Hello Guys,

Can you please provide your valuable feeback for "Callisto" project by Sukhwani Associates at Wakad (adj to pink city). The current rate is 3150 but it seems negotiable.

Thanks.
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by patilbha
    I went at his site, Callistao, 2 BHK flat will all inclusive package of 41L, on this Akshay Tritiya. But, when I put forward my proposal of paying a lump sum amount of 15L, he was very interested to discuus., and lastly, agreed for a flat of 1036 sq.ft. with all inclusive package of 38L. But, I didn't book the flat on the same day, later on, I am receiving 2 times a week call from them to book a flat.Still, he is ready for some negotiation.But, the condition is a lump sum amount of 15 L.
    I am thinking to go for it.But, as per comments from the forum members, I am waiting.

First check the flat, carpet area, amenities and other charges :D
    CommentQuote
  • Please provide your views on construction quality, builder reputation of CALLISTO.
    CommentQuote
  • HI all i m also intrested in buying 1 bhk flat at callisto.Please suggest
    me will it be a good deal..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patilbha
    I went at his site, Callistao, 2 BHK flat will all inclusive package of 41L, on this Akshay Tritiya. But, when I put forward my proposal of paying a lump sum amount of 15L, he was very interested to discuus., and lastly, agreed for a flat of 1036 sq.ft. with all inclusive package of 38L. But, I didn't book the flat on the same day, later on, I am receiving 2 times a week call from them to book a flat.Still, he is ready for some negotiation.But, the condition is a lump sum amount of 15 L.
    I am thinking to go for it.But, as per comments from the forum members, I am waiting.

I assume lump sump means black. Correct me if not so.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tushart
    I assume lump sump means black. Correct me if not so.

Never pay in black for Flat. Even if you are paying lump sum white amount, don't forget to take minimum 10% interest into consideration for positive rate negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking ahead for this project

I visited Callisto yesterday. Rate quoted was 3850 psqft with Rs.33 floor rise above 5th floor and 50% terrace. Total package for 1BHK(677 sqft) is 33 lacs and for 2BHK(1038sqft) is 46 lacs. Construction quality is average. The pros i find for this project is loation and open view from all the sides of building. Location do not have village homes nearby. The approved road in front will be much convinient for the residents which will join Kaspate wasti and Main Wakad raod. Also this road have lots of big societies ... so lots of service class IT ppl will be comming here to stay in future.

The negative is that contruction quality is not tht great as expected specially the sliding Windows and doors could have been of better quality. Also the amenties are not tht exciting (no swiming pool).I have not negotiated abt final rates so not sure on prices.

If everything goes well, I may look forward for this deal.

Fellow members can you please provide your valuable inputs in this project and builder 'Sukhwani associates'?
    Also what are the prevailing rates in this area?

Arpit
    CommentQuote
  • Posession information

One more info to add here ... Sales person said that possession will be given in December 2011 positively. Basic structure and walls of all the buildings are constructed till date. I myself had visited the building for the flat i am looking for till 10th floor. All the other interior tasks like flooring,plastering,plumbing,electric fittings are yet to be done. Not sure if builder will finish all these till December.

Guys, need your input here which will help me to move further for the deal. Please provide the feedbacks.

Arpit
    CommentQuote
  • Sent u a private msg
    CommentQuote
  • sukhwani builders callisto

Originally Posted by deepak30
    oops!! extermely sorry both are 2011.

FAKE COMMITMENTS BY THE BUILDER, My friend had booked the flat in callisto......still the possetion is not given.....DELAYING THE PROJECT INDEFINITELY.Not even answering the queries.
    Plz dont book any property with this builder and waste your money.

They mainly into trading and not in constructions..........
    CommentQuote
  • not good..... the possettion has been delayed indefinitely........ the customer care person donn even in a mood to answer queries.... very bad experience..... builder is not serious about delevering the project!!!!

