Row houses and Duplexes in Pune

Last updated: August 27 2010
24 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Row houses and Duplexes in Pune

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    There is no PMRDA here unlike BDA. So, not many projects coming up on outskirts. Add to it that Pune builders are big crooks...so better not compare them to rest. Forest trails is located where people are buying farmhouse plots. The Villa type of projects are there but damn expensive compared to Bangalore. If you want one in city, the recent one is by Karia builders at Mundhwa but I haven't checked this out, so can't comment.
    Thank you for prompt response. I am keen to be on west side of Pune like anywhere from Chandni Chowk to Ravet. (including Hinjewadi, bavdhan Sus). So mundhwa is not for me.

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    The Villa type of projects are there but damn expensive compared to Bangalore.
    In Bangalore a villa in whitefield was costing about a cr. (Bangalore current price not checked).
    Last edited by parikshit pune; August 24 2010, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I had enquired in Sairang for the Villannexe.

Quoted 550 per SFT but need to have agriculture 7/12 in name in order to own a plot there. Alternative we can have a power of attorney and development agreeement in the name of owner. Can someone knowledgeable help understand this.

Comment

Yes, well its basically saying you need to own agricultural land - or use somebody who owns a agricultural land - and then have a PoA from him into your name -

The purpose - is that - this means the govt/village assumes you are a farmer and you would use the land for agricultural purposes only.

Comment

Parikshit- Insignia group has planned a villa project in SUS. You can check it. I saw the press in group but no more details available.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X