• Show
Clear All

Re : Feedback for Sukhwani Associates- Callisto Wakad

Rs.3300/sqft

Comment

Originally posted by jigarshah View Post
      Is it - Sun ta bhi Diwana aur Kehta bhi Diwana
      What was that? It might be off-topic, but I just did not get what you were trying to say

Coming back to the topic, Sukhwani builders are not known to keep their words and quality is also suspicious. Please search "Sukhwani Chawla Dynasty" and other projects on this very forum and you will see what I am trying to imply. You can also PM members like "jaithar", checkout a thread he started on sukhwani.
      Last edited by sunnybynight; December 13 2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

I am also looking for Callisto and Maxima....
        somebody please tell me pros and cons ...?

Comment

What is the current rate??

Comment

Hi
            Location wise I found Maxima better compared to Callisto, but callisto has advantage of having a bungalow scheme on one side so high floors will have clear view.
            Rest depends on your likings and budget, need to check floor plan of callisto.

Do you know anyone who has booking in Maxima??
            Rgds
            Bsdesh

Comment

Originally posted by bsdesh View Post
              Hi
              Location wise I found Maxima better compared to Callisto, but callisto has advantage of having a bungalow scheme on one side so high floors will have clear view.
              Rest depends on your likings and budget, need to check floor plan of callisto.

Do you know anyone who has booking in Maxima??
              Rgds
              Bsdesh
              I went at his site, Callistao, 2 BHK flat will all inclusive package of 41L, on this Akshay Tritiya. But, when I put forward my proposal of paying a lump sum amount of 15L, he was very interested to discuus., and lastly, agreed for a flat of 1036 sq.ft. with all inclusive package of 38L. But, I didn't book the flat on the same day, later on, I am receiving 2 times a week call from them to book a flat.Still, he is ready for some negotiation.But, the condition is a lump sum amount of 15 L.
              I am thinking to go for it.But, as per comments from the forum members, I am waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by patilbha View Post
                I went at his site, Callistao, 2 BHK flat will all inclusive package of 41L, on this Akshay Tritiya. But, when I put forward my proposal of paying a lump sum amount of 15L, he was very interested to discuus., and lastly, agreed for a flat of 1036 sq.ft. with all inclusive package of 38L. But, I didn't book the flat on the same day, later on, I am receiving 2 times a week call from them to book a flat.Still, he is ready for some negotiation.But, the condition is a lump sum amount of 15 L.
                I am thinking to go for it.But, as per comments from the forum members, I am waiting.
                First check the flat, carpet area, amenities and other charges

Comment

Please provide your views on construction quality, builder reputation of CALLISTO.

Comment

HI all i m also intrested in buying 1 bhk flat at callisto.Please suggest
                    me will it be a good deal..
                    SGD

Comment

Originally posted by patilbha View Post
                      I assume lump sump means black. Correct me if not so.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X