Teerth Tower at Baner/sus region

Last updated: August 12 2010
2 | Posts
2407 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teerth Tower at Baner/sus region

Teerth Reality the builder of Aarohi have launched new project called Teerth Tower behind Mercedes Showroom at Baner ( or Sus region?). I read the review at RK's blog.
    Has anybody visited the project ? How is their performance at Aarohi ?

Re : Teerth Tower at Baner/sus region

Aarohi seemed promising so I finalized that for booking. I asked for the approved documents. Nearly all are in order except for approved plan. They have sent the plan for approval and showed me a copy of that. This is because 2 new buildings they are constructing within the compound. If I wait for the plan to get approved and then book, I will have to do so with revised rate.

My other concern is how much long will it take to finally finish off the complex along with those two new buildings.

All in all, I am a bit confused about the whole situation myself.

Comment

Re : Teerth Tower at Baner/sus region

Originally posted by narc113 View Post
      Aarohi seemed promising so I finalized that for booking. I asked for the approved documents. Nearly all are in order except for approved plan. They have sent the plan for approval and showed me a copy of that. This is because 2 new buildings they are constructing within the compound. If I wait for the plan to get approved and then book, I will have to do so with revised rate.

My other concern is how much long will it take to finally finish off the complex along with those two new buildings.

All in all, I am a bit confused about the whole situation myself.
      When are they revising the rate? What is the current rate ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X