Collapse

Kapil Malhar Deal or no deal

Last updated: September 25 2018
33 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kapil Malhar Deal or no deal

Did you see the newspaper pictures of Kapil Malhar residents who had to be rescued in boats during 2007/2008 floods?

Comment

http://arunpurohit.wordpress.com/200...house-in-pune/

Comment

Kapil Malhar Pic

Originally posted by sno247 View Post
        Did you see the newspaper pictures of Kapil Malhar residents who had to be rescued in boats during 2007/2008 floods?
        Here is the pic of Kapil Malhar during monsoons for the same which will be helpful for members. After seeing this pic, I would like to know fellow members thoughts on so called 'Premium Projects' by the builders.
        Attached Files
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Oh common Real, cant you see -- its indraprasth - and ultra gazed italian marble flooring - you can see your FACE in it.....But does italian tiles breed mosquitoes ?

Comment

Picture is really nice. They never advertise about boating as amenity

Comment

What else can you expect when you treat Ram Nadi (Ram river) as Ram Nalla? Water is bound to spill into societies, when the society encroaches upon the river.
              In our river cleanup work in Pune, we have seen worst encroachment in Ram Nadi.

Comment

Update on it :
                finally did not got through with it cause somebody paid seller 57 lakhs.

And I have a gut feeling that somebody from our forum has cut the deal. Cause I did recieved many IM's for it regarding the deal...
                Last edited August 27 2010, 11:33 PM.

Comment

congrats sagii for getting out of the deal. Now take those 60L, STP in a MIP, take that same house on rent for less than 10k, and enjoy extra 50k/month on your investment

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
                    Update on it :

And I have a gut feeling that somebody from our forum has cut the deal. Cause I did recieved many IM's for it regarding the deal...

That is not me for sure! So happy or unhappy now? Now how you will feel happy after 2 yrs is a question.

Thanks for updating us, otherwise most of the people just ask questions and disappear in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
                      Update on it :

. So funny man....it is like thief stealing the wallet of a cop. Anyways, don't worry, I had cheaper deal available here but I opted out for the simple reasons mentioned above. God is great, you will understand this after you get your house in a much better project than Kapil Malhar.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X