Hello Guys,

Can you please provide your valuable feeback for "Callisto" project by Sukhwani Associates at Wakad (adj to pink city). The current rate is 3150 but it seems negotiable.

Thanks.
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There ads features "Bears", "Dogs", "Deer". Are these "free" along with the flat. :D........
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Callisto few months back. At that time rate was 2800/- something. Personally, I don't like 2 BHK floor layout.

1 BHK floor layout is preety much decent than 2 BHK.

what abt possession date???
    CommentQuote
  • According to them, possession date is Oct/Nov 2010.
    They also told that they are targeting to complete the work by Apr 2010 (don't know if this is true) however they do not want "gallias" of the people if it is not completed by Apr 2010 so they are keeping the official possession date few months ahead!
    CommentQuote
  • april 2010 ?
    CommentQuote
  • oops!! extermely sorry both are 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Deepak,

I visited the site and seems OK, though they informed the possession date as oct/nov 2011. rate quoted is 3150 and wing A is totally booked.

Whats ur take on this project? Gotta interested in same..
    CommentQuote
  • hi deepak,
    I think it's a good project.I like the Building C becoz after this building there is a dead end so no construction will be in future. And one good thing is the terrace are facing in east direction. I went for the booking and I told him my budget is around 35Lacs but he not ready to accept the booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by plwagh2000
    hi deepak,
    I think it's a good project.I like the Building C becoz after this building there is a dead end so no construction will be in future. And one good thing is the terrace are facing in east direction. I went for the booking and I told him my budget is around 35Lacs but he not ready to accept the booking.

What is the psf rate they are quoting now?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it - Sun ta bhi Diwana aur Kehta bhi Diwana
    CommentQuote
  • Rs.3300/sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jigarshah
    Is it - Sun ta bhi Diwana aur Kehta bhi Diwana

What was that? It might be off-topic, but I just did not get what you were trying to say :bab (38):

Coming back to the topic, Sukhwani builders are not known to keep their words and quality is also suspicious. Please search "Sukhwani Chawla Dynasty" and other projects on this very forum and you will see what I am trying to imply. You can also PM members like "jaithar", checkout a thread he started on sukhwani.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for Callisto and Maxima....
    somebody please tell me pros and cons ...?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Location wise I found Maxima better compared to Callisto, but callisto has advantage of having a bungalow scheme on one side so high floors will have clear view.
    Rest depends on your likings and budget, need to check floor plan of callisto.

Do you know anyone who has booking in Maxima??
    Rgds
    Bsdesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsdesh
    Hi
    Location wise I found Maxima better compared to Callisto, but callisto has advantage of having a bungalow scheme on one side so high floors will have clear view.
    Rest depends on your likings and budget, need to check floor plan of callisto.

Do you know anyone who has booking in Maxima??
    Rgds
    Bsdesh

I went at his site, Callistao, 2 BHK flat will all inclusive package of 41L, on this Akshay Tritiya. But, when I put forward my proposal of paying a lump sum amount of 15L, he was very interested to discuus., and lastly, agreed for a flat of 1036 sq.ft. with all inclusive package of 38L. But, I didn't book the flat on the same day, later on, I am receiving 2 times a week call from them to book a flat.Still, he is ready for some negotiation.But, the condition is a lump sum amount of 15 L.
    I am thinking to go for it.But, as per comments from the forum members, I am waiting.
    CommentQuote