Where should we buy duplex and row houses in pune..................are row houses better than apartments?
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ...You've missed the boat by a long margin. ....

Did he ? really ? He's been enjoying best infra, QoLife, peace, env etc for last 42 yrs !

I sometimes feel like selling the Indian home for 1 cr, and getting a townhouse in north america (a really big one by indian standards ... around 3000 sqft) for $300,000 and live peacefully and not bother !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rendezvous
    I sometimes feel like selling the Indian home for 1 cr, and getting a townhouse in north america (a really big one by indian standards ... around 3000 sqft) for $300,000 and live peacefully and not bother !!

My wish too after seeing pics of US house, posted by fellows :)
    I have stayed in Japan, Europe and feel that living-standards are poor in Mumbai, Pune. You loose lots of money, peace.
    Don't know why mvaswani wants to return?
    CommentQuote
  • looking for a bungalow / villa

Hello guys.

I am new joinee on this forum. I thank all those who have been giving inputs on this forum and this thread is found quite useful by me.

I am keen to take a villa. I am surprised how there are no gated villas in Pune like in Bangalore!!!

The only option I found is the Paranjape Forest Trails however it is off the link with urban pune and cost is high. Going beyond 1.25 to 1.5 cr. That is sounding a expensive for that location.

Any inputs?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parikshit pune
    Hello guys.

I am new joinee on this forum. I thank all those who have been giving inputs on this forum and this thread is found quite useful by me.

I am keen to take a villa. I am surprised how there are no gated villas in Pune like in Bangalore!!!

The only option I found is the Paranjape Forest Trails however it is off the link with urban pune and cost is high. Going beyond 1.25 to 1.5 cr. That is sounding a expensive for that location.

Any inputs?

There is no PMRDA here unlike BDA. So, not many projects coming up on outskirts. Add to it that Pune builders are big crooks...so better not compare them to rest. Forest trails is located where people are buying farmhouse plots. The Villa type of projects are there but damn expensive compared to Bangalore. If you want one in city, the recent one is by Karia builders at Mundhwa but I haven't checked this out, so can't comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    There is no PMRDA here unlike BDA. So, not many projects coming up on outskirts. Add to it that Pune builders are big crooks...so better not compare them to rest. Forest trails is located where people are buying farmhouse plots. The Villa type of projects are there but damn expensive compared to Bangalore. If you want one in city, the recent one is by Karia builders at Mundhwa but I haven't checked this out, so can't comment.

Thank you for prompt response. I am keen to be on west side of Pune like anywhere from Chandni Chowk to Ravet. (including Hinjewadi, bavdhan Sus). So mundhwa is not for me.

Originally Posted by realacres
    The Villa type of projects are there but damn expensive compared to Bangalore.

In Bangalore a villa in whitefield was costing about a cr. (Bangalore current price not checked).
    CommentQuote
  • I had enquired in Sairang for the Villannexe.

Quoted 550 per SFT but need to have agriculture 7/12 in name in order to own a plot there. Alternative we can have a power of attorney and development agreeement in the name of owner. Can someone knowledgeable help understand this.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, well its basically saying you need to own agricultural land - or use somebody who owns a agricultural land - and then have a PoA from him into your name -

The purpose - is that - this means the govt/village assumes you are a farmer and you would use the land for agricultural purposes only.
    CommentQuote
  • Parikshit- Insignia group has planned a villa project in SUS. You can check it. I saw the press in group but no more details available.
    CommentQuote