Last updated: August 11 2010
4 | Posts
780 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Aishwaraya Residency Wakad

Hi All,

I want to know the feedback for Project "Aishwaraya Residency" Wakad , just near to Hotel Ambience, near to kalewadi phata.

If any body have booked there, then plz share the rate & exp.

Re : How is Aishwaraya Residency Wakad

Originally posted by sanjusoli View Post
    Hi All,

I want to know the feedback for Project "Aishwaraya Residency" Wakad , just near to Hotel Ambience, near to kalewadi phata.

If any body have booked there, then plz share the rate & exp.
    They do not have permision to build above 6th floor. Hence they were not booking above 6th floor.. 15 days back..

When we asked the reason for the same.. he gave me 4 diffrent answers in 4 seprate meetings.. finally we decided not to go for it..

Comment

Projects in wakad

Dear

I have also heard negative report for the project

Members pls share ur view on projects in pimple saudagar and pimple nilakh ganga blues akashgangaetc...................

Comment

"Ganga". You will never get any good reviews around for them. (Leakages, falling balconies, crappy infra, eating up OTM etc).

But the fact remains that they have executed 100+ huge projects in Pune, and have managed to sell out on everything.

Even right now, some of their projects are a Rs. 100-200 cheaper (and further negotiable).

(As a side note: Rs 100 cheaper than rate of say Rs. 3000 means just a reduction of 3% .... you can get 100 rs appreciation out within 4-6 months from an FD of Rs 3000

Another side note: When we negotiate, we always negotiate on 'price', and end up negotiating Rs 50, Rs 100 or Rs 200 psqft ..... which turns out to just 3-5 %. Sorry, am digressing now, will shut up )

~D

Comment

Thnaks for al your reply.
          If i will book in 3rd or 4th floor then any problem.
          & i saw they hv started booking for 6th and above floor,

if anybody i have booked there...plz share views...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X