Hello Guys,

Can you please provide your valuable feeback for "Callisto" project by Sukhwani Associates at Wakad (adj to pink city). The current rate is 3150 but it seems negotiable.

Thanks.
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manishthapak
    18 Mar 2012 –
    1. Its really a good project to go with.
    2. rate is good.
    3. Builder is very much cooperative
    4. Since its nearing possession so no issue regarding delay....
    5. Builder should provide small alteration like in kitchen, center washbasin without charges
    6. Internal Road should be above the height of the main road and podium parking also should be above the height of the main road
    7. Entrance gate should be beautiful; I don’t like hanging kind of board at entrance.
    8. jitu/kosty is really a good and clear man,.....
    9. Just worried about the parking allotments.
    10. You have 20% amount, if you need to go for full loan and now a days might not cover registration, stamp duty, vat, service tax etc..
    11. LIC loan is good, which I go with….the agent Bipin gujrati, pimpri branch…..

Please provide your views on construction quality, I have not much idea about, only what I see right now at 95% completion is good and I liked….
    Builder should call all the flat owner and get their feedback, which help to modify few things, with minimum affordable expenses…… and later we can say thanks to them… like gymnasium, piped gas…

Thanks,
    Manish

Friends,

What is current rate the builder is offering for Callisto?

What will be the total cost for 2BHK...

Thanks,
    Mohit

Friends,

Thanks,
    Mohit

Friends,

Thanks,
    Mohit

Friends,

Thanks,
    Mohit

Friends,

Thanks,
    Mohit

Friends,

Thanks,
    Mohit

Friends,

Thanks,
    Mohit

Friends,

Thanks,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Got a mail from Sukhwani Builders salesman.

They are quoting 3950 SQ.F.
    Total Cost : 47-48 Lakh (1038-1056).

I am out of country, i can't visit the site and talk to them directly.
    (They are not talking about rates on phone, asking to visit the site)

Anybody has tried to negotiate the rate?

any-other feedback about Callisto will be appreciated....:)

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Visted callisto on 18th-mar-2012

Hi Frnds,

Visited Callisto and luckily got chance to speak to 2-3 ppl who bought house there. They came with their relatives to show tha flat they thought getting posession in april 2012.
    I told them that salegirl told me its july 2012, they were shocked. I told about the IREF thread showing possession in dec 2010.
    Posession...still the magic question to be answered.
    Apart from this:
    - I saw huge honeybee nest on A wing indicating the age of building more than 2-3 years.
    - All airy and good view flats are sold out.
    - No labors around working..seems work has been halted completely.
    - rates negotiable till 3800.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meraapnaghar
    Hi Frnds,

Visited Callisto and luckily got chance to speak to 2-3 ppl who bought house there. They came with their relatives to show tha flat they thought getting posession in april 2012.
    I told them that salegirl told me its july 2012, they were shocked. I told about the IREF thread showing possession in dec 2010.
    Posession...still the magic question to be answered.
    Apart from this:
    - I saw huge honeybee nest on A wing indicating the age of building more than 2-3 years.
    - All airy and good view flats are sold out.
    - No labors around working..seems work has been halted completely.
    - rates negotiable till 3800.

Thanks for the info.
    i am fine with possession even if its next year.(B'coz in US till Dec 2012)
    can you send cost sheet for 2BHK if you have....
    (Meraapnaghar, i have sent u PM, plz do check for my contact details)

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • My opinion: the layout could have been better...
    CommentQuote
  • Again Visited Callisto..Visited 1 flat on A wing..it has got awesome view of Pink city. Somehow changing my mind keeping delay by builder factor aside...
    CommentQuote
  • I cancelled my plan to book the flat here....

Positive factors of Callisto:
    1) Floor plan + 3 side open/no neighbors concept.
    2) Location: Lies on a developing road which will have good societies on both the sides.
    3) Very few amenities will keep the maintenance cost to minimum.
    4) Price: 2 BHK on 6th floor will cost 48 lacs before negotiation....

