Collapse

Kapil Malhar Deal or no deal

Last updated: September 25 2018
33 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kapil Malhar Deal or no deal

What are the things important to you for making your decision ?

1. Price ?
    2. Location ?
    3. Floorplan ?
    4. Amenties ?
    5. Vastu ?

I've noticed project with bad vastu are immediately rejected by a certain % of people. Even if you do not believe in Vastu, as a prudent buyer you have to consider the future where it possible you may end up having to sell the flat to upgrade and that is when the salebiity factor comes in.

Just as in AP south facing plots are rejected and in TN south facing plots high in demand. One has to go with quirks of real estate and if Vastu is a king-maker respect it.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
      hey hey hey, who said I'm sarcastic? Real commented something and so did I. I don't think real and I have any sort of troubles by anymeans to be sarcastic.

Sir, Read my post I said it has furniture. So I guess 18000 is no big deal for a furnished flat. I did met with occupants, owner has a corporate contract. So can be 100% sure about it.

I was asking opinion, jus like real said earlier it is not vastu compliant which I have to think about it. I can well sideline anypoint which I want and which I don't.
      So everybody in this forum should ask you before starting a thread? Ignore the thread if you are not intrested in giving opinion or don't have one.
      Now, you are getting me wrong. I wasn't saying anything negative. In fact, if I was in your sh-oes, I would probably do the same thing. What I was trying to say is this:

I have seen time and again that especially in a real estate purchase decision, if you have more or less made up your mind about the basics (like price, area, amenities, infrastructure, quality, etc.), you should not ask for too much feedback as you then start getting other people's point of view which may or may not be the same as yours.

Plus, if you consider that there are so many practical and emotional factors that go behind buying a house, chances are that most of the "subjective" feedback that you will get from people will be very different from yours.

For example, a large terrace balcony with a good view may be of utmost priority for you, where you can see yourself surrounded with potted plants, sipping a cup of tea in the morning, hearing birds, feeling a breeze on your face, etc. Just for this, you may be perfectly willing to pay a big premium on the place. However, for someone else, this may be actually a negative factor - they will think that you are paying extra money unnecessarily for space that is not "living space". Maybe, for someone else, living in a central locality with all the hustle and bustle and traffic is what they will pay a premium for, and they will think that you are living in a village!

Who is to say who is right and who is wrong???

Of course, you can ask for feedback. However, it is far better for you to be very specific about what kind of feedback you want.

At the end of the day, man, this is your decision and your money. If you think you will derive enjoyment and happiness from your house, then I say, you are making a perfect decision, irrespective of anything else. Remember, one can live in misery in a huge penthouse, or be so busy making money that one has no time to enjoy one's house. On the other hand, one can also live in perfect happiness in a small apartment. Do you think the so-called investor who is buying his fourth house in Hinjewadi or Wagholi because of "IT" will get as much pleasure from his house as much as a first time buyer? No way.

Comment

Originally posted by asliarun View Post
        What specific feedback? can anyone in this world jot down all the points whilst one consider purchasing propery? Certainly not and I'm certainly not among those who gets biased easily.
        If some body had said "I live there and there is a seepage problem" will you ever buy that property and stuff like that? I think not. So I guess any tom, dick and harry would have understood what feedback/opinion is allabout.

Thanks Rameshyahoo and Abeerbagul for your replies.

I'm not a very big vastushastra fan, but believe me or not one of my friend has a bunglow and every other day somebody or other gets sick. Even visitors who stay there for i.e. 2-3 days. Not to mention vastu expert too suggested some changes but they dint do it.
        I will ask tenants and owner more about it.

I did bargain very hard for it, I dint throw low ball though but tried very hard so arrived at final figure. And I'm not sure which location you are talking about, but it is situated on main baner road, opposite cafe coffee day.

Comment

What specific feedback? can anyone in this world jot down all the points whilst one consider purchasing propery? Certainly not and I'm certainly not among those who gets biased easily.
          If some body had said "I live there and there is a seepage problem" will you ever buy that property and stuff like that? I think not. So I guess any tom, dick and harry would have understood what feedback/opinion is allabout.

Thanks Rameshyahoo and Abeerbagul for your replies.

I'm not a very big vastushastra fan, but believe me or not one of my friend has a bunglow and every other day somebody or other gets sick. Even visitors who stay there for i.e. 2-3 days. Not to mention vastu expert too suggested some changes but they dint do it.

I did bargain very hard for it, I dint throw low ball though but tried very hard so arrived at final figure. And I'm not sure which location you are talking about, but it is situated on main baner road, opposite cafe coffee day.
          well. There are studious discussions already on this. But to let u know that people leaving here cry with monson. and many of the socity holders have damaged their vehicles whie entry or exit.I just suggest you to look at Geen Thumb some distance ahead near signet corner. aLAO Elysian by Tejas Properties in palod farms.Afterall friend its a question of lackhs hard earned and your peace of mind. All the best.

