Hey Forum, Finally I think I'm going to buy one property in kapil malhar phase 1. So I need you guys to help me out in any cons associated with it(rather actively :)); and also if this seems to be good deal.

I'm getting this property in 55 lakhs + 3 lakhs stampduty reg. Will do some internal chages and guess that would be around 1-1.5 lks. Which will make the deal bit costly arnd 59 Lks.
Also included in it is some furniture whose resale value is arnd 1 lakh and I don't have to setup everything except for wardrobes and replacing with good bed.

It is a 2BHK, 1287 area+ 1 parking + the view is good (I can have a cup of tee SUKUN se)

But one thing that is a concern to me is builder is asking arnd 3% of the transaction since society is not formed, he has the final right. :-(What do you guys think about it?
though me and the seller have agreed to share that amount.

I did asked watchman he said there is PMC water and doesn't ever depend on tanker.

I liked the location near by CCD, Food Bazaar, ATM, Pizza, great punjab etc etc.

I did heard about water logging few years back and asked about it, but people around there had no qualms.

Regarding my finances I guess I'm pretty okay with it and hope making right moves here.

Offer valid till friday so will be glad if you can put your opinion.
Hope I can find peace there.
Read more
32 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.