Last updated: November 30 2012
7 | Posts
1219 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Property in Pune Office and Shops

Dear Members

Pls share some views on purchasing some commercial property in pune office or shops.................

Re : Commercial Property in Pune Office and Shops

Mostly out of budget.

Just to give you an idea, a small shop in Kalyani nagar costs around 80L, but fetches rent upwards of 35k /month.

Comment

Commercial property

Thanks for posting reply

Ya dear but v shud look for commercial properties in emerging areas of pune like balewadi wakad baner aundh etc. pls share ur views and some projects and rates

Comment

uh ... and rent out to ... ?

Comment

hiiiiiiiiiiii

thanks for posting reply

But dear why to rent out v can get good appreciation rent is always dangerous in commercial property because he may not leave the property if his business is running good. pls share ur views.

Comment

nirmit07,

Strange. People actually pick up commercial properties since they fetch good rent. You are the first person I've come across who wants to buy commercial property for flipping.

Comment

harshal X

Thanks for Posting Reply

Dear I dnt know what flipping is but i purchase for investment purpose. And regarding rent i have come across first person who purchases property for rental purpose only. By giving on rent there is a risk that the rentier may not vacate the property. there are many commercial properties in pune that were given on rent but today landlord has to pay money to rentier to vacate the property and another thing by giving on rent u dnt even get interest rate what u pay to bank if get some property which can give more pls suggest me.

Everybody has his own view and may take decision accordingly

Comment

In interesting thread but no many seem interested in Commercial RE in pune.

It would be really good if some can share their thoughts or success stories with commercial RE in pune? My purpose for the time being is to get enlightened. Later on may be... who knows!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X