Comment

I agree with harish about monsoons & probs faced by residents here. As this is monsoon season, if it rains & you are free, just rush to the project & see. If not, wait in cafe coffee day till rain arrives.
            Just check the following things:-

1. The North-East corner is cut, &/or has toilet or kitchen in this area or in North,
            2. Staircase in either North, North East or Brahmasthan (centre of the house),
            3. Underground tank or borewell in South-East.

The land too needs to be verified for in-depth analysis, but man, revert with the points mentioned above.

Btw, if they did not do the changes as required, then I must say it is due to their 'karmas'. Hey, do I sound like old monk??
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

And yes 2 more things:
              a. current rent is 18000 PM
              b. good thing is plan don't have passages, I'm pretty sure it makes the flat more usable and spacious
              , well if somebody wants to pay 25k, we cannot stop him. 18-20K, I can easily get a 3 B H K in model colony and stay there.

I stay in a lavish 3.5 BHK 2000 sq feet flat much nearer to Aundh in one of the best societes - and my rent is 15K - and flat is semi-furnished.

So, the flat costs currently is 80-90 lacs, and I am paying 1.8 lacs a year.That is about 2% and I am happy to do that for the next 5-10-15-20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by pcpune View Post
                , well if somebody wants to pay 25k, we cannot stop him. 18-20K, I can easily get a 3 B H K in model colony and stay there.

I stay in a lavish 3.5 BHK 2000 sq feet flat much nearer to Aundh in one of the best societes - and my rent is 15K - and flat is semi-furnished.

So, the flat costs currently is 80-90 lacs, and I am paying 1.8 lacs a year.That is about 2% and I am happy to do that for the next 5-10-15-20 years.

'nearer to Aundh' is a subjective term. But it is rare to get a semi-furnished 3 bhk flat from ITI road start (Sarjaa) to Medi Point in 15K. Considering 2000 sq feet, seems you have bagged best deal.

Comment

Originally posted by sharad_for View Post
                  'nearer to Aundh' is a subjective term. But it is rare to get a semi-furnished 3 bhk flat from ITI road start (Sarjaa) to Medi Point in 15K. Considering 2000 sq feet, seems you have bagged best deal.
                  , Well if say 1km within Aundh Relaince Fresh, it will satisfy you. Anyways, rent for a 1500 sq , 2000 sq or 2500 sq feet more or less is the same. Infact, I was living in Model COlony for 3 years on rent before I shifted here since I wanted a really large flat.In AUndh, a 2 BHK rent is ALWAYS between 10K to 14K, a 3 BHK between 12K-16K - doesnt matter teh sq feet. Now anybody paying 25K or 50K is an aberration.

This is the reason I want to rent - large 3 BHKs and 4 BHKs into posh areas, and enter into 2-3 years kind of lease deal, basically you are using a 1 crore above flats for 1.75 lacs or (even less considering - society main+PMC house tax) per year.

I am also willing to NOW spend about 2 lacs, and live in a lavish 3-4 BHK in model colony which is now costing 1.5 to 2 crores !!!

Moral of the story - Rent LARGE LAVISH flats in POSH areas rather than SMALL ones(<1200 sq feet) in BAD areas - the rental difference of 2000-5000 rs per month - IS EASILY TAKE CARE OFF.

Infact, at some point in 2008, I was thinking of buying 2 flats for 25 lacs each in Pimples, take 20K rent for both of them, and live in CBD (Model/Prabhat/Law) in flats which cost more than 1 crore - effectively - I am enjoying the luxury of 1 crore flat for 50 lacs flat rent.

--- Decided against it, as I make more in stocks than Real Estate !
                  Last edited August 11 2010, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Do anybody have idea about the gym and childrens play area in this society? Basically I went there 2-3 times but it was raining every time I went there.

I did asked owner about it, he said gym is coming up and it has play area too.
                    If anybody has any idea about it, please let me know.
                    Recently have been busy with some work, so didn't get enough time (not even for bolgging and irefing) going there seems outta question for 2-3 days.

Comment

Do anybody have idea about the gym and childrens play area in this society? Basically I went there 2-3 times but it was raining every time I went there.

I did asked owner about it, he said gym is coming up and it has play area too.
                      If anybody has any idea about it, please let me know.
                      Recently have been busy with some work, so didn't get enough time (not even for bolgging and irefing) going there seems outta question for 2-3 days.
                      Where is the children play area? In parking?? I didn't see any garden, it is only for ph1 i.e. of bungalows.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X