Negative strong points:
    1) Construction quality is below average, Quality of tiles/paint/cement/fittings.... didn't get a good feeling about any of it
    2) Possession date was committed in 2010 but still the project is going on.....now the catch is when you ask the sales lady about the possession date....she will say its July 2012 but at the time of agreement its mention that the possession date will be 2 yrs after agreement date....

3) Construction work is going very slow , builder seems to be least interested in Callisto as still lots of flats are unsold. Alert: Project nearing completion and still lots of flats unsold.....is there something wrong??????????????

4) As mentioned in one of the post above Builder doesn't provide the amenities as committed. Piped gas facility as mentioned in the brochure is already discarded. Do ask the sales person about this....
    4) Feedback from my colleague who has booked a flat in Callisto: After sales feedback is pathetic, you ask for any customization...and you are not listened, once you have booked the flat you get the real picture of it.

Do a thorough ground work before booking the property here.
    Try to get the feedback from someone who has already booked a flat here, Property agents(off the record), Check on the builder's previous projects too....
    CommentQuote
    Again Visited Callisto..Visited 1 flat on A wing..it has got awesome view of Pink city. Somehow changing my mind keeping delay by builder factor aside...

would u dont mind telling me which flat was dat in wing A and which floor dat was facing pink city?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello guys,
    Booked flat in 'A' wing in Callisto after taking a calculated risks.
    1) I agree for the builder is tainted for delayed possession, but since A wing is 95% complete, the risk is minimum. I saw 2 flats completely ready and the buyer started interior work as well.
    2) As per sales person, Builder is giving video door phone and net slider in window to compensate for piped gas.
    3) construction quality is average and there is no doubt on it.
    4) Mostly flats are unsold in C wing as it has slum view, posession is late and people know this builder for late posession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surjitp
    would u dont mind telling me which flat was dat in wing A and which floor dat was facing pink city?

It was X02 in A wing.
    CommentQuote
  • which floor,can plz tell me?
    CommentQuote
  • Surjit..

All flats 102,202,302......1202 in A Bldng are facing pink city.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

any idea about possession? I heard few got possession but lift is not working properly and they are not getting proper drinking water....is it true? what's about the parking?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes...... Only one lift is operational and still they have not started giving drinking water from corporation Tap. They are giving 20ls of bottle to those who are currently living there.....

Road is not yet constructed till building and still they have not come up with the parking plan...... :(

Podium level garden still needs to be constructed.

One appeal to all the owners of callisto:-
    Let's not give the maintenance amount to builder as still there are lot of things he needs to complete before those really needs maintenance ...
    Looking at the speed, they definitely going to take another year to finish everything and till the time when things really needs maintenance, builder may say "Maintenance amount is no longer available"...
    We can divide the amount in percentage... Currently for one lift and one watchman, we can pay 10% of the amount. When sweeper, second lift, garbage collector, couple of more watchman's etc are in place we can give 30% more.. When Podium level garden and club house is 100% ready we can release rest of the 60%.

Let me know your opinion on this and do inform other owners with whom you are in touch.
    CommentQuote
    Hello guys,
    Booked flat in 'A' wing in Callisto after taking a calculated risks.
    1) I agree for the builder is tainted for delayed possession, but since A wing is 95% complete, the risk is minimum. I saw 2 flats completely ready and the buyer started interior work as well.
    2) As per sales person, Builder is giving video door phone and net slider in window to compensate for piped gas.
    3) construction quality is average and there is no doubt on it.
    4) Mostly flats are unsold in C wing as it has slum view, posession is late and people know this builder for late posession.

On which floor you have booked? i have booked on 4th floor which is at school side. Have you taken possession? Work is going very slow so not sure when it will be completed at least a front road and still Parking is real surprise? :(:(:
    CommentQuote