Collapse

Kapil Malhar Deal or no deal

Last updated: August 30 2010
32 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kapil Malhar Deal or no deal

Thanks Forum for your responses, but ghar to lena hi hai na.
    Some how I feel renting a home is equivalent to hiring a cab. At the EOD you have to get out of it. Differences of opinion.

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    . So funny man....it is like thief stealing the wallet of a cop. Anyways, don't worry, I had cheaper deal available here but I opted out for the simple reasons mentioned above. God is great, you will understand this after you get your house in a much better project than Kapil Malhar.
    May be what you are saying is true, let us see.
    Project is okay but location and locality was of utmost importance for me.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
      Thanks Forum for your responses, but ghar to lena hi hai na.
      Some how I feel renting a home is equivalent to hiring a cab. At the EOD you have to get out of it. Differences of opinion.
      But atleast in case of cab, you can sit back & relax without the need for you to drive . So, buy only when you can hire a chauffeur.

Project is okay but location and locality was of utmost importance for me.
      You call this a location?? Man, Kapil Malhar has issues in monsoons, try driving a Honda Civic here & the chassis get hit while coming down the road, the approach road to the project is not visible, there is no garden ,let alone gym, swimming pool etc. & you pay 54L!! I personally liked Crystal Garden more than Kapil Malhar. The poss here will start soon & there are many investors, see if you can get one here.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Dear Saggi,

Don't get disheartened by the fact that the deal did not go through. I have often been through similar many times when at the last moment, I walked out of a deal (I can count at least 4 times) because of some reason or the other. And I have always felt better later. I truly believe in whatever happens happens for the best.

The closest was when I got the checkbook out for a flat in Rohan Tarang (for about 45 L in Dec 2008, 50% cash), just 2 months away from possession (simply because I had to buy something in this area due to vicinity to my work location (being an old ITG). But now I always feel happy when I pass by that building coz nothing has changed and hardly 20% of the project is inhabited where as 100% is sold out (apparently).

Have been close to cutting deals in Baner also. But walked out due to something or the other.

At the current rates and the quality offered, it is best to rent and buy a house far away in countryside for your retirement as cities will be unlivable at the current growth and there will be more and more turmoil.
        Last edited by pjain2; August 30 2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X