Originally Posted by arpit2k
    I visited Callisto yesterday. Rate quoted was 3850 psqft with Rs.33 floor rise above 5th floor and 50% terrace. Total package for 1BHK(677 sqft) is 33 lacs and for 2BHK(1038sqft) is 46 lacs. Construction quality is average. The pros i find for this project is loation and open view from all the sides of building. Location do not have village homes nearby. The approved road in front will be much convinient for the residents which will join Kaspate wasti and Main Wakad raod. Also this road have lots of big societies ... so lots of service class IT ppl will be comming here to stay in future.

The negative is that contruction quality is not tht great as expected specially the sliding Windows and doors could have been of better quality. Also the amenties are not tht exciting (no swiming pool).I have not negotiated abt final rates so not sure on prices.

If everything goes well, I may look forward for this deal.

Fellow members can you please provide your valuable inputs in this project and builder 'Sukhwani associates'?
    Also what are the prevailing rates in this area?

Arpit
    CommentQuote
  • POSSESSION HAS BEEN DELAYED INDEFINITELY..... SALES PERSONS ARE TALKING RUBBISH..........
    The builder is not in a mood to complete the project his main focus seems to be elsewhere........ since long time the posession has been delayed............builder not visiting the site......

Originally Posted by arpit2k
    One more info to add here ... Sales person said that possession will be given in December 2011 positively. Basic structure and walls of all the buildings are constructed till date. I myself had visited the building for the flat i am looking for till 10th floor. All the other interior tasks like flooring,plastering,plumbing,electric fittings are yet to be done. Not sure if builder will finish all these till December.

Guys, need your input here which will help me to move further for the deal. Please provide the feedbacks.

Arpit
    CommentQuote
  • Not good experience.........my friend regretted booking flat there... Possession is delayed and the builder is not meeting......

Originally Posted by sonali.adole
    hi all i m also intrested in buying 1 bhk flat at callisto.please suggest
    me will it be a good deal..
    CommentQuote
  • those who have booked the flats in callisto plz contact me. we need to do something together now to get the possessions asap. My friend is regretting his decision to book flat in Callisto.........

Originally Posted by patilbha
    CommentQuote
  • Please share your views, and suggestions

I think it's a good project.I like the Building C/A . And one good thing is the terrace are facing in east direction. I am planning for the booking and I told him my budget is around 45-46 Lacs but they are not ready to accept the booking.
    Sales person said that possession will be given in End of March 2012 of building "A" - any idea about this comitment?

Please share your views, and suggestions to help me out before making any decision....Thanks,
    Also Please provide your views on construction quality, builder reputation of CALLISTO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manishthapak
    I think it's a good project.I like the Building C/A . And one good thing is the terrace are facing in east direction. I am planning for the booking and I told him my budget is around 45-46 Lacs but they are not ready to accept the booking.
    Sales person said that possession will be given in End of March 2012 of building "A" - any idea about this comitment?

Please share your views, and suggestions to help me out before making any decision....Thanks,
    Also Please provide your views on construction quality, builder reputation of CALLISTO.

18 Mar 2012 –
    1. Its really a good project to go with.
    2. rate is good.
    3. Builder is very much cooperative
    4. Since its nearing possession so no issue regarding delay....
    5. Builder should provide small alteration like in kitchen, center washbasin without charges
    6. Internal Road should be above the height of the main road and podium parking also should be above the height of the main road
    7. Entrance gate should be beautiful; I don’t like hanging kind of board at entrance.
    8. jitu/kosty is really a good and clear man,.....
    9. Just worried about the parking allotments.
    10. You have 20% amount, if you need to go for full loan and now a days might not cover registration, stamp duty, vat, service tax etc..
    11. LIC loan is good, which I go with….the agent Bipin gujrati, pimpri branch…..

Please provide your views on construction quality, I have not much idea about, only what I see right now at 95% completion is good and I liked….
    Builder should call all the flat owner and get their feedback, which help to modify few things, with minimum affordable expenses…… and later we can say thanks to them… like gymnasium, piped gas…

Thanks,
    Manish
    CommentQuote