A Good Developer: Kirti/Kaveri

Last updated: August 9 2010
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : A Good Developer: Kirti/Kaveri

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
    one of my fren visited rohan leher yest..they say they might open the booking for new building at 3800...
    Why rohan Leher is appreciated to 3800 when project around it is at 3350 ?
    Is it because of credit rating of 5 star?

Comment

the logic is when the project opens they keep the rates less..as it comes close to completion with clear visibility they hike the price...

the same logic pride platinum guy gave me when i asked him for next phase..he quoted 3800 as by then rest shud be developed..

anyways i am not buying into anyone at that rate..

but if there is reputed builder who starts a new project and u trust him to deliver well..like rohan..it makes sense to invest...i guess not buying at 2900 was missed opportunity..but unfortunately i wasnt in pune that time to have choosen...

Originally posted by HemantDesh View Post
      Why rohan Leher is appreciated to 3800 when project around it is at 3350 ?
      Is it because of credit rating of 5 star?

Comment

Originally posted by kazihamed View Post
        the logic is when the project opens they keep the rates less..as it comes close to completion with clear visibility they hike the price...

the same logic pride platinum guy gave me when i asked him for next phase..he quoted 3800 as by then rest shud be developed..

anyways i am not buying into anyone at that rate..

but if there is reputed builder who starts a new project and u trust him to deliver well..like rohan..it makes sense to invest...i guess not buying at 2900 was missed opportunity..but unfortunately i wasnt in pune that time to have choosen...
        Yea so sad we missed 2900 days but anyway didnt like that area.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X