Hello Guys,

Can you please provide your valuable feeback for "Callisto" project by Sukhwani Associates at Wakad (adj to pink city). The current rate is 3150 but it seems negotiable.

Thanks.
Read more
51 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by smilingale
    FAKE COMMITMENTS BY THE BUILDER, My friend had booked the flat in callisto......still the possetion is not given.....DELAYING THE PROJECT INDEFINITELY.Not even answering the queries.
    Plz dont book any property with this builder and waste your money.

They mainly into trading and not in constructions..........

Yes...I am agree...do not purchase flat..My friend also booked the flat...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smilingale
    those who have booked the flats in callisto plz contact me. we need to do something together now to get the possessions asap. My friend is regretting his decision to book flat in Callisto.........

Yes..please contact me ......we need to do something...my friend is also suffering
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneUser
    Yes...... Only one lift is operational and still they have not started giving drinking water from corporation Tap. They are giving 20ls of bottle to those who are currently living there.....

Road is not yet constructed till building and still they have not come up with the parking plan...... :(

Podium level garden still needs to be constructed.

One appeal to all the owners of callisto:-
    Let's not give the maintenance amount to builder as still there are lot of things he needs to complete before those really needs maintenance ...
    Looking at the speed, they definitely going to take another year to finish everything and till the time when things really needs maintenance, builder may say "Maintenance amount is no longer available"...
    We can divide the amount in percentage... Currently for one lift and one watchman, we can pay 10% of the amount. When sweeper, second lift, garbage collector, couple of more watchman's etc are in place we can give 30% more.. When Podium level garden and club house is 100% ready we can release rest of the 60%.

Let me know your opinion on this and do inform other owners with whom you are in touch.

Your proposal is very good but the point is once u clear all the dues then only u can get ur flat; otherwise they will not handoverur dream house to u...so we have to pay the 100% of the dues including alteration and maintenance cost......
    CommentQuote
  • any update on the possession??
    CommentQuote
  • Looks very good to me

I happened to visit a site and i had a very nice impression of the project. Possession of A building is done. B and C are on the way. Garden is ready. Gym instruments are ordered and placed in the club house and looked very good. One lift is operational at this time. The entrance gate is complete.

Plumbing and fitting looked alright. The flats are specious and open on 3 sides. Flats in building C that are facing on the pink city and garden are already sold out. The only few flats that are remaining are facing slums. But the slums look temporary worker huts to me. I heard that they are placed on kolte patil plots behind pink city and will go away in an year or two. Another reason why only a few flats are remaining is that they are over with covered car parking under the building and the new car parks will be under the shades. But i did not think that is going to be an issue.

There is a very big sports complex and club coming up in mont vert seville which is place right in front of Callisto. This is going to be a biggest attraction and value add to the lifestyle. The club is expected to provide more than 36 amenities and will be open commercially to external consumers too.

I am not sure about status of the water supply in callisto. I did not check on that.

They are not providing the pipe gas. Not sure why they are not.
    CommentQuote
  • Questions on quality

Isn't the quality inferior as compared to neighboring projects? Isn't the price not too high as compared to the living space of flat as well as society?
    CommentQuote