavdhan/Pashan at 3000-3500 is much better than this project, its really far off from all nearby facilities.As I have said earlier, LOCATION and PROXIMITY to hospitals,schools,markets is my topmost priority - I can live in a small society, single building or even small builders flats (but large flats), but these are most important for me to LIVE & ENJOY MY LIFE.
    CommentQuote
  • one of my fren visited rohan leher yest..they say they might open the booking for new building at 3800...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    one of my fren visited rohan leher yest..they say they might open the booking for new building at 3800...


    Why rohan Leher is appreciated to 3800 when project around it is at 3350 ?
    Is it because of credit rating of 5 star?
    CommentQuote
  • the logic is when the project opens they keep the rates less..as it comes close to completion with clear visibility they hike the price...

    the same logic pride platinum guy gave me when i asked him for next phase..he quoted 3800 as by then rest shud be developed..

    anyways i am not buying into anyone at that rate..

    but if there is reputed builder who starts a new project and u trust him to deliver well..like rohan..it makes sense to invest...i guess not buying at 2900 was missed opportunity..but unfortunately i wasnt in pune that time to have choosen...

    Originally Posted by HemantDesh
    Why rohan Leher is appreciated to 3800 when project around it is at 3350 ?
    Is it because of credit rating of 5 star?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    the logic is when the project opens they keep the rates less..as it comes close to completion with clear visibility they hike the price...

    the same logic pride platinum guy gave me when i asked him for next phase..he quoted 3800 as by then rest shud be developed..

    anyways i am not buying into anyone at that rate..

    but if there is reputed builder who starts a new project and u trust him to deliver well..like rohan..it makes sense to invest...i guess not buying at 2900 was missed opportunity..but unfortunately i wasnt in pune that time to have choosen...


    Yea so sad we missed 2900 days but anyway didnt like that area.
    CommentQuote